PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Dutch player to Hibs?

Leith Green
01-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Got a text from a good mate of mines yesterday saying that Yogi has signed a Dutch central midfielder, he didnt know anything more about him or where he was coming from etc .

My mates info comes from the club sponsors, he told me about Stokes a day or two before anyone else had heard and also that Fletcher was going to sign for Burnley a day or two before hearing it elsewhere..

Soon find out I suppose!

LancsHibs
01-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Wesley Sneijder? Rafael van der Vaart? Mark van Bommel?:dunno::greengrin

Wee Scottie Dug
01-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Got a text from a good mate of mines yesterday saying that Yogi has signed a Dutch central midfielder, he didnt know anything more about him or where he was coming from etc .

My mates info comes from the club sponsors, he told me about Stokes a day or two before anyone else had heard and also that Fletcher was going to sign for Burnley a day or two before hearing it elsewhere..

Soon find out I suppose!

Wonder if it will be Marcel Seip ...... been linked with him in various newspapers in the past, but I thought he was a defender. Out of contract at Plymouth I think.

CallumLaidlaw
01-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Humphrey Rudge

LancsHibs
01-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Wonder if it will be Marcel Seip ...... been linked with him in various newspapers in the past, but I thought he was a defender. Out of contract at Plymouth I think.

Correct, Centre Half, but would be a good signing

maturehibby
01-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Plese let it not be Shelton Martis

blackpoolhibs
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Hibs going Dutch, thats music to Petries ears. :wink:

silverhibee
01-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Evander Sno. :confused:

eastmainsmsh
01-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Etienne Esajas :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eti%C3%ABnne_Esajas

Riordans Boots
01-06-2010, 03:21 PM

I heard that over a week ago .... let's wait and see

seanraff07
01-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Evander Sno. :confused:

No thanks.:bitchy:

bingo70
01-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Etienne Esajas :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eti%C3%ABnne_Esajas

where did you pull that name from? I love this time of year :greengrin

No thanks.:bitchy:

Aye, full dutch internationals aren't the required standard, Spaniards only please :wink:

Sno would be a class signing, nae chance of it happening though

seanraff07
01-06-2010, 07:24 PM
where did you pull that name from? I love this time of year :greengrin

Aye, full dutch internationals aren't the required standard, Spaniards only please :wink:

Sno would be a class signing, nae chance of it happening though

Can you not remember his spell at Celtic?

He was pretty awful IMO.

SloopJB
01-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Prentis van Dripher

www.wikipedia/nonsenseagain.co.ca.cola

silverhibee
01-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Can you not remember his spell at Celtic?

He was pretty awful IMO.

Did you see him play for celtc, i did and thought he coped well for such a young lad, he needed time to settle at celtc, but you could see he had potential but wasn't given time to show it.

But i doubt he will be signing for Hibs, i would rather have him than hartley thats for sure.

bingo70
01-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Did you see him play for celtc, i did and thought he coped well for such a young lad, he needed time to settle at celtc, but you could see he had potential but wasn't given time to show it.

But i doubt he will be signing for Hibs, i would rather have him than hartley thats for sure.

i wrote a much bigger email than that saying pretty much the same thing but lost it when i had to agree to the terms and conditions and couldn't be ersed typing it again :wink:

Lots of young players struggle to reach there potential at bigger clubs, possibly too much pressure on them to perform so when they go to a smaller club without the same expectations they enjoy the freedom of playing there own game.

That said there's no way he'll be joining us, not even sure how or why his name came up (note the way i deliberately avoided the 'sno way' pun :wink:)

disagree about hartley though, think he'd be a class signing and would provide the experience we need in the middle of the park

eastmainsmsh
01-06-2010, 09:48 PM
defender Gerard Afajes was with yogi at falkirk wasnt to bad a player canny see it tho as he slated scotland :grr:

seanraff07
02-06-2010, 02:26 AM
i wrote a much bigger email than that saying pretty much the same thing but lost it when i had to agree to the terms and conditions and couldn't be ersed typing it again :wink:

Lots of young players struggle to reach there potential at bigger clubs, possibly too much pressure on them to perform so when they go to a smaller club without the same expectations they enjoy the freedom of playing there own game.

That said there's no way he'll be joining us, not even sure how or why his name came up (note the way i deliberately avoided the 'sno way' pun :wink:)

disagree about hartley though, think he'd be a class signing and would provide the experience we need in the middle of the park

I just didn't see much potential in him to be honest during his time at Celtic, although he was a knob for scoring against us at ER when we were winning 2-0 with 20 minutes left cruising then ended up drawing 2-2.

I agree about Hartley i'd rather have him and it would annoy the Yams alot more.

Craig_in_Prague
02-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Hertz Van Rental

Phil D. Rolls
02-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Hertz Van Rental

Just beat me to it!!! :grr:

MyJo
02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
The two things i hate most in the world, people who are intolerant of other cultures....and the Dutch!!! :bitchy:

:greengrin

Hamish
02-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Hertz Van Rental

Think he may be the driving force we need in the team and he could steer us to glory next season. Understand he does tend to run out of fuel sometimes

Kojock
02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Think he may be the driving force we need in the team and he could steer us to glory next season. Understand he does tend to run out of fuel sometimes

He must have something as he been out on loan numerous times. :wink:

Kojock
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Hertz Van Rental

Remember reading that a Hibs supporter stole the aerial from the van and assaulted a Jambo. The Jambo had to go to hospital where the doctor described it as the worse case of van aerial disease he had seen in years. :bitchy:

Hamish
02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Remember reading that a Hibs supporter stole the aerial from the van and assaulted a Jambo. The Jambo had to go to hospital where the doctor described it as the worse case of van aerial disease he had seen in years. :bitchy:

''Once again folks - the 1970's ladies and gentlemen'':greengrin

Leith Green
15-06-2010, 02:13 PM

poolman
15-06-2010, 02:17 PM

:applause:

hibeenicol
15-06-2010, 03:02 PM

What other info has this mate got? :wink:

joejoefaemexico
15-06-2010, 03:32 PM
What other info has this mate got? :wink:

euromillions numbers?

The Silver Fox
15-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Good tip, turns out to be spot on, Edwin de Graff. :wink:

GreenCastle
15-06-2010, 04:44 PM

Soon find out I suppose!

:top marks