PDA

View Full Version : ooh Zemmama, when will we see your likes again?

monktonharp
04-06-2010, 09:28 PM
After reading the Hibernian news today,it is quite heartning(no pun) to see that he is still on the books,no mention of clubs in Belgium,etc interested in his services ,offering good money or whatever. dont know if he will still be here,come the new season but he is a big asset,imho when compared to his fellow erstwhile countryman.hope he is still here for a while.magic wee man,and the closest we have to Latapy,who i'll never forgive,for mucking it all up for a few days on the peeve

Jonnyboy
04-06-2010, 09:29 PM
After reading the Hibernian news today,it is quite heartning(no pun) to see that he is still on the books,no mention of clubs in Belgium,etc interested in his services ,offering good money or whatever. dont know if he will still be here,come the new season but he is a big asset,imho when compared to his fellow erstwhile countryman.hope he is still here for a while.magic wee man,and the closest we have to Latapy,who i'll never forgive,for mucking it all up for a few days on the peeve

:agree:

truehibernian
04-06-2010, 09:39 PM
His injury probably came at the right time for us to be honest. Had he not been injured, then I think the offers would be coming in from all over. Just hope that the wee man's injury heals, he comes back strong for the start of the season, and maybe RP offers him a new deal to ensure if offers do come in, they are substantial.

Riordans Boots
04-06-2010, 09:52 PM

Love the heading - was singin' tae masel :thumbsup:

He is indeed a big asset to Hibs (Even though he is wee)

Hope he is still with Hibs come the start of the season.

Sir David Gray
04-06-2010, 11:04 PM
He is a huge asset to Hibs, the only problem has been keeping him fit.

I hope he stays and that we can keep him fit and on form for the entire season.

hibsbollah
05-06-2010, 08:21 AM
The start of last season he was the equal of an on-form Latapy IMO.

I can't wait to see him fit and firing on all cylinders again.