PDA

View Full Version : Rafa confirmed as new Inter Manager

NOLA
08-06-2010, 07:47 PM
no real surprise that Rafa Benitez takes over at Inter, is there?

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Nae surprise, not impressed though!

seanraff07
08-06-2010, 08:19 PM
That'll be Inter without any Italian silverware for a couple of years.

But no doubt they'll win the CL for a second successive year.

Reaper
08-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Nae surprise, not impressed though!

Nor me. Liverpool are my Team down south and this fud claims he loves them, holds them out for another 3m cos obviously 3m alone wasn't enough and he obviously knew fine he was going to Inter. Dick I hope he falls on his ****ing arse. I hope for Inters sake he doesn't leave a shambles like the one he's left at Anfield. :grr:

p.s Hicks/Gillet GTF now.

jacomo
08-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Nor me. Liverpool are my Team down south and this fud claims he loves them, holds them out for another 3m cos obviously 3m alone wasn't enough and he obviously knew fine he was going to Inter. Dick I hope he falls on his ****ing arse. I hope for Inters sake he doesn't leave a shambles like the one he's left at Anfield. :grr:

p.s Hicks/Gillet GTF now.

Aw come on now, he said "remember, YNWA" in his leaving statement, and you react like that?

:wink:

heretoday
08-06-2010, 09:22 PM
It's inevitable that Inter will go back a bit now that The Special One has gone. I think Rafa will do ok there eventually.

What amazes me about the Italian game is how Juventus have becoma also-rans. They used to be the top team in Europe not that long ago and were spoken of in the same breath as Real Madrid etc.