PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kamara / Cabanga

Baader
08-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Fair play but he's wasting his time!

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/828085-chris-kamara-vows-ill-change-my-name-to-chris-cabanga

Kid Creole or Lionel Richie would suit him much better!

Or Club Tropicana.

dangermouse
08-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Desperate or what! The man's a complete fool to even consider it.

basehibby
08-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Desperate or what! The man's a complete fool to even consider it.

Still an interesting article - I liked this quote here...

"Dr David Lewis-Hodgson, who led the research, said: 'It's well documented that vocal fans can have a positive impact on team performance.
'By discovering the most resonant word, Cabanga, we have found a means of focusing this energy and found proven evidence that it works"

I notice there's moves towards a singing section at ER - I hope this is a great success as I don't think ER has been noisy enough in recent seasons with far too many fans at far too many games waiting to be lifted by the team before making any effort at all to lift the team themselves.

poolman
08-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Fair play but he's wasting his time!

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/828085-chris-kamara-vows-ill-change-my-name-to-chris-cabanga

Kid Creole or Lionel Richie would suit him much better!

Or Club Tropicana.

Slaverin erse that Kamara

dangermouse
08-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Still an interesting article - I liked this quote here...

"Dr David Lewis-Hodgson, who led the research, said: 'It's well documented that vocal fans can have a positive impact on team performance.
'By discovering the most resonant word, Cabanga, we have found a means of focusing this energy and found proven evidence that it works"

I notice there's moves towards a singing section at ER - I hope this is a great success as I don't think ER has been noisy enough in recent seasons with far too many fans at far too many games waiting to be lifted by the team before making any effort at all to lift the team themselves.

Cabanga, Cabanga, the Hibs are here :whistle:

Hibs On Tour
08-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Hiya Chris, Hiya Pal. Cabanga ya big curly-heided fanny! Yer 'teche is ****ing teckle by way!

Dunbar Hibee
08-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Kammy is a legend!