PDA

View Full Version : Scotsman (Hibs): Hibs faithful are flocking together in East Stand

RSS Bot
05-06-2010, 11:10 AM
HIBS fans have been snapping up their seats in Easter Road's new East Stand even although they won't be able to take their places until after the new season has kicked

More... (http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-faithful-are-flocking-together.6343230.jp)

Mikey
05-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Good to see that so many are taking up the chance to sit with friends and still buy season tickets for the new stand.

JohnScott
05-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Good to see that so many are taking up the chance to sit with friends and still buy season tickets for the new stand.

Without doubt, great news. Personally I want to sit in the West so I can see and hear the Hibees in the East. That's what I'm looking forward to most. Get the young bloods in there and let them sing their heads off I say! Then witness one of our players wheeling away from the South stand to celebrate a goal in front of them.

:notworthy:

NAE NOOKIE
05-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Without doubt, great news. Personally I want to sit in the West so I can see and hear the Hibees in the East. That's what I'm looking forward to most. Get the young bloods in there and let them sing their heads off I say! Then witness one of our players wheeling away from the South stand to celebrate a goal in front of them.

:notworthy:

Changed my ticket to the East today after over 10 years in the FF. But only coz I have pals in the East and my pal I used to sit with in the FF cant renew her ST this year.

If not for that I would have stayed in the FF coz the East with 5,000 plus in it on match day should be a sight to behold when the crowd are up for it.

Cant wait.

:thumbsup: