PDA

View Full Version : Gus Loves

Gus
09-06-2010, 05:32 PM
.......I love watching England at the world cup & I personally can't think of anything better than to watching the three lions along side some fellow Hibs fans. BIT of banter so on and so on

So where is the best place on Easter Road to watch the games?

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2010, 06:09 PM
.......I love watching England at the world cup & I personally can't think of anything better than to watching the three lions along side some fellow Hibs fans. BIT of banter so on and so on

So where is the best place on Easter Road to watch the games?

Quite a few England fans go to Utopia.

Gus
09-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Quite a few England fans go to Utopia.

what are you suggesting FR? I just read something about Utopia on the dugout:wink:

Ritchie
09-06-2010, 07:53 PM
I'll watch the games with you ya big English twat!

We can put a coooooupon on :wink:

How did the scan go??

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2010, 07:57 PM
what are you suggesting FR? I just read something about Utopia on the dugout:wink:

Just read that post - utter p*sh. I can definitely say Utopia is not a gay bar. How the poster new the guys at the window were gay is really is business. Maybe his gaydar was on overdrive?

HibbyAndy
09-06-2010, 08:02 PM
England v Argentina will be some final, Ill be watching that :agree:

Cause according to every pundit on SSN there should be no significant problem England reaching the WC final.

Gus
09-06-2010, 08:13 PM
I'll watch the games with you ya big English twat!

We can put a coooooupon on :wink:

How did the scan go??

aswell as one can go mate, just got to wait on the results, fingers crossed. pm me your number mate & I will add you to my english supporting distribution list:wink:

Just read that post - utter p*sh. I can definitely say Utopia is not a gay bar. How the poster new the guys at the window were gay is really is business. Maybe his gaydar was on overdrive?

I think you might be right FR about the lads gaydar, such a stupid comment to make, always looks like a good venue, infact on your recommendation FR i'm gonna go there for a match :agree: