PDA

View Full Version : Yams Our lovely neighbours

MountcastleHibs
05-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Just had a wee peak over the road an JKB, and seen this thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73959-and-still-we-wait-on-hobos-signing/

The transfer window has been open for 3 days, and their lot haven't exactly made a vast amount of signings. I would rather we took our time and signed the right players, and what we need.

And to mock the signing of a 17 year old goalkeeper, who is obviously one for the future, just shows the mentality of that deluded mob.

On an aside, there's hints in that thread that Hartley is signing for them. Whilst I would like to see him at Hibs, it really wouldn't bother me. As one sensible poster over there says, he would be like Neil McCann when he went back for the second time. I would rather we concentrated our efforts on players that will give us at least 3 years.

green.and.white
05-06-2010, 12:32 AM
One poster on there has the right to call us a joke club, take a look at yourself ya clown :bye:

Removed
05-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Hope both your anti virus programs are up to date. You never know what you'll catch looking at that garbage

MountcastleHibs
05-06-2010, 12:39 AM
One poster on there has the right to call us a joke club, take a look at yourself ya clown :bye:

Forgot to put that in my OP... I believe we're the one's who are debt free with the best stadium outside Glasgow, the best training facilities in Scotland, one of the best youth systems, who have qualified for Europe... Such a joke of a club right enough.

I'd love to be a club that's not a joke with their great owner, their cover for being debt free by saying that the debt is now part of the parent company and the great stadium that is the PBS.

How fickle football fans can be sometimes.

Removed
05-06-2010, 12:44 AM
Forgot to put that in my OP... I believe we're the one's who are debt free with the best stadium outside Glasgow, the best training facilities in Scotland, one of the best youth systems, who have qualified for Europe... Such a joke of a club right enough.

I'd love to be a club that's not a joke with their great owner, their cover for being debt free by saying that the debt is now part of the parent company and the great stadium that is the PBS.

How fickle football fans can be sometimes.

Maybe there should be some groups set up to help them, Yamaholics or something.

"Hi, my name is Deluded and my club is a joke"

Bayern Bru
05-06-2010, 12:51 AM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73959-and-still-we-wait-on-hobos-signing/

And to mock the signing of a 17 year old goalkeeper, who is obviously one for the future, just shows the mentality of that deluded mob.

A player that their team also tried to sign. Hmm. Not ones for the irony that lot, are they? Just a bunch of slavering clowns with nothing else better to do except judge themselves based on us...as usual.

"We haven't signed anyone but they've only signed a 17 year old keeper.
We don't have a brand spanking new stand but theirs won't be full.
We have a rifle toting left back but at least their star player is banned from nightclubs in Edinburgh.
We've got the world's fattest striker but at least Yogi chases bairns in the scud."

School playground material. Same old classless pish that we've come to expect from them.

Greentinted
05-06-2010, 01:04 AM
Maybe there should be some groups set up to help them, Yamaholics or something.

"Hi, my name is Deluded and my club is a joke"

Perhaps an awareness raising soap storyline with a helpline at the end of each traumatic episode.

'My name is Peter Barlow and I'm a Yam'

HFC_NYC
05-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Wow. I haven't looked at kickback in years, but what I just read convinces me that these tossers are more deluded than I ever imagined.

Pedantic_Hibee
05-06-2010, 06:46 AM
It was either on JKB or the Scotsman comments page yesterday that I read one of FJK's blind followers state once more that the debt was just "dosh we owe to ourselves".

If you owed yourself money, why would you charge yourself interest?

matty_f
05-06-2010, 07:29 AM
I wouldn't take anything on there seriously. There are still a good few folk over there that are pretending to be Yams to noise things up a bit. There's a reasonable chance at least 4 or 5 of those posts are wind-ups...:agree:

WindyMiller
05-06-2010, 07:59 AM
I wouldn't take anything on there seriously. There are still a good few folk over there that are pretending to be Yams to noise things up a bit. There's a reasonable chance at least 4 or 5 of those posts are wind-ups...:agree:

:tsk tsk:

:hmmm:

:devil:

Hibbyradge
05-06-2010, 08:00 AM

The transfer window has been open for 3 days,

The transfer window doesn't open till 1 July.

poolman
05-06-2010, 08:54 AM
:tsk tsk:

:hmmm:

:devil:

:greengrin

Jim44
05-06-2010, 09:05 AM
:ostrich::jamboclow:ostrich::jamboclow:ostrich::ja mboclow
The fact that the vast majority of Jambos have fallen back in love with the LIthuanian chancer speaks volumes.

Phil D. Rolls
05-06-2010, 09:21 AM
I've heard that the Yams are using an inferior grade of paper to print their programmes on next season. :bitchy:
Absolute joke of a club, and ironically they call us the joke club, well the jokes on them as the ARE a joke, and that's it.
In summary, them joke, we not joke.
FACT (etc)

Jeez there has to be more going on than this.

Sas_The_Hibby
05-06-2010, 09:28 AM
TBH most of that thread reads very similar to posts you would regularly see on here and includes some posters suggesting such mudslinging is a bit immature, the only difference being the roles are reversed.

Let he who is without sin...................... :wink:

ArmadaleHibs
05-06-2010, 09:51 AM
i never have and never will log into or look into keekback. To day i had a little look at this thread and its made me hate the ******s even more. listening and reading the UTTER DRIVEL that they spout just shows you what kind of people support that ****.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: ******

:blah::blah::blah::blah: more ******

marinello59
05-06-2010, 10:00 AM
i never have and never will log into or look into keekback. To day i had a little look at this thread and its made me hate the ******s even more. listening and reading the UTTER DRIVEL that they spout just shows you what kind of people support that ****.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: ******

:blah::blah::blah::blah: more ******

Doesn't calling referring to Hearts fans as ******s make us look just as bad as those 'kind of people.' That's the keekback style of 'banter.'

ArmadaleHibs
05-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Doesn't calling referring to Hearts fans as ******s make us look just as bad as those 'kind of people.' That's the keekback style of 'banter.'

yeh fair one.

Spike Mandela
05-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Had a flick through their first five or six pages and was surprised to note there was no dissenting voice or thread about the astronomical debt and financial strategy.

Not one of them seems concerned about the headline figure of 35m. Nobody is questioning the announcement of break even in two years but no evidence of pain, just carry on signining players and training weeks in Tuscany.

I can understand if we were in that position you might be resigned to it, deluded about it or just plain blindly loyal enough not to to worry about it. However I would expect a sustantial group of us ringing alarm bells, forming protest groups and not letting the media gloss over it.

Surprised.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-06-2010, 11:14 AM
I would not waste my time looking at keechpants to be honest. I would feel less embarassed if my missus caught me looking at Norma's 'Normous 'Nockers.com than I would be if she saw me on a Hearts web page. On the signings front, the fact Kevin Kyle chose the Jambos over his other options in Rugby League is nothing really to trumpet about. So they have signed a striker, a season and a half after they needed to, and we have not signed anyone at a point when pre-season friendlies are still only rumours? Hold the effin back page.

SaulGoodman
05-06-2010, 01:55 PM
I hate going on JKB, Hearts and their Fans fill me with such hate. The only thing they talk about on that awful sight is spouting crap about every other team except them (Excluding Rangers for some strange reason :greengrin ) and How every other club is a "Joke Club" with "Joke Fans :blah:

NAE NOOKIE
05-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Quote:

"P1sh no matter who they sign and have been for all of my 33 years".

What ? ... Even the 6 - 2 team sonny. Shurely not.

Apart from that not much to get wound up about with that thread. Just the usual Keekback drivel.

:bitchy:

sixtwo
05-06-2010, 06:41 PM
They are nervous. They know we have cash to spend. we have european football to look forward to. we have the best stadium outside of the old firm and a set of accounts which are the envy of the whole of scottish football.

Hearts fans know they are always only one game away from a crisis. The future of their club is in the hands of a madman. Let them have their fun. they have signed the only other striker in scotland to compete with nade in the weight department. The acne faced fat alcoholic will no doubt fall out with the club and suffer from vlad flu after fat jim gets the sack for daring to talk back to the madman.

They are a pathetic joke of a club.

GGTTH

18/03/07
05-06-2010, 06:56 PM
:greengrin make that 6 soon

hibee92
05-06-2010, 07:20 PM
The transfer window doesn't open till 1 July.

1st of June here
1st July in England

:agree:

jabis
05-06-2010, 07:25 PM
I've heard that the Yams are using an inferior grade of paper to print their programmes on next season. :bitchy:
Absolute joke of a club, and ironically they call us the joke club, well the jokes on them as the ARE a joke, and that's it.
In summary, them joke, we not joke.
FACT (etc)

Jeez there has to be more going on than this.

LTYF..........joke !

actually,anyone who plays FsharpMinor instead of GflatMinor can GTF !

:greengrin

Albanian Hibs
05-06-2010, 08:54 PM
They are nervous. They know we have cash to spend. we have european football to look forward to. we have the best stadium outside of the old firm and a set of accounts which are the envy of the whole of scottish football.

Hearts fans know they are always only one game away from a crisis. The future of their club is in the hands of a madman. Let them have their fun. they have signed the only other striker in scotland to compete with nade in the weight department. The acne faced fat alcoholic will no doubt fall out with the club and suffer from vlad flu after fat jim gets the sack for daring to talk back to the madman.

They are a pathetic joke of a club.

GGTTH

Dashing Bob S
05-06-2010, 09:19 PM
I know it's childish but I can't wait for the first derby at Tynecastle next season. By then I should have gotten used to my seat in the new East and that monstrous death trap of a prefab will seem even more pathetic and ludicrous than it does now. Win, lose or draw, I know I shall be unable to stop myself glancing over at that quaint jurrasic mess and saying, probably out loud, 'what the ****ing hell is that?'

The big team.

Would somebody please call the men with the strait jackets and tasers.

bawheid
05-06-2010, 09:24 PM
I know it's childish but I can't wait for the first derby at Tynecastle next season. By then I should have gotten used to my seat in the new East and that monstrous death trap of a prefab will seem even more pathetic and ludicrous than it does now. Win, lose or draw, I know I shall be unable to stop myself glancing over at that quaint jurrasic mess and saying, probably out loud, 'what the ****ing hell is that?'

The big team.

Would somebody please call the men with the strait jackets and tasers.

To be honest it's a complete outrage they continue to get away with that ramshackle piece of nonsense they call a main stand.

I was in it for the semi-final against St Johnstone and the thing's a death trap. Tight stairways, all made of wood and asbestos. There's no getting out of that in a hurry if there was to be a fire.

How it continues to get its safety certificate is beyond me. I reckon their continued trumpeting about still planning on building a new main stand is to keep the council sweet so the certificate gets renewed.

Beefster
05-06-2010, 09:30 PM
1st of June here
1st July in England

No, it's not.

1st July here. End of season in England. Hence the pictures of Fletcher in a Wolves shirt after a transfer.

Dashing Bob S
05-06-2010, 09:37 PM
To be honest it's a complete outrage they continue to get away with that ramshackle piece of nonsense they call a main stand.

I was in it for the semi-final against St Johnstone and the thing's a death trap. Tight stairways, all made of wood and asbestos. There's no getting out of that in a hurry if there was to be a fire.

How it continues to get its safety certificate is beyond me. I reckon their continued trumpeting about still planning on building a new main stand is to keep the council sweet so the certificate gets renewed.

It'll be a bitter-sweet day for me when they demo the asbo as I went there as a small chap for my first away game with some family members. It was a tight, seven goal thriller but Hibs came out on top.

CallumLaidlaw
05-06-2010, 10:20 PM

theres no getting i there in a hurry either! We were just walking up the steps to the stand when we went 1-0 up!!

Banter
05-06-2010, 10:49 PM

I believe the issue here is simply lighting or lack of. I have it on good authority that John Cyborg is considering a revamp of all 40 watt bulbs and is due to fly out to Lithuania to discuss this with Romanov.

Yet again us peg selling tramps making noise for no reason:grr:

jacomo
06-06-2010, 10:18 PM

Vlad might have "saved" Tynecastle but he's done nothing to address the substantial problems of that stadium - in fact, they've had to remove some seats to keep it legal.

Hearts are caught in a nasty mix of huge debt, crumbling assets and falling revenue. If the Yams choose to ignore their problems, more fool them.

Jones28
07-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I read stuff on that (occasionally, and always wash my eyes afterwards:greengrin) with absolute disbelief at some of the stuff that gets posted. Fair enough slagging off Hibs, it wouldn't be a Hearts forum without it, but what actually gets said!!

Calling Hibs clowns FFS, have they even bothered to have a look at their joke of a club?
Hibs debt = long term loans to be paid be off IIRC by 2020
Hearts debt = spiralling out of control with little hope of recovery, even with the debt for equity scheme as no matter what they do they are still operating outwith their means by paying players like Kevin Kyle and Ian Black £6K per week plus.

Stadiums = dont get me started :faf:

Training = Hibs with £5 million training centre
= Hearts train at Ricarton alongside the Lacross team

Ownership = Hibs - The Tash
Hearts - Mad Vlad and the sub club :greengrin

:flag::hnet: