PDA

View Full Version : Famous Five Ramones T shirts

Purehibee_MYB
09-06-2010, 03:32 PM
I've seen a few people wearing these really cool Famous five t shirts in the Shape of the Ramones Logo...Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get one?

Ronaldo9
09-06-2010, 03:34 PM
They are selling really smart 1s in Xile Ocean Terminal with the Famous 5, theres also sum manky ones with wee fat Robbo on them for the yam fuds

M11BMO
09-06-2010, 03:37 PM
I've seen a few people wearing these really cool Famous five t shirts in the Shape of the Ramones Logo...Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get one?

http://www.xileclothing.com/shop/browse.php?keyword=famous+5

Slightly different, however still the Famous 5.

Purehibee_MYB
09-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Aye I've seen those ones, not so sure on them...

I might pop down to ocean terminal, but I won't be able to get there until September, cos thats when I'm finally moving back to Edinburgh!

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2010, 04:19 PM
I believe you can get them at a shop on the South Side called "Free Trade Hall".

PaulSmith
09-06-2010, 04:22 PM
They are selling really smart 1s in Xile Ocean Terminal with the Famous 5, theres also sum manky ones with wee fat Robbo on them for the yam fuds

80's Casuals and Hearts...as if!

calamitus
09-06-2010, 10:12 PM
The sports shop on Elm Row sold these last time I was in. They had a really cool Pat Stanton one too. They made band T-shirts for me a couple of years ago, and I was thinking of getting them to make my avatar into one for a laugh.

C I Hibee
09-06-2010, 10:52 PM
I got one in Slanj last August.

Jamesie
09-06-2010, 11:12 PM
The sports shop on Elm Row sold these last time I was in. They had a really cool Pat Stanton one too. They made band T-shirts for me a couple of years ago, and I was thinking of getting them to make my avatar into one for a laugh.

Is it still Thompsons Sports? I remember when Thompsons was in its heyday in the late 80s / early 90s and had branches in Porty, Junction Street, Elm Row and maybe even Musselburgh / Dalkeith?

Certainly that's where this t-shirt was bought for me from.

green leaves
09-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Thompsons sports in Leith walk/Elm row(never sure where Leith walk starts)had them last season.

Purehibee_MYB
09-06-2010, 11:16 PM
I got one in Slanj last August.

Not on their website, but I might have to accept that they are only available actually in Edinburgh...so it will have to wait until I am next in the capital

basehibby
09-06-2010, 11:21 PM

These sound realy cool!

basehibby
09-06-2010, 11:24 PM

Shop in Elm row - so they do the famous 5/Ramones ones then???

calamitus
09-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Yes - they definitely had the Ramones style one last time I was in, but that was a while ago. They have a vinyl cutter/plotter, which is why I was in there, so if they have the design on file, they'll be able to knock one up for you, I'd think, unless they bought those ones in.