PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Clyde FC Season Tickets

Jack
01-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Nah! I’m not suggesting for a minute that we match their prices but …

Look at the deals they’ve struck with local companies for season ticket holders to get discounts! Surely the mighty Hibees with their buying power could get local companies to do something similar. And all it would cost Hibs is a wee bit time and effort to get companies signed up and maybe a wee bit of advertising.

It would be something they could still do for the season coming.

It could almost be worth buying the season ticket for the discounts alone if you were a face stuffing gambler who drove to the bowling or bingo in a hired car. :greengrin

Do you think the company you work for would be interested?

I think I’ll write to the club – again!

Today sees the launch of Clyde's season tickets for 2010-11 and it marks the introduction of a remarkable deal for all those keen to follow the Bully Wee.

On price alone it seems that Clyde cannot be matched by any SFL club with the following amazing prices...

Adult - £99
Senior Citizen & Students - £49
Under-18s - £29
Under-16s - £9

However, the good news does not stop there. Each season ticket will also include a series of discount vouchers for kids' entertainment, stores, a range of restaurants and much more.

18 companies in Cumbernauld and Rutherglen have backed the Bully Wee in trying to bring the best possible value for all those ready to support Clyde in the season ahead.

The deals for Clyde FC season ticket holders are:

• Adventure Planet: 2-for-1 entry
• Bombay Dreams: 15% off a la carte menu all season
• Gala Bingo: Free afternoon or evening session
• KFC: 20% discount all season
• Pro Bowl: Kids Bowl free all season
• Subway*: Save up to £1.50 on 6" meal all season
• Broadwood Farm: 2 courses for £5 Monday to Saturday
• Pizza Hut: 50% discount on take-away as well as 2-for-1 on main meals and FREE kids ice cream all season
• McDonald's: Big Mac or McChicken Sandwich and medium fries for £1.99 all season
• The Smiddy Inn: 25% off all food all season
• Arnold Clark: One free valet and Health Check or an MOT for £35
• Stuart Paton Butcher & Dee's Rolls: 10% discount all season
• Westerwood Hotel: Hotel stays, Weddings, Golf & Leisure discounts all season
• Dovecote Beefeater: 20% off before 5pm & 10% off after 5pm
• William Hill*: Free £5 bet
• The Weavers, Condorrat: Kids eat free
• Access NL Leisure: Save £7 monthly or £55 annual (20%)
• Blockbuster Video: 2-for-1 DVD & Game Rental all season

cwilliamson85
01-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Does a hibs season ticket not get discount in Fopp and Xile?

.SeventyFive
01-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Those food deals are brilliant. With all the crap I eat I'd almost certainly make back the £99 for the season ticket on KFC discounts alone.

cabbageandribs1875
01-06-2010, 11:58 AM
inverness caley offering deals for under 12's as well http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11782_6164320,00.html dont think i'm alone in thinking hibs really have to offer excellent deals for youngsters to try and fill those extra couple of thousand seats, what would we lose out on even if we gave away 500-1,000 free tickets to underprivilaged kids ? they would still be spending money on sweets/crisps whatever, maybe programmes, and maybe even merchandise from the club shop ? all clubs really have to realise football is a costly day out and very expensive for families(dad/mum/1 or 2 kids) make it happen mr petrie :agree:

SouthMoroccoStu
01-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Does a hibs season ticket not get discount in Fopp and Xile?

No - you're thinking of a Snap-fax

:wink:

Jones28
01-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Could they not do a BTG offer? A free pint on match days or something?

Hibs have always had an association with Vittorias. What about a 20% discount?

Xile? 25% off for season ticket holders?

Any other ideas?