PDA

View Full Version : John Collins rejects mangers post at Belgian club KV Kortrijk.

Jack
03-06-2010, 03:00 PM
4th place in the Jupiter league and a Europa place to boot. Now that could have been a very interesting tie!!!

JC said he wanted to stay closer to Edinburgh to be with his family and weans.

jacomo
03-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah, saw this.

I got the impression he was commuting to his job at Charleroi from East Lothian? Maybe doesn't want to repeat the experience, and says he doesn't want to uproot his family at the moment.

He seems to be getting by with a bit of media work, and I don't think he's short of cash. However, you get the feeling that if JC is serious about a career in management, he's going to have to get a job sooner rather than later... and there don't seem to be any jobs in Scotland that are viable for him.

pacorosssco
03-06-2010, 04:36 PM
I wish JC all the best . A cup winning manager and a forward thinking manager maybe too forward for the scottish game but with the right club he will do well.

Money will never be a factor for Mr Collins but I agree he needs back in soon or he will have to take what hes given . Championship if poss is his best option or who knows maybe he has had enough and wants to pursue his career through the media

good luck anyway JC