PDA

View Full Version : Nani out of world cup

CB_NO3
08-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Its becoming a bit of a farce this tournament, with players dropping out all over the place. Its also funny that alot of the players play for Man Utd and Chelsea, am not trying to suggest that these clubs are telling their players to maybe take it easy, but it would suggest that if your not fully fit, dont bother playing. Is it the case that the World Cup is not as important as the Premier League or Champions League.

We now have Rio and Nani out for United and Essien, Ballack, Mickel out for Chelsea with Drogba extremely doubtful.

Conspiracies. :wink:

paxtonhibby
08-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Its becoming a bit of a farce this tournament, with players dropping out all over the place. Its also funny that alot of the players play for Man Utd and Chelsea, am not trying to suggest that these clubs are telling their players to maybe take it easy, but it would suggest that if your not fully fit, dont bother playing. Is it the case that the World Cup is not as important as the Premier League or Champions League.

We now have Rio and Nani out for United and Essien, Ballack, Mickel out for Chelsea with Drogba extremely doubtful.

The only one Im really pissed off about not playin is Arjen Robben.Absolute class.
Hope he makes it though.

NOLA
08-06-2010, 02:15 PM

think its just a case of both teams going full tilt to the last game of the season, players are physically knackered, no real rest and then off to another demanding set of games.

CB_NO3
08-06-2010, 02:22 PM
The only one Im really pissed off about not playin is Arjen Robben.Absolute class.
Hope he makes it though.
I agree with you there, Robben is class to watch. I thought the Dutch could have went far, but without Robben I cant see them doing aswell as I thought they would.

steviecarnie
08-06-2010, 04:53 PM
England/Scotland only countries in europe that dont have a midseason break and stats show players in the last months of the season are 40% more likely to get injured if they havent had a good rest.

Gus
08-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Nani out......result
Ballack out

Drogba not looking great
Robben not looking great

NOW PLEASE

Messi, Tevez, Milito, Samuel. Aguero
Maicon, Lucio, Kaka, Alves, Fabiano
Fabregas, Xavi, Torres,
Ribery
Buffon, Cannavaro, Pirlo
Van Persie, Van Bommel, Sneijder, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart

I really couldn't care if its a good tournament, ANYTHING that can help Englands chances I am all for. (and we need all the help we can get)