PDA

View Full Version : With the Dunfermline friendly on..

Diclonius
01-06-2010, 03:20 PM
..are the club going to arrange another midweek trip to Kirkcaldy for our third annual battle with Raith? What with round one ending in a stalemate and round two being called off by a cracking thunderstorm, I'd be ecstatic if they drew up another. :thumbsup:

seanraff07
01-06-2010, 05:34 PM
..are the club going to arrange another midweek trip to Kirkcaldy for our third annual battle with Raith? What with round one ending in a stalemate and round two being called off by a cracking thunderstorm, I'd be ecstatic if they drew up another. :thumbsup:

I hope not, i'm away that week and i'm going to end up missing all the friendlies at this rate apart from the Carlisle game.:boo hoo:

EskbankHibby
01-06-2010, 06:00 PM

What a storm that was!:greengrin

Thicot had a mare at left back iirc in the 1st half, they were 1-0 up so we are due them a tanking imo. Always a good wee trip to Kirkcaldy.