PDA

View Full Version : Daft burd construction work song

HibbyAndy
09-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Tae Mixu's signin song

:singing: A Jambo toap is buried - Dae we look ***** worried NA NA NA NA..lets all do the Hibees bounce NA NA NA NA NA NA

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyone ken if she's been sacked by her auld man yet :hilarious :hilarious

:thumbsup:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Riordans Boots
09-06-2010, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=HibbyAndy;2489466]Tae Mixu's signin song

:singing: A Jambo toap is buried - Dae we look ***** worried NA NA NA NA..lets all do the Hibees bounce NA NA NA NA NA NA

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:notworthy::notworthy:

:top marks

HibbyAndy
09-06-2010, 08:04 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:notworthy:

:greengrin

:wink:

3pm
09-06-2010, 08:09 PM
She buried her top, it belongs in a ditch..

The joke's on you, ya Jambo witch.

Poor effort, you get the idea. 'Ronaldo' tune.

HibbyAndy
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
She buried her top, it belongs in a ditch..

The joke's on you, ya Jambo witch.

Poor effort, you get the idea. 'Ronaldo' tune.

Liking it mate :agree:

Fantic
09-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Just let it go.. the daft cows had enough attention

Ed De Gramo
09-06-2010, 10:34 PM
she's got a face like a melted welly.....

Jamie
09-06-2010, 11:03 PM
http://deadlinescotland.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/hearts-fan-buries-maroon-momento-under-hibs-new-enclosure/

Dad John, 51, is the director of Dalkeith Demolition – a family business of Hearts season ticket holders who spent a month ripping apart the Easter Road stand.

He said: “She is a cheeky lass, that’s for sure.

“Nobody had a clue about this until she posted the pictures online.

“I’ve been reading the Hibs message boards and some of them do not think it is very funny at all.

“But she has friends who are Hibs fans and I’m sure they’ll let her off eventually.

“I’m undecided whether she will be in trouble or not yet, but she is definitely keeping her job.

Toaods
10-06-2010, 08:13 AM
Dad John, 51, Hearts twat and director of Dalkeith Demolition – a family business of Hearts season ticket holders who spent a month ripping apart the Easter Road stand.

He said: “She is a cheeky lass, that’s for sure.

“Nobody had a clue about this until she posted the pictures online.

“I’ve been reading the Hibs message boards and some of them do not think it is very funny at all.

“But she has friends who are Hibs fans and I’m sure they’ll let her off eventually.

“I’m undecided whether she will be in trouble or not yet, but she is definitely keeping her job.

..so he is directly quoted that she has indeed breached these regulations...Call in the corporate negociators...:bye:

.Sean.
10-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Here's hoping King Rodders takes her Hearts fud of an Auld Man to court. If you're reading this ya Jambo welt GTF and take that daughter with you.

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 08:52 AM
In a nasty, yet predictable, twist the virgins on Hibs.net continued to unleash their sexual frustrations on a girl who couldn't fight back.

Green Machine
10-06-2010, 08:56 AM
:thumbsup:Nothing to worry about guys as usuall they are miles behind the mighty HIBEES.
In the ninetys when they decided to refurbish the old longstone school and turn it into a supporters club they appointed a company to carry out the work who had its managing director delighted to help even although he was a died in the wool HIBEE.::thumbsup:
Reason is i was that man and i know what is behind the panels on the bar and under the seating, on the back of the walls in the toilet and on the plywood ingos to the windows.
So no matter what they are doing when they are in the club drinking looking out the window or paying a visit to the loo trust me they are surrounded by Hibernian items, songs and other things that they dont even know about.
As usuall we beat them to it and i cant help but smile :greengrinevery time i pass bye the place.
Believe me fellow hibees the songs, poems, history and messages are classic. i would love to share them with you but better that they dont know what we do know, as is the case with all issues connected to football even in there own living room. :bye: Mon the HIBS

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 09:06 AM
: better that they dont know what we do know, as is the case with all issues connected to football even in there own living room. :bye: Mon the HIBS

I think they'll know soon enough now. You going to tender for the refit? :cool2:

aberhibsfc
10-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Ok, I don't really do songs, however I was standing doing the dishes last night and I kept
humming this tune:

To the Addams Family tune:

Her Sister is her Mother,
Her Father is her Brother,

Typical Jambo family.

I've calmed down about it now, amazing how relaxing a wee tune can be.

We'll have the last laugh anway when *********** eventually gets bulldozed.

Hibs07p
10-06-2010, 12:58 PM

Sacked? Is that the same as bedded? :brokenyam:

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 01:35 PM

Sacked? Is that the same as bedded? :brokenyam:

If we keep up this standard, it will be Hibs.net, not Dalkeith Demolition who'll be in court.

HibbyAndy
10-06-2010, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=Hibs07p;2489995]

If we keep up this standard, it will be Hibs.net, not Dalkeith Demolition who'll be in court.

lucky
10-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Just let it go. The shirt will disintegrate but her moment of glory will carry on if we continue to get worked up about it

zosohibee
10-06-2010, 04:31 PM
can you see the jambo top? noooo noooo
can you see a brand new stand? ayee ayeee
can you see the jambo top under the grand old hibee kop? nooooo

Dashing Bob S
10-06-2010, 04:42 PM
In a nasty, yet predictable, twist the virgins on Hibs.net continued to unleash their sexual frustrations on a girl who couldn't fight back.

I suppose nothing will stop the young and some not-so-young venting their sexual frustration, but does this harmless nonsense really need three threads and all this vitriol?

I'm feeling a little sorry for this girl now.

Chuckie
10-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Watch out guys, the thought police are here - and they've had intercourse !!

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 07:21 PM

MIght be funny to you HA, but there is no way I'm going back to chokey!!!

I suppose nothing will stop the young and some not-so-young venting their sexual frustration, but does this harmless nonsense really need three threads and all this vitriol?

I'm feeling a little sorry for this girl now.

Who knows, it seems if you speak up for anyone's rights these days you get the PC accusation thrown at you. I'm probably overreacting, but I think these guys are sailing close to the wind legally.

Personally, I'm not comfortable with a gang of guys shouting sexual insults at a woman - even if it is in cyberspace. Regrettably, the girl is all to real, and this sort of thing will be hurtful and degrading.

They are bringing down the name of Hibs, and must know that there are people elsewhere that will happily jump on this sort of thing. Kind of like asking Hibs to seek revenge on Dalkeith Demolition.

What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander. I just wish everyone would lay off the sexual stuff, and concentrate on having a laugh at the fact that a Yam (male or female) would stoop to this level to promote the name of their smelly wee club.

The essence of the story is: Hearts (no new stand) fan, plants strip under Hibs new (state of the art) stand. Surely there is a lot of mileage in mocking how far the mighty have fallen in that they humiliate themselves in this way.

The sexual stuff has nothing to do with football, it is about males asserting power over females. Once again how the mighty have fallen.

Come on guys, be real men about this instead of emasculated parodies of our gender. Half you have never had a ride in your puff, and the reason is blatantly obvious.

Big Frank
10-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Watch out guys, the thought police are here - and they've had intercourse !!

sublime.:thumbsup:

TrinityHibs
10-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Fair to say Dalkeith Demolition are off any tender list I've got anything to do with:agree:

Dashing Bob S
10-06-2010, 07:38 PM
I'm with FR on this. If people don't have wives, girlfriends or daughters, they surely have mothers, sisters, nieces etc. I've no objection to somebody being abused as a Yam, but many posts on this subject seem to focus solely on this girl's gender as the target for ridicule. It's not a question of being PC, I just find it sad and inappropriate. I'm sure that there are plenty of other sites people can visit to vent misogynistic feelings they may harbour.

skipster7
10-06-2010, 07:41 PM
MIght be funny to you HA, but there is no way I'm going back to chokey!!!

Who knows, it seems if you speak up for anyone's rights these days you get the PC accusation thrown at you. I'm probably overreacting, but I think these guys are sailing close to the wind legally.

Personally, I'm not comfortable with a gang of guys shouting sexual insults at a woman - even if it is in cyberspace. Regrettably, the girl is all to real, and this sort of thing will be hurtful and degrading.

They are bringing down the name of Hibs, and must know that there are people elsewhere that will happily jump on this sort of thing. Kind of like asking Hibs to seek revenge on Dalkeith Demolition.

What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander. I just wish everyone would lay off the sexual stuff, and concentrate on having a laugh at the fact that a Yam (male or female) would stoop to this level to promote the name of their smelly wee club.

The essence of the story is: Hearts (no new stand) fan, plants strip under Hibs new (state of the art) stand. Surely there is a lot of mileage in mocking how far the mighty have fallen in that they humiliate themselves in this way.

The sexual stuff has nothing to do with football, it is about males asserting power over females. Once again how the mighty have fallen.

Come on guys, be real men about this instead of emasculated parodies of our gender. Half you have never had a ride in your puff, and the reason is blatantly obvious.

Have too be honest mate and say i think its you thats getting carried a bit carried away.harmless sid the sexist fun never hurt anyone and the daft bint is probably loving the attention.it will all be forgotton in a few days and as for bringing down the name of Hibs ?:confused: help ma boab !!

Mister P
10-06-2010, 07:44 PM
can you see the jambo top? noooo noooo
can you see a brand new stand? ayee ayeee
can you see the jambo top under the grand old hibee kop? nooooo

slight re-workin....

"can you see the jambo top, noooo nooooo
"can you see the jambo top, underneath the hibee Kop, noooo nooooooooooooooo

so drink up your whisky and newcastle brown...
the gorgie stands coming down , an na na nananananananananananana OOOH!

Chuckie
10-06-2010, 08:48 PM
slight re-workin....

"can you see the jambo top, underneath the hibee Kop, noooo nooooooooooooooo

so drink up your whisky and newcastle brown...
the gorgie stands coming down , an na na nananananananananananana
OOOH!

Pretty good. Prettaaaaaaay pretty good.

I don't however think the young lad who buried the fanny pad is deserving of his own song.

I think it's time we moved on and buried this *****, the Hibs way.

With class.

Fantic
10-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Removed

This is getting fekn ridiculous.

JackJones
11-06-2010, 12:22 AM
calm down lads she only buried it under the stand!

is there no a Hibs scarf buried under their center circle???

:lolyam:

we win :bye:

Arch Stanton
11-06-2010, 09:40 AM
To the Glory Glory tune -

A jambo top detector van was sent to Easter Road
Because a shirt was buried by a silly jambo broad
Is it underneath the flair where they sell the hot steak pies?
No it's underneath the gent's lav-vies

Phil D. Rolls
11-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Have too be honest mate and say i think its you thats getting carried a bit carried away.harmless sid the sexist fun never hurt anyone and the daft bint is probably loving the attention.it will all be forgotton in a few days and as for bringing down the name of Hibs ?:confused: help ma boab !!

I'm sure you're probably right. The majority of the stuff has been harmless enough fun. However, there are a couple of guys that seem to be really getting off on the sexual insults.

Some people are really good at making jokes that are close to the bone and getting away with it. Others aren't and they just come across as crude, and slightly threatening. I suppose the real test is would any of these people say these things to a real woman, such as their mother, daughter, partner or colleague.

skipster7
11-06-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm sure you're probably right. The majority of the stuff has been harmless enough fun. However, there are a couple of guys that seem to be really getting off on the sexual insults.

Some people are really good at making jokes that are close to the bone and getting away with it. Others aren't and they just come across as crude, and slightly threatening. I suppose the real test is would any of these people say these things to a real woman, such as their mother, daughter, partner or colleague.
dont think anyone (normal) would crack a sexist remark at their own family.this lassie has posted pics of herself trying to be a smart ass and now some folk are having a go back,some near the knuckle but mostly postcard humour.soon enough she'll blend back into deluded yam obscurity. i just dont agree anyone needs to feel uncomfortable on her behalf at comments made on a football message board.

Phil D. Rolls
11-06-2010, 02:39 PM
dont think anyone (normal) would crack a sexist remark at their own family.this lassie has posted pics of herself trying to be a smart ass and now some folk are having a go back,some near the knuckle but mostly postcard humour.soon enough she'll blend back into deluded yam obscurity. i just dont agree anyone needs to feel uncomfortable on her behalf at comments made on a football message board.

Depends what we are talking about when we say sexist. "Run along dear and make the tea", is a bit of ribbing; using words like bint, and talking about sexual acts is a wee bit nastier IMO.

We don't tolerate racist or homophobic comments on here, and we shouldn't tolerate people making remarks that degrade individuals. As I've said there is plenty of scope to pull this silly girl to pieces without having to resort to language that is about male domination over females.

It's been said enough times that this is a "family" board, I don't think some of the things posted have been suitable for an open forum.

Fair enough, it is all a storm in a tea cup. I don't expect anyone to report these posts under the new Harm legislation, just as I don't expect Hibs to sue the firm for her stupid joke. At the same time, I think people have to speak up when they see something they think is wrong.