Garry O'Connor – Free Birmingham
Leigh Griffiths – Dundee 200k

Out
Anthony Stokes – Celtic 2.5 million plus a player Caddis/Sherridan
Derek Riordan – Blackpool 1.3 million
Sol Bamba – Fulham, Lens or PSG 2.5 million
Graham Stack – Plymouth Argyle Free
Colin Nish – 175k Barnsley
John Rankin – 100k Aberdeen, Motherwell.
Thicot & Stevenson being released and youngsters Byrne, Currie & Welsh out on loan.

then goes on to this rumour
09 Jun 2010 15:30:10
Anthony Stokes having talks with Newcastle.
Deal should be done end of the week all being well.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––––––––
Dont think that anthony stokes will be joining newcastle as he plays for the mackems

Stokesy has spent the past season playing for Hibs in the SPL.
Plus he's currently on holiday so I doubt he's having talks with Newcastle. Good try though guys.

he's not on holiday i seen him outside the omni picture house in edinburgh a couple of days ago and he's staying with hibs

some people should hold there waters b4 posting a string of rumours like this hahaha

easty
09-06-2010, 06:29 PM
I'd be delighted to get Dorman, but I dont see it, not at that price anyway. As for £100k for Rankin...no chance. I dont doubt those teams would want him for free but they wouldnt pay for him.

If we were really (rumours are rumours) bringing in O'Connor and Griffiths for £200k and selling Stokes and Riordan for a combined £3.8m plus another player then, although I'd be dissapointed to lose the 2 of them, it would be a really good piece of business.

SvenNeil
09-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I'd be delighted to get Dorman, but I dont see it, not at that price anyway. As for £100k for Rankin...no chance. I dont doubt those teams would want him for free but they wouldnt pay for him.

If we were really (rumours are rumours) bringing in O'Connor and Griffiths for £200k and selling Stokes and Riordan for a combined £3.8m plus another player then, although I'd be dissapointed to lose the 2 of them, it would be a really good piece of business.

Would be great to get Sheridan :agree: however disapointing to lose both of them, especially when between them they scored 40-50 goals last season

McD
09-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Isn't Dorman out of contract?

I'm sure he's always mentioned as such in one of about 7 interviews with any one of the out-of-contract players who were bemoaning the fact that the board weren't rushing into appointing a manager, and as such they were waiting to hear if they would be offered new deals.

No probs with them worrying, anyone would, just don't need to see it every couple of days, once is enough.

DH1875
09-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Would be great to get Sheridan :agree: however disapointing to lose both of them, especially when between them they scored 40-50 goals last season

Eh? Sheridan are you having a laugh. He is nothing more than maybe a St Mirren, St Johnstone or Killie player at best.
Worse case scenario and we sell stokes to celtic for cash and a player do you not think Caddis is the better option out of the two. He is buy far a better player than Sheridan. Oh and is he no a right back?

Dunbar Hibee
09-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Goan just stop postin *****e from that website !

sahib
09-06-2010, 08:25 PM

Goan just stop moanin at rumour posters!

I enjoy reading them. It is not as if the rest of the board is full of wit and wisdom. In fact these threads are among the least offensive and sort of football related.

ionahibby
09-06-2010, 08:45 PM

Agreed :agree:

Goan just stop moanin at rumour posters!

I enjoy reading them. It is not as if the rest of the board is full of wit and wisdom. In fact these threads are among the least offensive and sort of football related.

Don't mind rumours if they have some substance when has that site ever been correct!

Bayern Bru
09-06-2010, 08:50 PM
I don't understand why we have to constantly repost stuff from there. I mean, sure I've posted things from it once or twice, but starting a new thread everytime Hibs is mentioned is ridiculous. If people want to, presumably they can go and visit the site themselves.

That way, everyone who wants to read the pish on that website can do so without upsetting the .netters who are firmly enjoying reality. :greengrin

HFC 0-7
10-06-2010, 02:36 PM
I don't understand why we have to constantly repost stuff from there. I mean, sure I've posted things from it once or twice, but starting a new thread everytime Hibs is mentioned is ridiculous. If people want to, presumably they can go and visit the site themselves.

That way, everyone who wants to read the pish on that website can do so without upsetting the .netters who are firmly enjoying reality. :greengrin

Why read the thread then? Plus it gives all the hibs.net moaners something to moan about.

Bayern Bru
10-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Why read the thread then? Plus it gives all the hibs.net moaners something to moan about.

Classic response. I read it because maybe, just maybe, the rumours posted here have slightly more substance than the pish posted on football-rumours.co.uk
Had that occurred to you at all?

Sylar
10-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Oh joy - another football-rumours thread. These threads should have some kind of pre-fix to differentiate the normal bollocks (un-named source at the club, friend of a player, friend of a coach, fishmen, Greggs, back of the number 6 bus (not being from Edinburgh, I don't have a ******ing clue where the number 6 goes, but you get the idea)) from the absolutely fabricated manure which is posted on that whore of a website.

The really scary thing is that there are some muppets on here who might just be gullible enough to agree with/believe some of the pish on there. Granted, one or two might turn out to be accurate, but FFS, even a blind man can hit a bullseye with 100 darts!

Removed
10-06-2010, 05:17 PM

:agree:

I'd go a stage further and give SalfordHibs his own forum on here. All the ***** can be moved in there

Removed
10-06-2010, 05:22 PM
....... but FFS, even a blind man can hit a bullseye with 100 darts!

:hmmm: I've played darts with Macar, and he couldn'y even hit the board with 100 darts never mind the bullseye :greengrin

Sylar
10-06-2010, 05:26 PM
:hmmm: I've played darts with Macar, and he couldn'y even hit the board with 100 darts never mind the bullseye :greengrin

Did you move the board or turn him to face the other way? :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2010, 06:20 PM

I met Macar in the shakespear last night, he seemed very happy, a bit quieter than normal though.

Removed
10-06-2010, 11:04 PM
I met Macar in the shakespear last night, he seemed very happy, a bit quieter than normal though.

That's cos Chuckie offered to spank him after the gig :agree:

cockneymike
11-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Isn't Dorman out of contract?

Yes - Lennon was talking about him yesterday as one of the players he was going to have to speak to now he's in charge at StM.

Wouldn't be a bad shout though, on a free, although he might not be any better than Rankin or McBride.TBF they were apparently two or our better players last year, in the 2nd half, first half respectively.

He does score goals from midfield, and if we were to sell Deek then that would be helpful.

SalfordHibs
11-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Yes - Lennon was talking about him yesterday as one of the players he was going to have to speak to now he's in charge at StM.

Wouldn't be a bad shout though, on a free, although he might not be any better than Rankin or McBride.TBF they were apparently two or our better players last year, in the 2nd half, first half respectively.

He does score goals from midfield, and if we were to sell Deek then that would be helpful.

Rankin is poor mate, i would have Dorman over him any day :agree:

blackpoolhibs
11-06-2010, 09:12 AM
I hear we are after some guy called Dennis Waterman, He's been telling friends he could be so good for us.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-06-2010, 09:17 AM
I met Macar in the shakespeare last night, he seemed very happy, a bit quieter than normal though.

I thought he was Bard?

blackpoolhibs
11-06-2010, 09:50 AM
I thought he was Bard?

:top marks:faf: very good.

H18sry
11-06-2010, 09:54 AM
I hear we are after some guy called Dennis Waterman, He's been telling friends he could be so good for us.

Will he be a midfield "MINDER" for Liam Miller :cool2:

Silversand
11-06-2010, 03:15 PM

Might be able to teach the younger guys some New Tricks.

:duck:

Spike Mandela
11-06-2010, 03:40 PM

I'm sure I seen him training up 'Arfurs' Seat.:agree:

Jim44
11-06-2010, 04:06 PM
I'm sure I seen him training up 'Arfurs' Seat.:agree:

....that would be his 'Daly' excercise. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
11-06-2010, 04:15 PM
....that would be his 'Daly' excercise. :greengrin

Apparently he bumped into Chisholm up there. :wink:

basehibby
11-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Hibs rumours

In
Burton O'Brien – Free Falkirk
Michael Hart – Free Preston
Richard Keogh – Free Carlisle
Andy Dorman – St Mirren 120k
Murray Davidson – St Johnstone 200k
Garry O'Connor – Free Birmingham
Leigh Griffiths – Dundee 200k

Out
Anthony Stokes – Celtic 2.5 million plus a player Caddis/Sherridan
Derek Riordan – Blackpool 1.3 million
Sol Bamba – Fulham, Lens or PSG 2.5 million
Graham Stack – Plymouth Argyle Free
Colin Nish – 175k Barnsley
John Rankin – 100k Aberdeen, Motherwell.
Thicot & Stevenson being released and youngsters Byrne, Currie & Welsh out on loan.

then goes on to this rumour
09 Jun 2010 15:30:10
Anthony Stokes having talks with Newcastle.
Deal should be done end of the week all being well.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––––––––
Dont think that anthony stokes will be joining newcastle as he plays for the mackems

Stokesy has spent the past season playing for Hibs in the SPL.
Plus he's currently on holiday so I doubt he's having talks with Newcastle. Good try though guys.

he's not on holiday i seen him outside the omni picture house in edinburgh a couple of days ago and he's staying with hibs

some people should hold there waters b4 posting a string of rumours like this hahaha

To be fair, none of these rumours seem that unfeasible as is usually the case with this site. Probably a few will come off but most won't. I'd be very pleased to see the Dorman one come off mind - but I don't see it happening at the price quoted.

Woody1985
11-06-2010, 05:00 PM

:top marks

The thread title says 'more from the rumour mill', not 'more from the made up bull**** website that it the biggest pointless waste of bandwidth on the whole internet'.

If you want to read anything from the site go on it OR just think of a player name, any one will do, a number, put them both together and then think to yourself that they might be signing for Hibs. Easy as that. Why read other peoples made up thoughts when you can generate your own!

Hamish
11-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Hibs F.C rumours

Big noise coming out of easter road team for season 2010/2011

GK Brown, Smith

Defence Michael Hart, Richard Keogh, Ian Murray, Graham Hogg, :confused:Paul Hanlon, Kevin McCann, Paul Caddis

Midfield Liam Miller, Burton O'Brien, Brahim Hemdani, Murray Davidson, David Wotherspoon, Paul Hartley, Merouane Zemmama.

Forwards Garry O'Connor, Leigh Griffiths, Daryl Duffy, Kurtis Byrne.

:cool2:

:rolleyes:

Woody1985
11-06-2010, 10:14 PM
There's a big noise coming out of my erse.

ionahibby
12-06-2010, 07:19 AM
Hibs F.C rumours

Big noise coming out of easter road team for season 2010/2011

GK Brown, Smith

Defence Michael Hart, Richard Keogh, Ian Murray, Graham Hogg, :confused:Paul Hanlon, Kevin McCann, Paul Caddis

Midfield Liam Miller, Burton O'Brien, Brahim Hemdani, Murray Davidson, David Wotherspoon, Paul Hartley, Merouane Zemmama.

Forwards Garry O'Connor, Leigh Griffiths, Daryl Duffy, Kurtis Byrne.

:cool2:

:rolleyes:

School boy error that one! Sums that website right up for me :bitchy:

blackpoolhibs
12-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Charlie Mulgrew in talks with Sheffield United, source SSN.

bighairyfaeleith
12-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Apparently no one is talking to John Rankin. This makes me sad:boo hoo: