Aye right!..Threw there where you get Aliens flying above tesco? No chance

:hilarious

:greengrin

matty_f
03-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Aye right!..Threw there where you get Aliens flying above tesco? No chance

The aliens above Tesco arenae the worry - it's the ones INSIDE that you should watch out for!:greengrin

HibbyAndy
03-06-2010, 03:20 PM
The aliens above Tesco arenae the worry - it's the ones INSIDE that you should watch out for!:greengrin

Have a wee jig for me matty mate :partyhibb:partyhibb:partyhibb

Allant1981
04-06-2010, 12:14 AM
seen them in Edinburgh last year, place was going mental. dont think id go see them anywhere but edinburgh

Frazerbob
04-06-2010, 10:09 AM
seen them in Edinburgh last year, place was going mental. dont think id go see them anywhere but edinburgh

Seen them twice in Edinburgh and twice outside of Edinburgh. The gigs are FAR better outside of Edinburgh. I really hate how their gigs turn into some sort of Hibs fan convention when they play in Edinburgh. Half the folk who go wouldn't go anywhere near their muisic if they weren't Hibs fans and I think the band realise this. The inevitable Hibs songs between tracks just don't sit well with me, especially when many of the folk singing probably sit in relative silence at Easter Road except when dishing out abuse to our players.

I also think their shows are pretty boring. They have absolutely no stage presence and their banter is non-excistent. Thankfully their music is very good.

Note: Obviously the above critisism doesn't count for the gig next week as that is an actual Hibs fans convention. :wink:

greenlex
04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
I wasnt there but heard them sign SOL as my daughter phoned me when they played it. She didnt speak she just held up her phone:agree:. She had done the same the other night from Stirling. She is a bit mental to be honest but to be fair as well as a Proclaimers fan she is also a big Tommy Reilly fan who was the support act both nights.:rolleyes:

Hibs90
04-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Your daughter has great taste, Tommy Reilly is superb. :thumbsup:

matty_f
04-06-2010, 09:08 PM
I wasnt there but heard them sign SOL as my daughter phoned me when they played it. She didnt speak she just held up her phone:agree:. She had done the same the other night from Stirling. She is a bit mental to be honest but to be fair as well as a Proclaimers fan she is also a big Tommy Reilly fan who was the support act both nights.:rolleyes:

Thought the Proclaimers were excellent but I really thought that the support sounded awful, tbh.