PDA

View Full Version : Cramond Island party/rave

Antifa Hibs
06-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Anyone on here go? Was there for a few hours yesterday, good few hours, magic wee setup on the go, good party atmosphere. Had to bail back before the tide came in but a good few hundred stayed and partied on through the night. Apparently a full squad of cops waiting at the end of the causeway this morning being their usual prickish-selfs resulting in folk scattering along all directions of the beach. Just about confirms how thick they are at times. Anyway roll on next year :cool2:

CB_NO3
06-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Anyone on here go? Was there for a few hours yesterday, good few hours, magic wee setup on the go, good party atmosphere. Had to bail back before the tide came in but a good few hundred stayed and partied on through the night. Apparently a full squad of cops waiting at the end of the causeway this morning being their usual prickish-selfs resulting in folk scattering along all directions of the beach. Just about confirms how thick they are at times. Anyway roll on next year :cool2:
Me, my bro and cousin went over for a while, was pretty decent, the cops looked in a panic. Was roasting till about 6.30 ish then a big cloud came over. I was the same as you, I left before the tide came in, I have had reports that it was class though.

MSK
06-06-2010, 08:24 AM
My oldest Daughter was there ..bam !!!! :greengrin

Jack
06-06-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm surprised the authorities/police let it happen at all.
Dont think it would have been that difficult to stop folk going over in the first place.
What were they doing that made them look as though they were in a panic?

Jack
06-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Just heard on the news that 160 for had to be rescued last night as the tide came in.
Maybe thats why the police were in a panic.
Even if just 1 had become injured, or even worse dead, the authorities/police would have got it so tight!

SRHibs
06-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Was going to go but was too hungover.:rolleyes:

Antifa Hibs
06-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Just heard on the news that 160 for had to be rescued last night as the tide came in.
Maybe thats why the police were in a panic.
Even if just 1 had become injured, or even worse dead, the authorities/police would have got it so tight!

My mate only got across about 6 this morning. Reckons there was 160 on the island through the night with the majority walking off at the next tide. Wereas the media are suggesting all 160 were stranded and rescued....

MSK
08-06-2010, 02:05 PM
My Daughter is in a pic in the Scotsman ..they done a report yest ...she's an utter nutter ...:crazy:...

Wembley67
08-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Bloody lightweights! Whats wrong with building a huge FO fire in one of the bunkery things and waiting until daylight/tide goes back out - I remember the days :cool2:

Teo10
09-06-2010, 10:16 AM
The DJ who helped organise this rave has played for Hibeernian a few times :faf:

Ritchie
09-06-2010, 10:34 AM
The DJ who helped organise this rave has played for Hibeernian a few times :faf:

SUPER DIN!!!

might have guessed!! :faf:

lyonhibs
09-06-2010, 12:06 PM
SUPER DIN!!!

might have guessed!! :faf:

What a total rocket of a guy. Organising mental raves when he's not out and about nearly getting his face caved in every other weekend.

Bit of a legend it has to be said :faf::thumbsup:

Coco Bryce
09-06-2010, 09:04 PM

Who's that then?

Teo10
10-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Who's that then?

He's known as "Din". I didn't know his real name until I saw him on TV. Something Zacardelli?

There's a link to it somewhere on the Hibeernian Board.

Ritchie
10-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Who's that then?

Stephen Zaccareli (sp?)