PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this numpty?

blackpoolhibs
02-06-2010, 07:28 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8712159.stm

He's now back on mad vlads side. :greengrin

Barney McGrew
02-06-2010, 07:31 PM
"It's on an even keel financially"

This years figures showed an £8.6m loss George ya welt :hilarious

steviecarnie
02-06-2010, 07:31 PM
DON'T CARE:grr:

Jonnyboy
02-06-2010, 07:32 PM

There is no limit to this erse's ersiness :greengrin

HibbyAndy
02-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Trumpriffic.

Werent they on about 7 million loss last term?

Truly trumptastic.

Removed
02-06-2010, 07:37 PM
What a total two faced :trumpet:

Embarrasing that he is/was an MSP (canny be arsed checking)

Every time he opens his trap he spouts a load of pish.

persevere1875
02-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Got to 24 seconds and felt the overwhelming desire to twat him so switched it off, the mans an arse FACT

blackpoolhibs
02-06-2010, 07:39 PM
There is no limit to this erse's ersiness :greengrin

That should be a word John, when you look it up in the dictionary, fatty foulkes name should be next to it.:greengrin

Pete70
02-06-2010, 07:39 PM
£8.5m loss last year and still £30 odd million in debt and this er$e says they're on "an even keel financially."

Was he actually awake during the AGM?

seanraff07
02-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Did anyone else noticed he had a 10 second pause after he said 'i'm very encouraged by the...' toiling for an answer.

He's a fat twat.:agree:

RickyS
02-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Did anyone else noticed he had a 10 second pause after he said 'i'm very encouraged by the...' toiling for an answer.

He's a fat twat.:agree:

can't argue wi that mate, but I suspect Alzeimers has crept in :bye:

HibbyAndy
02-06-2010, 08:26 PM

Whats that?

hibs0666
How many bottles does it take to buy Foulkes off?

HibbyAndy
How many bottles does it take to buy Foulkes off?

Mon then :greengrin

degenerated
02-06-2010, 08:27 PM

i suspect he's that pished he cannae remember what he thinks about romanov. you don;t get a nose like his from drinking tea :agree:

HibbyAndy
02-06-2010, 08:29 PM
i suspect he's that pished he cannae remember what he thinks about romanov. you don;t get a nose like his from drinking tea :agree:

:hilarious

And you dont speak as much pish as he does unless your a gay pink scarf twirler.

Seanair
02-06-2010, 08:43 PM
"It's on an even keel financially"

This years figures showed an £8.6m loss George ya welt :hilarious

That's how the country's in a mess---New Labour economics.:grr:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-06-2010, 08:45 PM
This erse should get himself back to Prague for another kicking! Although I'm sure he wouldnae need to go that far!

Removed
02-06-2010, 08:52 PM

And you dont speak as much pish as he does unless your a gay pink scarf twirler.

:agree:

I think we should campaign to the EEN to get his column back. Monday's no the same now.

Remember when he got pished, fell over, got arrested then claimed he’d been mugged before finally being charged with assault and drunkenness He got a hefty fine and booted out of his comfy job on the front bench.

Or what about the time he tried to claim £45,000 for expenses on a flat he himself owned? Or when he got “mugged” on a trip to Europe with the yams. Pished again.

Blast from the past though. Extract from George Foulkes in an open letter to Vladimir Romanov;

“I mean, are you not embarrassed, even a little? Your team finished below Hibs, a side that will no doubt achieve zero debt by summer. Do you find that in any way acceptable? That a far superior sporting organisation as Hearts with a more loyal fanbase and greater potential, slides below a team that hasn’t won a Scottish Cup in over a century?”

Foulkes is spouting pish and the Hibees are a class above. Nothing changes.

HibbyAndy
02-06-2010, 08:57 PM
:agree:

I think we should campaign to the EEN to get his column back. Monday's no the same now.

Remember when he got pished, fell over, got arrested then claimed he’d been mugged before finally being charged with assault and drunkenness He got a hefty fine and booted out of his comfy job on the front bench.

Or what about the time he tried to claim £45,000 for expenses on a flat he himself owned? Or when he got “mugged” on a trip to Europe with the yams. Pished again.

Blast from the past though. Extract from George Foulkes in an open letter to Vladimir Romanov;

“I mean, are you not embarrassed, even a little? Your team finished below Hibs, a side that will no doubt achieve zero debt by summer. Do you find that in any way acceptable? That a far superior sporting organisation as Hearts with a more loyal fanbase and greater potential, slides below a team that hasn’t won a Scottish Cup in over a century?”

Foulkes is spouting pish and the Hibees are a class above. Nothing changes.

Spot on mate :agree:

I remember when he had his collum in the evening news he said hearts would take 15 points from a possible 18, Anything less would be a disgrace.. they proceeded to take 3 points from the 15 he suggested :hilarious.

If Carlsberg made trumpets Foulkes would be at the very top..If Britains got talent made shows for erseholes he would win it year upon year.

iwasthere1972
02-06-2010, 09:03 PM

The old jakey said that the Yams will making their first signing next week. What he didn't say was that it was the credit agreement with Homebase for one box of lightbulbs for their rickety old asbestos pish stained stand. :agree:

IWasThere2016
02-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Stupid old soak! :faf:

Spike Mandela
02-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Clearly impressed with the swingeing cuts being made by Hearts to break even in 2 years after the £8m losses last year.

Obviously ridiculously high wages offered to Barr and Kyle plus a weeks training in Tuscany are the way forward in debt reduction.

Plonker!!

The Voice Of Reason
02-06-2010, 09:21 PM
George Foulkes is a strikingly good looking man. :agree:

A truly magnificent bone structure - I assume he was a male model in his younger days ?!?

Bayern Bru
02-06-2010, 09:22 PM
£8.5m loss last year and still £30 odd million in debt and this er$e says they're on "an even keel financially."

Was he actually awake during the AGM?

Naw, he was sleeping off his afternoon bottle of Beefeater.

monktonharp
02-06-2010, 09:26 PM
can't argue wi that mate, but I suspect Alzeimers has crept in :bye:am I getting in this bath,or coming out of it?:greengrin

monktonharp
02-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Lord Foulkes fi Cumnock,or where everthe f/ck he comes fi,is a disgrace.mair faces than the toon clock,has the cheek tae slag off Hibernian at every chance he gets and now he is all but praising Vlad the Mad. 6 months ago,he wanted him out,and now everything is back on track,2 years to break even and then build a new stand,meet the eufa regulations etc etc. what an absolute trumpet. he gi'es me the dry boak!

Jonnyboy
02-06-2010, 10:01 PM
George Foulkes is a strikingly good looking man. :agree:

A truly magnificent bone structure - I assume he was a male model in his younger days ?!?

Dunno about that but the story goes that he's fond of male models :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
02-06-2010, 10:03 PM
He really, really, really, really is a fat old *******.

Jonnyboy
02-06-2010, 10:04 PM
He really, really, really, really is a fat old *******.

Other fat old *******'s excepted :greengrin

Jamesie
02-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Do urine infections not sometimes make auld pished up jaikies sometimes act out of character / confused?

vahibbie
03-06-2010, 01:01 AM
I for one am absolutely delighted George has gone back into the Romanov fold.
Nothing good will come of it and it will no doubt end in tears.......meanwhile giving us countless hours of amusement and some cracking quotes from the useless auld pish-heid.

bighairyfaeleith
03-06-2010, 05:15 AM
I'm not surprised by anything he said. He is Hearts!!

Sandy
03-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Got to 24 seconds and felt the overwhelming desire to twat him so switched it off, the mans an arse FACT

Sums it up perfectly for me :agree:

bawheid
03-06-2010, 07:23 AM
I reckon with Campbell Ogilvie leaving Hearts at the end of June, the pished up old jakeball might be angling for another job at the PBS.

Now that the expenses gravy train has dried up, he's maybe trying to get into bed with the Romanovs again so he can "manage" some of Hearts' debt in his direction.

poolman
03-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Disgusting fat barsteward

"Zebedee on acid" :faf: http://georgefoulkes.blogspot.com/

http://www.heraldscotland.com/foulkes-claimed-pound-45-000-to-stay-in-own-london-flat-1.828695

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Lord-Foulkes-caught-in-54000.4825769.jp

Dibben
03-06-2010, 07:37 AM
:confused:

Remarkable how he can say that they are on an even keel financially...

Nae wonder he never got offered the Chancellors job!!!

BH.

Kaiser_Sauzee
03-06-2010, 08:49 AM
I reckon with Campbell Ogilvie leaving Hearts at the end of June, the pished up old jakeball might be angling for another job at the PBS.

Now that the expenses gravy train has dried up, he's maybe trying to get into bed with the Romanovs again so he can "manage" some of Hearts' debt in his direction.

Was just about to suggest this.

xyz23jc
03-06-2010, 10:05 AM

The old jakey said that the Yams will making their first signing next week. What he didn't say was that it was the credit agreement with Homebase for one box of lightbulbs for their rickety old asbestos pish stained stand. :agree:

Nearly pished mesel Foulkes stylee reading that! Kwality! :faf::faf::top marks