PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad at it again

Twa Cairpets
08-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Obviously, given his high regard for Scottish football, the Hearts fans must be confident in his future intent for the club.

"If McGeady moves to Spartak he will have to finally start playing football, not just pushing other players like in Scotland.

"Also in Russia there are only 11 players in a team on the pitch, not 12 like in the Glasgow clubs." (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3003949/Vlad-rant-over-Aiden.html)

Jim44
08-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Obviously, given his high regard for Scottish football, the Hearts fans must be confident in his future intent for the club.

"If McGeady moves to Spartak he will have to finally start playing football, not just pushing other players like in Scotland.

"Also in Russia there are only 11 players in a team on the pitch, not 12 like in the Glasgow clubs." (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3003949/Vlad-rant-over-Aiden.html)

Is he not just saying what a lot of people are thinking? Paricularly the reference to referees.

ronaldo7
08-06-2010, 08:55 AM
This is the bit I like...

Mad Vlad's latest rant could spark a fresh probe from the SFA. It's also set to enrage Celts as they fight hard to keep hold of McGeady.

Twa Cairpets
08-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Is he not just saying what a lot of people are thinking? Paricularly the reference to referees.

Possibly (although I dont think it is true personally, certainly not anymore where senior refereeing is a career and not a hobby). However, the difference is that we are fans, and he is the owner of a club who's statements completely devalue the competition.

If he really holds the domestic game in such disregard then if you are a Yam, wouldnt you think "erm, he's not going to continue to pump cash into something he thinks is corrupt, pointless and sub-standard"?

Peevemor
08-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Possibly (although I dont think it is true personally, certainly not anymore where senior refereeing is a career and not a hobby). However, the difference is that we are fans, and he is the owner of a club who's statements completely devalue the competition.

If he really holds the domestic game in such disregard then if you are a Yam, wouldnt you think "erm, he's not going to continue to pump cash into something he thinks is corrupt, pointless and sub-standard"?

Yeah, but Hearts weren't that bad before he took over. :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
08-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Vlad's an attention seeking erse, who doesnt know which country he born in.

aberhibsfc
This is the bit I like...

Mad Vlad's latest rant could spark a fresh probe from the SFA. It's also set to enrage Celts as they fight hard to keep hold of McGeady.

Typical Celtc paranoia, it's always someone elses fault. They lose McGeady it's Romanov's fault. FFS grow up. He may be a raving looney but I doubt he has that much say in Celtic or Moscow's transfers. TBH, his 12th man comment is pretty much on the mark. I'm sure if Celtc and Rangers fans were being honest with themselves,
refs do display bias or at very least bottle it. I've probably found more four leaved clovers than
witness refs give fair game changing decisions against the Infirm.

Baader
It's extremely patronising to swan over here continually disrespect our game and basically accuse supporters for being a bunch of idiots - he must equate us all to the gullible Gorgie lot.

An eastern European/ adopted Russian with dubious business dealings at home lecturing us about corruption...

:faf:

ronaldo7
08-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Typical Celtc paranoia, it's always someone elses fault. They lose McGeady it's Romanov's fault. FFS grow up. He may be a raving looney but I doubt he has that much say in Celtic or Moscow's transfers. TBH, his 12th man comment is pretty much on the mark. I'm sure if Celtc and Rangers fans were being honest with themselves,
refs do display bias or at very least bottle it. I've probably found more four leaved clovers than

Who would that be?:confused:

brog
08-06-2010, 09:52 AM
I love Vlad - FACT/ END OF etc etc etc
:wink:

Woody1985
08-06-2010, 10:32 AM

Has it not been the case that he's actually taking money from them rather than pumping anything into them? He's increased their debt and is due a huge whack which will need to be paid some time (including the interest upon interest!).

The only downside for him is that they can't make Europe all the time and therefore increase the amount of dough he can extract. Now he's going with the develop players to sell on method because that's the only way for them to go.

Sandy
08-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Who would that be?:confused:

The Celtc fans I think :dunno:

Phil D. Rolls
08-06-2010, 01:54 PM

Celtic haven't said anything, the paper were taking a punt that it will upset them. It probably will, of course, but we're thicker skinned aren't we.......

It's extremely patronising to swan over here continually disrespect our game and basically accuse supporters for being a bunch of idiots - he must equate us all to the gullible Gorgie lot.

An eastern European/ adopted Russian with dubious business dealings at home lecturing us about corruption...

:faf:

How very dare he! Thank god I'm taking people to Newcastle airport tonight, as I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

If Vlad didn't exist you'd have to invent him. I think he is a very good source of entertainment during the close season. Kids nowadays don't know they are born, we had to make do with the first four episodes of Belle and Sebastian, and Casey Jones.