PDA

View Full Version : Yams Driver Bid

Purehibee_MYB
07-06-2010, 05:05 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8726843.stm

Burnley have offered £1.5m for Andy Driver...that is miles off what they were wanting for him last summer...

Vlad won't be accepting that bid

bighairyfaeleith
07-06-2010, 05:06 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8726843.stm

Burnley have offered £1.5m for Andy Driver...that is miles off what they were wanting for him last summer...

Vlad won't be accepting that bid

Vlad will bite there hands off. That'll be another 1.5million making it's way to vlad courtesy of ryannair:wink:

MSK
07-06-2010, 05:08 PM

Vlad won't be accepting that bidHe aint worth that ...Romanov is just desperate for cash ...worth no more than £500,000 ...imo..average player & no more than that ...

Purehibee_MYB
07-06-2010, 05:10 PM
He aint worth that ...Romanov is just desperate for cash ...worth no more than £500,000 ...imo..average player & no more than that ...

yeah but some of the yams are deluded and think their players are worth well more than they actually are

Hibercelona
07-06-2010, 05:15 PM
They think their team is worth worth about 35 million....

But what they fail to realize is that its 35 million in debt they're worth. But they owe it to themselves anyway, so no worries...

Frogga
07-06-2010, 05:16 PM
yeah but some of the yams are deluded and think their players are worth well more than they actually are

If Fletch is worth £6.5 million then Driver is comfortably worth £1.5 million. I mean Fletch is easily the better player but if Driver was at Hibs I'd want at least £1.5 million for him.

And I don't know how we can accuse the Jambos of being deluded when some Hibs.net-ers have quoted £5million for Bamba?!!

MSK
07-06-2010, 05:19 PM
If Fletch is worth £6.5 million then Driver is comfortably worth £1.5 million. I mean Fletch is easily the better player but if Driver was at Hibs I'd want at least £1.5 million for him.

And I don't know how we can accuse the Jambos of being deluded when some Hibs.net-ers have quoted £5million for Bamba?!!Where aboot ?

Hibs90
07-06-2010, 05:25 PM

And I don't know how we can accuse the Jambos of being deluded when some Hibs.net-ers have quoted £5million for Bamba?!!

Aye I would have said he's worth £1.5m but no more IMO. Bamba after the WC should be worth £4-5m. Driver's so over-rated.

Spike Mandela
07-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Where aboot ?

Price will be dictated by how much of his contract is left.

If only a year or so I fully expect Vlad to give him an extension with a ridiculous salary as a gamble that he attracts further interest. Craig Levein will do his best to increase his worth also (I expect a flurry of Hearts players in the Scotland squad in the next couple of years)

The gamble for Vlad of course is Driver stays injured and puts in mediocre performances and loses value.

Purehibee_MYB
07-06-2010, 05:32 PM

I would say £2 Million for Bamba would be good...but not saying we could get that...Driver has had a poor season in all honesty, and thats why I don't think he's worth £1.5 million at the moment...if he was playing at his best consistently he would be

MSK
07-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Price will be dictated by how much of his contract is left.

If only a year or so I fully expect Vlad to give him an extension with a ridiculous salary as a gamble that he attracts further interest. Craig Levein will do his best to increase his worth also (I expect a flurry of Hearts players in the Scotland squad in the next couple of years)

The gamble for Vlad of course is Driver stays injured and puts in mediocre performances and loses value.Spot on ...:agree:..Driver is decent & whenever decent in a rank yam tramp team he gets the plaudits ...Vlad then adds a couple o notches onto his value ...the man who sucks every penny from the tramps will inflate the value of every player ..

bingo70
07-06-2010, 05:41 PM
I would say £2 Million for Bamba would be good...but not saying we could get that...Driver has had a poor season in all honesty, and thats why I don't think he's worth £1.5 million at the moment...if he was playing at his best consistently he would be

anyone can have a good game, i remember alan o'brien having one once, the people that are worth serious money are the ones that do it consistantly, driver doesn't do that.

What Fletch is worth now is completely irrelevant as he is worth what he's worth after proving himself in the premiership, Driver has struggled to consistantly prove himself in a poor league against pretty poor players.

I think if he's got a year left on his contract £1.5m is a terrific price for him, they mentioned on the news hearts want double that for him, i'd be amazed if any club offered much more than £1.5m.

Barney McGrew
07-06-2010, 05:44 PM
I think if he's got a year left on his contract £1.5m is a terrific price for him, they mentioned on the news hearts want double that for him, i'd be amazed if any club offered much more than £1.5m.

£1.5m for a player that couldnae beat David Van Zanten is a huge price :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
07-06-2010, 05:45 PM
anyone can have a good game, i remember alan o'brien having one once, the people that are worth serious money are the ones that do it consistantly, driver doesn't do that.

What Fletch is worth now is completely irrelevant as he is worth what he's worth after proving himself in the premiership, Driver has struggled to consistantly prove himself in a poor league against pretty poor players.

I agree with you completely

Spike Mandela
07-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I'd be excited by these stats if I was a Burnley fan............Not!!

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=35739

mowgli
07-06-2010, 05:52 PM

He is contracted to Hearts until 2013.

lyonhibs
07-06-2010, 05:59 PM

In which case, £1.5 million for an England U-21 international is a bit of a pittance :agree:

Nah, in all seriousness, if he could perform regularly, he'd be worth that, £2 million tops.

If Burnley have offered that, Vlad will quite fancy it for his next self-indulgent project, "Vlad's Ultimate Fighter on Ice" for primetime Lithuanian TV.

2 teams, with expert celebrity coaches Laryea Kingston and Christian Nadé train and finely hone a team of crack contestants. Sideline assistance is provided by Rima and her magic sticks, the all-important Black box, and Ivanauskas' cheerier cousin, Count Dracula.

Touchline analysis to be provided by Eduard Malofeev.

Roll up, Roll up, it's what the Beautiful People are watching this summer :greengrin

bingo70
07-06-2010, 06:03 PM

fair enough, i thought i read somewhere he had a year left, i'll assume your right though.

I still think he'll have to produce it more consistantly to be worth £3m, there's no denying he's shown glimpses of having the potential to be a £3m player but IMO he's not worth anywhere near that now.

You'll obviously have seen more of him than me though :dunno:

(doesn't make any difference i suppose though as you'll no be seeing any of it anyway :greengrin, sorry, had ot get one dig in :wink:)

MSK
07-06-2010, 06:08 PM
He is contracted to Hearts until 2013.Which means ..you are left paying wages for a lame duck ...good stuff ..:wink:

HibbyKeith
07-06-2010, 06:22 PM
fair enough, i thought i read somewhere he had a year left, i'll assume your right though.

says 2013 in the BBC article, :wink:

mowgli
07-06-2010, 06:37 PM

I still think he'll have to produce it more consistantly to be worth £3m, there's no denying he's shown glimpses of having the potential to be a £3m player but IMO he's not worth anywhere near that now.

You'll obviously have seen more of him than me though :dunno:

(doesn't make any difference i suppose though as you'll no be seeing any of it anyway :greengrin, sorry, had ot get one dig in :wink:)

He signed a new 5 year deal July 2008.

No, I doubt we will. Would be fine about it if I thought for a minute it was going towards getting the debt down, but in Vlads Mad World heaven knows where it will go....:grr:

Barney McGrew
07-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Would be fine about it if I thought for a minute it was going towards getting the debt down, but in Vlads Mad World heaven knows where it will go....:grr:

http://www.aolcdn.com/channels/03/05/48d2822c-001d5-01815-400cb8e1

mowgli
07-06-2010, 06:42 PM
http://www.aolcdn.com/channels/03/05/48d2822c-001d5-01815-400cb8e1

:thumbsup:Aye very good....:boo hoo:

matty_f
07-06-2010, 06:44 PM
£1.5 million would be good value for a player that hardly kicked a ball last season.

Personally, I think he's pish.

MSK
07-06-2010, 06:49 PM
£1.5 million would be good value for a player that hardly kicked a ball last season.

Personally, I think he's pish.There was me being all diplomatic !!! :faf:

matty_f
07-06-2010, 06:50 PM
There was me being all diplomatic !!! :faf:

Nae need for diplomacy, you're amongst friends!:thumbsup:

MSK
07-06-2010, 06:53 PM
He signed a new 5 year deal July 2008.

No, I doubt we will. Would be fine about it if I thought for a minute it was going towards getting the debt down, but in Vlads Mad World heaven knows where it will go....:grr:Glad you can see the sense mate ..pity the rest o yer trampy mates from KB cant see it ...:wink:

MSK
07-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Nae need for diplomacy, you're amongst friends!:thumbsup:Im just a caring person ...i have feelings ...:greengrin

Big Frank
07-06-2010, 06:57 PM
There is definately a player in there somewhere. But, in all honesty, he has done nothing yet, and, IMO £1.5m is a right good price for him.

still a hertz bawbagg tho':bye:

MSK
07-06-2010, 07:05 PM
There is definately a player in there somewhere. But, in all honesty, he has done nothing yet, and, IMO £1.5m is a right good price for him.

still a hertz bawbagg tho':bye:Nut ..£500,000...bet thats wot he goes for ..:agree:

TheBall'sRound
07-06-2010, 07:55 PM
He's been pants since he left Hollyoaks and went to Emmerdale.

HibbyAndy
07-06-2010, 08:07 PM
He's been pants since he left Hollyoaks and went to Emmerdale.

If The smellie barstewards get anymore that £1M for Andrea Diver ill wallow in a bath full of my own urine extract with skin tight swimming trunks and goggles on bobbing up and down in my own pish stained bath singing god save the queen.

He just aint that good.

Pedantic_Hibee
07-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Driver is remarkably over-rated. The Yams seemed to think that because he was called up to the England Under-21 squad that he could command £6m for him.

The reality is he's one-paced, his crossing's dubious, he's constantly injured, his directness is due to little skill and he turns it on once in a blue moon (usually against us, rather gratingly).

There is a player in there somewhere, but there's too much missing from his game at the moment.

£1m tops and even then I'm being generous.

HibbyAndy
07-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Throw in the fact he doesnt know if he's Scottish English or Uzbekistanian and wee have one little rat faced scroat.

seanraff07
07-06-2010, 08:19 PM
If The smellie barstewards get anymore that £1M for Andrea Diver ill wallow in a bath full of my own urine extract with skin tight swimming trunks and goggles on bobbing up and down in my own pish stained bath singing god save the queen.

He just aint that good.

If all these things you highly doubt are going to happen do come true, you could be putting yourself through a rather gruesome time this summer.:greengrin

Broken Gnome
07-06-2010, 08:20 PM

He just aint that good.

You'll be a smellie barsteward too then :greengrin

Sergey
07-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Driver is remarkably over-rated. The Yams seemed to think that because he was called up to the England Under-21 squad that he could command £6m for him.

The reality is he's one-paced, his crossing's dubious, he's constantly injured, his directness is due to little skill and he turns it on once in a blue moon (usually against us, rather gratingly).

There is a player in there somewhere, but there's too much missing from his game at the moment.

£1m tops and even then I'm being generous.

A fair and balanced surmise, Pedantic :agree:

It would also need Rima with her magic stick to be head physio at Burnley for Driver to pass any sort of medical examination. I've seen fitter athletes at the paralympics.

HibbyAndy
07-06-2010, 08:24 PM
If all these things you highly doubt are going to happen do come true, you could be putting yourself through a rather gruesome time this summer.:greengrin

It wont happen..Diver is worth nae mare than 250 K

You'll be a smellie barsteward too then :greengrin

I would indeed..Just aswell it will never happen :wink:

IWasThere2016
07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
If he was more consistent and not so injury-prone he'd fetch a lot more. Sadly, he isnae :wink: :greengrin:

As for Bamba being worth £4-5m after the WC - it needed to be diamond encrusted gold splinters in his erse if he's to fetch that!

seanraff07
07-06-2010, 08:32 PM
It wont happen..Diver is worth nae mare than 250 K

I would indeed..Just aswell it will never happen :wink:

All it takes is for Vlad to accept, although he'll be wanting around the region of £10-12m.:agree:

jacomo
07-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Isn't Vlad hoping for about £5m from transfer income this summer? Wasn't that published as a target last year sometime?

He's not going to get anything like that... who could they sell?

And obviously, whatever Vlad makes, Hearts will see nowt.

bingo70
07-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Isn't Vlad hoping for about £5m from transfer income this summer? Wasn't that published as a target last year sometime?

He's not going to get anything like that... who could they sell?

And obviously, whatever Vlad makes, Hearts will see nowt.

They said at the AGM last year that they needed to recoup £5m worth of players every summer, genius :wink:

if they're after £3m for driver, they'll be looking for about £45m for lee wallace now he's a full international

Oscar Lomax
08-06-2010, 08:03 AM
He aint worth that ...Romanov is just desperate for cash ...worth no more than £500,000 ...imo..average player & no more than that ...

Take the green tinted specs off pal.....Driver is a cracking player, what Ive seen off him he always cause's us problems.
His biggest problem is he cant stay injury free for any more than three games or he would have been off long before now for a lot more than 1.5 million.

jacomo
08-06-2010, 08:04 AM
They said at the AGM last year that they needed to recoup £5m worth of players every summer, genius :wink:

if they're after £3m for driver, they'll be looking for about £45m for lee wallace now he's a full international

Thanks for confirming that.

Just shows how dumb many Yams are - they lash out at Hibs and criticise our Hoboeconomics... yet choose to ignore the facts as laid out by their owners.

With Liverpool and Man U supporters becoming ever more angry at their overseas owners loading their clubs with debt, the Yams keep their heads firmly buried in the sand.

Steve20
08-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Take the green tinted specs off pal.....Driver is a cracking player

He is nothing more than an OK player.

Oscar Lomax
08-06-2010, 08:40 AM

Disagree totaly. He is the type of player we lack. Im sure if he was a Hibs player your opinion would differ.
I would hate to hear what you say about some of the dross I watched in Hibs shirts last season, if you regard Driver as OK !

Steve20
08-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Im sure if he was a Hibs player your opinion would differ.

I know I wouldn't think different at all. He is not a bad player at all, just not anything special.

bingo70
08-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Disagree totaly. He is the type of player we lack. Im sure if he was a Hibs player your opinion would differ.
I would hate to hear what you say about some of the dross I watched in Hibs shirts last season, if you regard Driver as OK !

Aye, what we could do with a left winger that pitches in with about 3 assists and 2 goals a season :rolleyes:

What did our left winger contribute again last year?

Phil MaGlass
08-06-2010, 08:44 AM
If Driver was playing at Hibs he would definitely be worth more than 2 mill, due to us having proper training facilities dont you know

bingo70
08-06-2010, 08:47 AM
If Driver was playing at Hibs he would definitely be worth more than 2 mill, due to us having proper training facilities dont you know

Players at hibs are worth more because we can afford to turn down higher offers than other clubs because we don't need to sell.

matty_f
08-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Take the green tinted specs off pal.....Driver is a cracking player, what Ive seen off him he always cause's us problems.
His biggest problem is he cant stay injury free for any more than three games or he would have been off long before now for a lot more than 1.5 million.

Is this the same Andy Driver that couldn't get out of David Van Zanten's back pocket? :dunno:

Andy74
08-06-2010, 10:27 AM
They are now claiming Chelsea are interested with a possible £5m deal being discussed! Hearts sure now how to publicise the fact that players are for sale.

SalfordHibs
08-06-2010, 10:30 AM
They are now claiming Chelsea are interested with a possible £5m deal being discussed! Hearts sure now how to publicise the fact that players are for sale.

So it's gone from Burnley to Chelsea...Oh well at least it isn't Real Madrid :greengrin

Aldo
08-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Heres the thing...

they want probably in the region of 2m for Driver...he spent most of last season on the treatment table and TBH a handful of games played a handful of goals scored. No doubting the lad has ability and he is under contract until 2013....so

We have a guy playing out of position on the left wing....scoring 17 goals plus numerous assists.....fair enough he his out of contract end of next season so what would he be worth if on a longer contract.....3m....if the quotes were right and with a season left 1.5m would be about right for deek.

Bamba...full international and in view of that and what they got for Berra, who is a couple of years younger...then 2.5m maybe a bit more (plus add ons of course) will see bamba leave IMHO.

Mind you a player is only worth what a team wants to pay.

VLAD you are delude...1.5 - 2 m is the max you will get for him....you will never get anywhere near 3.5 to 5 m like you were quoting last season.

SalfordHibs
08-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Heres the thing...

they want probably in the region of 2m for Driver...he spent most of last season on the treatment table and TBH a handful of games played a handful of goals scored. No doubting the lad has ability and he is under contract until 2013....so

We have a guy playing out of position on the left wing....scoring 17 goals plus numerous assists.....fair enough he his out of contract end of next season so what would he be worth if on a longer contract.....3m....if the quotes were right and with a season left 1.5m would be about right for deek.

Bamba...full international and in view of that and what they got for Berra, who is a couple of years younger...then 2.5m maybe a bit more (plus add ons of course) will see bamba leave IMHO.

Mind you a player is only worth what a team wants to pay.

VLAD you are delude...1.5 - 2 m is the max you will get for him....you will never get anywhere near 3.5 to 5 m like you were quoting last season.

:top marks

Stevie Reid
08-06-2010, 10:42 AM
"The player's contract runs until 2013 and he may be reluctant to move to England's double winners where competition for first-team football is intense"

:faf:

Sandy
08-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Aye, what we could do with a left winger that pitches in with about 3 assists and 2 goals a season :rolleyes:

What did our left winger contribute again last year?

Dinnae hit him with that mate, that is a positive to take out of the season. he just wont want to see it :rolleyes:

Purehibee_MYB
08-06-2010, 11:07 AM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6196173,00.html

"But reports north of the border suggest hearts want almost double the £1.5million offered by the Clarets."

Fat Chance!

Spike Mandela
08-06-2010, 11:13 AM
"The player's contract runs until 2013 and he may be reluctant to move to England's double winners where competition for first-team football is intense"

You've got to admire their creativity:faf:

Baader
08-06-2010, 11:15 AM
No no no. Big misunderstanding. What Abramovich said to Vlad was that Chelsea are looking for a driver next season. Brian, their current one, pictured below, is taking early retirement (also has had enough of John Terry)... :greengrin

http://www.goskills.org/gfx/pictures/1244022815.jpg

Hibstrooper
08-06-2010, 11:20 AM
No no no. Big misunderstanding. What Abramovich said to Vlad was that Chelsea are looking for a driver next season. Brian, their current one, pictured below, is taking early retirement (also has had enough of John Terry)... :greengrin

:thumbsup:

SalfordHibs
08-06-2010, 11:24 AM

:faf: Brillant.

Danderhall Hibs
08-06-2010, 11:42 AM

If Driver was at Hibs he wouldn't get a game.

Is this the same Andy Driver that couldn't get out of David Van Zanten's back pocket? :dunno:

:agree: That's why Sir Alex has been in touch with DVZ's agent offering him £50k a week; just to play 2 games a season.

degenerated
08-06-2010, 11:52 AM

i'll take your word for it, your more likely to be an authority on that than me :wink:

Woody1985
08-06-2010, 12:24 PM
A little bit of wee almost came out when I read Chelsea were interested in signing him for 5 million. :faf:

What is it they call the paper? Hobo news or something like that. I think they could be right after someone wrote that for a joke! They'll all be creaming in their pants.

Oh, and this whole Scotland malarky sticks in my throat so I had another little chuckle that one of the reasons they are rumoured to be interested is because of the homegrown rule. Yes, the home grown rule that means he qualifies as English home grown.

MSK
08-06-2010, 12:27 PM
His biggest problem is he cant stay injury free for any more than three games or he would have been off long before now for a lot more than 1.5 million.Ok green tinted specs off ...right ..he is a decent player ...decent..nowt spectacular & nowhere near worth the amount of money which is being banded about ..£500,000 to poss £1m rated ...he was pretty effective in an average yam team ..although when ive seen him v hibs & he was pretty poor ...he is injury prone & a huge risk for any potential investor ...can i put my green tinted specs back on now please ..?

Hibernia Na Eir
08-06-2010, 12:30 PM

have to agree here too. Nothing special about this guy. Yes, a decent SPL player, but what does that count?

matty_f
08-06-2010, 12:32 PM
A little bit of wee almost came out when I read Chelsea were interested in signing him for 5 million. :faf:

What is it they call the paper? Hobo news or something like that. I think they could be right after someone wrote that for a joke! They'll all be creaming in their pants.

Oh, and this whole Scotland malarky sticks in my throat so I had another little chuckle that one of the reasons they are rumoured to be interested is because of the homegrown rule. Yes, the home grown rule that means he qualifies as English home grown.
:agree:

Didn't they try the same with Berra? Sure Man U or Chelsea were desperate to land him as well, until he eventually settled for then Championship side Wolves.

MyJo
08-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Is the 5m asking price sterling or Brazilian :dunno:

God Petrie
08-06-2010, 12:43 PM
If wasn't made of paper, he might be worth about £2m.

Since he plays about 1% of games, he is probably worth about £750k to £1m

Removed
08-06-2010, 12:45 PM

:hmmm:
http://www.hollywoodmegastore.com/Images/5736_Hearts_Party_Glasses.jpg

dangermouse
08-06-2010, 12:52 PM

Ancelotti: "Who shall I pick to play on the left wing today, Joe Cole or Andrew Driver?"
:faf::faf::faf:

jacomo
08-06-2010, 01:33 PM

Poor old Carlo Ancelotti will be panicking he might not get his man this summer!

:faf: :faf:

Booked4Being-Ugly
08-06-2010, 01:50 PM
:hmmm:
http://www.hollywoodmegastore.com/Images/5736_Hearts_Party_Glasses.jpgYes, Oscar's the only.... ahem... er, Hibs fan that thinks the Hibs players are p!sh and Hearts players are really good! :cool2:

Phil D. Rolls
08-06-2010, 02:00 PM
If I was the Yams chief negotiator, I'd point out that Burnley got over four times as much for Fletcher as they paid for him. Are they really suggesting that is all down to a great increase in Fletch's ability?

I'd be saying that it is becoming harder for English clubs to justify their contempt for SPL players, as their are now quite a few operating in the top league. Furthermore Blackpool have made the premiership with guys like Dobbie in their team.

I'd tell them that Hearts would take half of what Burnley sold Fletcher for, and decline the offer of a sell on fee. After all, light bulbs are not cheap, and they don't take IOUs at B&Q.

It's their only way ahead.

HibbyAndy
08-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Ancelotti: "Who shall I pick to play on the left wing today, Joe Cole or Andrew Driver?"
:faf::faf::faf:

Cole will be an Arsenal player in the summer, You heard it here first :wink:

So Driver heading for the Bridge may have mileage :hmmm:

Barney McGrew
08-06-2010, 02:44 PM
If Chelsea were willing to pay £5m for Driver he'd already be down there.

More wind and pish from Gorgie way.

Violater
08-06-2010, 02:59 PM
:faf: oh ma sides! Driver to Chelsea :bye: They really are a joke of a club! :bye:

HibbyAndy
08-06-2010, 03:03 PM
What the trumpets really heard was Driver is on his way to the the Chelsea flower show as he is a wee ***** pansy.

Beefster
08-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Cole will be an Arsenal player in the summer, You heard it here first :wink:

So Driver heading for the Bridge may have mileage :hmmm:

Naw, I didnae - it was in the papers 3 days ago!

HibbyAndy
08-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Naw, I didnae - it was in the papers 3 days ago!

Fair doos.

I dont read papers.

mjhibby
08-06-2010, 03:58 PM
ttere is no doubt when he is on his game he is a good player but due to injury and fat jim rushing him back for hibs games his career has stalled and he might be getting an operation which wont help his transfer prospects.One of driver or wallace will be away to keep the mad one happy but it wont matter as they will win the champions league to clear the debt.Maybe not.

eastmainsmsh
08-06-2010, 04:58 PM

He is over rated imo nothing against the lad .......he chose to play for england at u21 ..... he should never be allowed any where near scotland set up .....

Purehibee_MYB
08-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Ah but of course the Jambos will be selling Driver to Chelsea for £5m...because they are the third force in Scotland...us "hobos" who don't know big business wouldn't understand... :wink:

seanraff07
08-06-2010, 07:09 PM
If Driver went to Chelsea for £5m i'd be looking at around £3-4m for Nish.:hmmm: