PDA

View Full Version : Usher Hall ticket problem

Lofarl
06-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Ive just tried to buy a ticket for wednesdays show and the website crashes when after I order. It goes to processing and then goes down. Will the transaction still go through?

Lofarl
06-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Bump

Removed
06-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Doubt it if you don't get an email confirmation. If you go back on again is the seat you tried to buy still free or not?

I'd say phone them first thing tomorrow morning if you still can't get it to work or worried about multiple bookings..

Lofarl
06-06-2010, 07:13 PM
The seats not free but no email confirmation nor is it showing in my order history. It could be that someone else has bought the seat. There is only about 20 left.

Removed
06-06-2010, 07:16 PM
The seats not free but no email confirmation nor is it showing in my order history. It could be that someone else has bought the seat. There is only about 20 left.

You could try again to ensure you get one (assuming it works next time) then call them in the morning to check and if you have 2 then explain the problem with the site, or call your bank to see how many payments have gone through.

Lofarl
06-06-2010, 07:20 PM
I dont think I'll use the online ticketing. I might as well phone up tomorrow.

paxtonhibby
06-06-2010, 07:24 PM
I dont think I'll use the online ticketing. I might as well phone up tomorrow.

Christ,I thought this would have been sold out weeks ago,quality line up an all that.

18/03/07
06-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Christ,I thought this would have been sold out weeks ago,quality line up an all that.
I've not bothered with this this time,was at E.R. 1st time when we fought an won,mercer now gone,end off

paxtonhibby
06-06-2010, 08:03 PM
I've not bothered with this this time,was at E.R. 1st time when we fought an won,mercer now gone,end off

Aye, mercer now gone,but we are still here.Is that not the whole point of the evening?

Lofarl
06-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Aye but there is only like 20 tickets left. Not bad for a wednesday night show in the middle of summer. Its not a rock concert.

Jay
06-06-2010, 09:08 PM
The same thing happened with me when I ordered mine ages ago but I got an email a couple of hours later and the tickets arrived within days. If the seats have gone its probably gone through.
I think there are still seats because more were just released, we had very little choice of seat and are as far up and as far back as you can get!