PDA

View Full Version : Free Vuvuzela....

Cool_Hand_Luke
05-06-2010, 04:35 PM
voucher in the Sun...pick it up from Tescos. Anyone else get one :greengrin :trumpet:

degenerated
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
voucher in the Sun...pick it up from Tescos. Anyone else get one :greengrin :trumpet:

there better no be a whole load of these truning up at ER next season or i imagine there will need to be a few surgical extractions afterwards :greengrin

jarre1875
05-06-2010, 08:42 PM
a free what ! Thought it was a new lager but obviously its not. :confused:

Removed
05-06-2010, 09:09 PM
there better no be a whole load of these truning up at ER next season or i imagine there will need to be a few surgical extractions afterwards :greengrin

http://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/omg.gif

I googled it and they're a meter long :bitchy:

Hibernian Verse
05-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Imagine 20,000 Vuvuzela's at Easter Road for the European games! Bring it on! :greengrin

Jonnyboy
05-06-2010, 09:10 PM
http://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/omg.gif

I googled it and they're a meter long :bitchy:

Gas or electricity?

:greengrin

Removed
05-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Gas or electricity?

Or 3 foot 3 and a bit inches. You'll understand the imperial stuff better :thumbsup:

Wouldn'y fancy that rammed up my jacksie so I'll no be getting one

magpie1892
05-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Imagine 20,000 Vuvuzela's at Easter Road for the European games! Bring it on! :greengrin

I hope you're joking. These things are for *****ing morons.

cocopops1875
05-06-2010, 09:44 PM
the most vile noise i have ever heard made watching the african cup of nations a chore ( well that and the standard of play and the goalkeepers that were by far worse than even we are used to ) :greengrin

Pete
05-06-2010, 09:48 PM

Or 3 foot 3 and a bit inches. You'll understand the imperial stuff better :thumbsup:

Maybe a meter is an imperial metre? Like tonne and ton.

:confused:

Anyway, I'm going to get one of these things because they're free. The facts that it makes an annoying sound and you can stick it up your erse are just bonuses.

Hibernian Verse
05-06-2010, 09:51 PM

Are they any different to normal morons?

magpie1892
05-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Are they any different to normal morons?

Yes, a normal moron doesn't have a vuvuzela at his/her lips.

Hibernian Verse
05-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Yes, a normal moron doesn't have a vuvuzela at his/her lips.

I'd love for your superior knowledge of morons and Vuvuzela's to go to South Africa and educate the football fans on how to sit down quiet at football games as has become the norm at Easter Road.

Pheona
05-06-2010, 10:05 PM

Don't need their cheap imitations.... I have my own one all the way from sunny Jo'burg

magpie1892
05-06-2010, 10:08 PM
I'd love for your superior knowledge of morons and Vuvuzela's to go to South Africa and educate the football fans on how to sit down quiet at football games as has become the norm at Easter Road.

I'll 95% be at the final but there won't be any of these things where I am sat.

I think you would be in the minority if you wanted this drone at Easter Road though, as the responses here seem to suggest.

Horrible, horrible noise.

Hibernian Verse
05-06-2010, 10:25 PM
I'll 95% be at the final but there won't be any of these things where I am sat.

I think you would be in the minority if you wanted this drone at Easter Road though, as the responses here seem to suggest.

Horrible, horrible noise.

I was having a laugh about Easter Road, but it is a major part of African football it seems.

Jonnyboy
05-06-2010, 10:26 PM

I might be old but I know it's a metre and not a meter

I'm that confident I'll bet you 30 groats I'm right :greengrin

magpie1892
05-06-2010, 10:31 PM
I was having a laugh about Easter Road, but it is a major part of African football it seems.

I hoped you were joking about ER, hence why I said: 'I hope you're joking'..!

Yes, it's ubiquitous in African football but I'll be interested to see if FIFA 'address' the issue in the tournament itself. I'm thinking that any vuvuzela with branding on it won't be allowed anyway, cf the 'Bavaria' plastichosen the Dutch fans were forbidden to wear at WC2006...

Cabbage East
06-06-2010, 12:04 AM

I like you.

Hibernia Na Eir
06-06-2010, 12:05 AM
i got mine today.

I also purchased World Cup flags bunting for my conservatory, put it up today, looks ***** good ! (minus the Anglian flags, but who gives a???)

Roll on the WC!!:greengrin

Hibernian Verse
06-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Anyone got a voucher but not going to get one? Could do with a few for friday?

PM me please...

Cameron1875
06-06-2010, 03:13 AM
i would rather easter road was full of vuvuzelas than people (especially the FF and West stands sitting on their hands) not singing and the stadium feeling like a venue for a funeral.

Hopefully next season people bring their voices with them to the game as a noisy atmopshere will surely help the team.:agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
06-06-2010, 07:38 AM

PM me please...

Tesco down my way didnt ask for a voucher, just handed them out. Seempels:greengrin

Hibernian Verse
06-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Tesco down my way didnt ask for a voucher, just handed them out. Seempels:greengrin

Excellent, which Tesco's would this be?

Phil MaGlass
06-06-2010, 11:18 AM
things are a pain, anyone caught near ER with one should have it rammed up their erchie.

FranckSuzy
06-06-2010, 02:37 PM

PM me please...

I work in Tesco on a Saturday and loads of people were getting their free 'gift' yesterday and there was a box of them left when I finished at 5pm.
Edit: Just called my work and there's loads left so if any mentalist wants one then pop down. No voucher required! Open till 8pm tonight.

Hibernian Verse
06-06-2010, 02:38 PM
I work in Tesco on a Saturday and loads of people were getting their free 'gift' yesterday. There was a box of them left when I finished at 5pm so you could try calling 470 7419 (Tesco Colinton) and see if they've still got them??