PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Boco

Hibee-Bongo
01-06-2010, 10:31 PM
On More4 now as part of the True Stories: The Power of the Game. He's been part of setting up an academy along with Patrick Viera in Senegal to help kids get an educational and play football. Total legend!:notworthy:

bingo70
01-06-2010, 10:32 PM
On More4 now as part of the True Stories: The Power of the Game. He's been part of setting up an academy along with Patrick Viera in Senegal to help kids get an educational and play football. Total legend!:notworthy:

class, cheers for that :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
01-06-2010, 10:33 PM

Boco was a Hibs hero in his own way. Never really the best of players but the fans seemed to love him and I'm pretty sure even way back when he was at ER he was involved in the kind of work outlined in the More4 programme

Good on the big fella :agree::thumbsup:

bingo70
01-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Boco was a Hibs hero in his own way. Never really the best of players but the fans seemed to love him and I'm pretty sure even way back when he was at ER he was involved in the kind of work outlined in the More4 programme

Good on the big fella :agree::thumbsup:

I think he was so popular because he seemed to really enjoy playing for hibs.

plus he had a catchy song :greengrin

Mixu62
02-06-2010, 12:46 AM
I think he was so popular because he seemed to really enjoy playing for hibs.

plus he had a catchy song :greengrin

He was a "get stuck in" type who related well to the fans, and always gave a wave or a clap to the East. In short, Hibs class. :greengrin

number9dream
02-06-2010, 12:07 PM
JB came across very well in the documentary.
His Senegalese team were runners-up in the 2006 street soccer World Cup in Berlin.
Let's hope they go one better if they have another similar tournament this year.

Peevemor
02-06-2010, 12:09 PM
He was a "get stuck in" type who related well to the fans, and always gave a wave or a clap to the East. In short, Hibs class. :greengrin

Not how I would have described him. :cool2: