PDA

View Full Version : First game of the season

TamHibs
03-06-2010, 03:31 PM
is apparantly away to ibrox. Dunno if it's true or not but my mate claims the first full set of fixtures for the opening day was leaked on some website

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 03:34 PM
is apparantly away to ibrox. Dunno if it's true or not but my mate claims the first full set of fixtures for the opening day was leaked on some website

Bollox IMO.

If that was the case, where is the chat about who the other 11 teams got?.

The sfa/spl are cowboys but im sure they aint that stupid.

manewhut
03-06-2010, 03:41 PM
I've heard that it

Dundee United v Kilmarnock

Hamilton Academical v Celtic

Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

Inverness CT v Motherwell

Rangers v Hibernian

St Mirren v St Johnstone

we will have to wait and see if it's true...

MSK
03-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Bollox IMO.

The sfa/spl are cowboys but im sure they aint that stupid.:faf:

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 03:51 PM
:faf:

:greengrin

Interesting the fellae above you has put the fixtures up..Need to wait and see if thats true :agree:

Still think its very unlikely but if true then thats scandelous.

MacBean
03-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Bollox IMO.

The sfa/spl are cowboys but im sure they aint that stupid.

ten :wink:

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 03:57 PM
ten :wink:

Aw aye :hilarious

DC_Hibs
03-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Was posted here and the bounce yday with a link to pieandbovril forum. Some boy who worked for sky posted it there and claimed that the info was given to SKY and ESPN so they could schedule first round of games???

So that's where the story originated, was then passed via another six folk until it reached tam here...........

Mikey
03-06-2010, 04:09 PM
It would be a good time to get them. They won't have any momentum and we'll have played competitive games already.

Do they have any Europen games before the season starts too?

So we get to see them win the league and we get to see them raise the flag. How nice :rolleyes:

If it's correct, stick yer cash on it being a 12:30 kick off on the Saturday!

M11BMO
03-06-2010, 04:11 PM
I've heard that it

Dundee United v Kilmarnock

Hamilton Academical v Celtic

Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

Inverness CT v Motherwell

Rangers v Hibernian

St Mirren v St Johnstone

we will have to wait and see if it's true...

I got a txt last night saying the exact same thing.:confused:

Frazerbob
03-06-2010, 05:00 PM
This rumour has been doing the rounds for a couple of days and no doubt originated from the same "source". IIRC the fixtures were leaked last season as well and turned out to be total bollox!

I wouldn't go booking a train to Glasgow just yet although we do know that Rangers will be at home and we will be away so you never know.

DH1875
03-06-2010, 07:37 PM
we do know that Rangers will be at home and we will be away so you never know.
:agree:.
Ok so what's so scandalous about it. Always loved to gate crash a party, and will be a great time to get em.

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 07:41 PM
:agree:.
Ok so what's so scandalous about it. Always loved to gate crash a party, and will be a great time to get em.

It would be scandelous because it was leaked before the fixtures were due out?

Im all for gatecrashing a party, But if your referring to me saying its scandelous then i have every ***** intention to say so regarding this mickey mouse sfa./sfl.

Removed
03-06-2010, 07:59 PM

Im all for gatecrashing a party, But if your referring to me saying its scandelous then i have every ***** intention to say so regarding this mickey mouse sfa./sfl.

No defending the SPL, but if some knob who works for Sky leaks it by posting it on a website how does that make the SFA/SPL Mickey Mouse :confused:

DH1875
03-06-2010, 08:07 PM

Calm down, calm down. Got crossed wires as I thought you were on about us going to Ibrox first game of the season.
Yip I can't spell. Your not the first person on here to point it out but not to worry.

On a more serious note, get that picture of Lily Allen blown up and posted. Very, very nice. Think I'm in love.

essexhibee
03-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Hearts at home to a fully finished ground and the new east bouncing like never before.

Hibs 4-0. Easy.

seanraff07
03-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Yep i made a thread about this last night, whether it's true or not i amn't sure but this is the stage of the season i'd like to get Rangers, as the OF can sometimes take a wee while to settle into their stride.

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 08:31 PM
No defending the SPL, but if some knob who works for Sky leaks it by posting it on a website how does that make the SFA/SPL Mickey Mouse :confused:

How does it no?

How can you release fixtures to sky etc before releasing them yourself? Knowing your leaving yourself upon a pedastall.

Surely you release the fixtures THEN inform everyone else the fixtures? Thats the profesional way to do it naw?.

You think Sky know the fixtures in England? Exactly.

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Calm down, calm down. Got crossed wires as I thought you were on about us going to Ibrox first game of the season.
Yip I can't spell. Your not the first person on here to point it out but not to worry.

On a more serious note, get that picture of Lily Allen blown up and posted. Very, very nice. Think I'm in love.

It was a big picture till Admin downsized it :boo hoo::boo hoo:

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 08:34 PM
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4118/lillyallen.jpg

seanraff07
03-06-2010, 08:39 PM

:thumbsup:

Removed
03-06-2010, 08:47 PM
How does it no?

How can you release fixtures to sky etc before releasing them yourself? Knowing your leaving yourself upon a pedastall.

Surely you release the fixtures THEN inform everyone else the fixtures? Thats the profesional way to do it naw?.

You think Sky know the fixtures in England? Exactly.

But are you not confusing releasing them to the general public and giving the first game to the company with TV rights. Telling them the first game by a certain date might actually be in the SPL/Sky contract :dunno: They might be leaving themselves open to a risk of a leak but that is up to Sky to manage their staff properly. If I posted confidential information for my work on a website I would get sacked, that's why I sign a declaration of secrecy before I get told anything.

Re England, no idea. Maybe the Sky staff that might know the English opening day fixtures have a bit more integrity :dunno:

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 08:53 PM
But are you not confusing releasing them to the general public and giving the first game to the company with TV rights. Telling them the first game by a certain date might actually be in the SPL/Sky contract :dunno: They might be leaving themselves open to a risk of a leak but that is up to Sky to manage their staff properly. If I posted confidential information for my work on a website I would get sacked, that's why I sign a declaration of secrecy before I get told anything.

Re England, no idea. Maybe the Sky staff that might know the English opening day fixtures have a bit more integrity :dunno:

Its all ifs and buts mate.

Im just a bit miffed that there's a 'posibility' the fixtures have been leaked, Thats amateur stuff.

FWIW i think it will be Hamilton away :greengrin

Chuckie
03-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Scandalous if true...

Removed
03-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Its all ifs and buts mate.

Im just a bit miffed that there's a 'posibility' the fixtures have been leaked, Thats amateur stuff.

FWIW i think it will be Hamilton away :greengrin

:agree: Very amateur. I'm going to boycott sky in protest :grr:

So just trying to get my head round this betting lark. Would the odds of Hamilton away be 11-1?

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 09:18 PM
:agree: Very amateur. I'm going to boycott sky in protest :grr:

So just trying to get my head round this betting lark. Would the odds of Hamilton away be 11-1?

Spot on :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Infact less...Cause we will get an away game for sure..so maybe 5/6 -1 :greengrin

Anyways have i told you to take the Dutch at for the WC :greengrin:cool2:

Removed
03-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Spot on :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Infact less...Cause we will get an away game for sure..so maybe 5/6 -1 :greengrin

Anyways have i told you to take the Dutch at for the WC :greengrin:cool2:

That's where you lose me. If we didn't know whether we'd be home or away then surely Hamilton away would be 22-1 :dunno: but since it looks odds on we will get an away game then how can the odds of getting Hamilton away be any less than 11-1 :confused:

Dinny like the Dutch :bitchy: Not as a team, just as a nationality

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 10:51 PM
That's where you lose me. If we didn't know whether we'd be home or away then surely Hamilton away would be 22-1 :dunno: but since it looks odds on we will get an away game then how can the odds of getting Hamilton away be any less than 11-1 :confused:

Dinny like the Dutch :bitchy: Not as a team, just as a nationality

Your no a betting man :wink:

Hibs will be away 1st game..The bookies will never give you 11/1 as thats what it is.. (I.E Hamilton) In this instance.:greengrin

Ok am talking shight..it will be 11/1 :greengrin

Anyway i know who we got and its NOT rangers..So everyone that got a text with the fixtures .your mates are telling porkies :greengrin

Removed
03-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Your no a betting man :wink:

Hibs will be away 1st game..The bookies will never give you 11/1 as thats what it is.. (I.E Hamilton) In this instance.:greengrin

Ok am talking shight..it will be 11/1 :greengrin

Anyway i know who we got and its NOT rangers..So everyone that got a text with the fixtures .your mates are telling porkies :greengrin

:faf: And you were meant to be the expert as well http://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/tease.gif

So if it's not Rangers then it'll be 10/1

Easy. Right, what do I bet on for the Derby http://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/study.gif

DH1875
04-06-2010, 08:50 PM

Jesus, just realised I've been sitting looking at this for 24hrs. :greengrin.