PDA

View Full Version : What's Been Keeping Them (Stuart Baxter content)

Phil D. Rolls
08-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Unbelievable, I thought this guy was a myth, but he's in talks with the Hoops board!

Mibbes Aye
08-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Unbelievable, I thought this guy was a myth, but he's in talks with the Hoops board!

They should be wary if they're thinking of appointing Baxter as a DoF, alongside a head coach also trying to establish himself.

Too many cooks spoil the broth :agree:

monktonharp
08-06-2010, 07:09 PM
I read Ton English's story (SoS) ,and he was rippin' Peter Lawless up for ersepaper,for even considering this"journeyman" manager,who's been with umpteen clubs and almost all overseas. nae real experience of British,nevermind Scottish fitba'. I hope they get him:wink: He suggested that he may be taken on as a part-time football director/overseer,which Lennon might not like:tee hee: but,he does exist, I think.::rolleyes:

MSK
08-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Im more surprised Thomson has left a coaching job at Newcastle to go to Celtic !!!

jgl07
09-06-2010, 03:18 PM
He doesn't exist. He is a myth perpetuated by the media to dupe unsuspecting clubs into calling him for interview.

When I worked at Heriot-Watt some of the staff invented a staff member called 'Troy Tempest'. They managed to get him entered into the University Diary in the Undersea Engineering Group. The next step was to try and get him on the payroll but the threat of redundancies stopped this move.

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2010, 04:12 PM
He doesn't exist. He is a myth perpetuated by the media to dupe unsuspecting clubs into calling him for interview.

When I worked at Heriot-Watt some of the staff invented a staff member called 'Troy Tempest'. They managed to get him entered into the University Diary in the Undersea Engineering Group. The next step was to try and get him on the payroll but the threat of redundancies stopped this move.

Who was the head of personnel - Virgil Tracy?