PDA

View Full Version : Question The singing section.

cwilliamson85
31-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Strange question but it is a bank holiday and I am bored in work.

What happens to a supporter who does not sing in the singing section? What’s the point of having a section and then people don’t make the effort.

Can a fellow supporter tell them to GTF?

Thomson1875
31-05-2010, 04:40 PM
actually a good question, Theres no point of beeing in that area if your not going to sing though. So hopefully everyone within it will be singing for the most of the games.

But just try and encourage people not singing to sing.

seanraff07
31-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Just sing to them 'go home ya bore go home, go home ya bore go home ya bore go home ya bore go home'.:greengrin

MSK
31-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Strange question but it is a bank holiday and I am bored in work.

What happens to a supporter who does not sing in the singing section? What’s the point of having a section and then people don’t make the effort.

Can a fellow supporter tell them to GTF?If the fellow supporter is feeling brave then i suppose so ...tell me tae gtf then i would just slap ye aboot the puss wi my soggy prawn sannies ...if however you politely told me to gtf then i may just revert to sticking my tongue oot & blowing ye a raspberry ....:agree:

I do tend to sing & jump aboot like an erse ...however if im no well & no up for it do i have tae gie ye a sick note or will i have tae move seats ...?

Kojock
31-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Theres no point of beeing in that area if your not going to sing though.

Just tell them to buzz off :agree:

.Sean.
31-05-2010, 08:15 PM
actually a good question, Theres no point of beeing in that area if your not going to sing though. So hopefully everyone within it will be singing for the most of the games.

But just try and encourage people not singing to sing.
What if there are folk who fancy watching football from that section of the stand though, regardless of wether or not it's a singing section? You pay your money and you can sit wherever you like. You can't be forced to sing if you don't wan't to but as a paying customer you can sit in wherever area you wish.

ChrissyG1875
31-05-2010, 08:18 PM
What if there are folk who fancy watching football from that section of the stand though, regardless of wether or not it's a singing section? You pay your money and you can sit wherever you like. You can't be forced to sing if you don't wan't to but as a paying customer you can sit in wherever area you wish.

Why would you sit in a singing section if you didn't want to sing? :confused:

.Sean.
31-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Why would you sit in a singing section if you didn't want to sing? :confused:
Read my post again. I said that there may be people who simply want to watch the game from that part of the stand, singing section or no singing section.

MSK
31-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Why would you sit in a singing section if you didn't want to sing? :confused:What if i just want to clap my hands & mime ...

Luna_Asylum
31-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Read my post again. I said that there may be people who simply want to watch the game from that part of the stand, singing section or no singing section.

yea but Why would you sit in a singing section if you didn't want to sing?

.Sean.
31-05-2010, 08:59 PM
yea but Why would you sit in a singing section if you didn't want to sing?
Can you read?

K.Marx
31-05-2010, 08:59 PM

The singing sections only the top half of the stand so they could sit in the lower half no? If they were to kick up a stink about that then they need to get a grip really!

tamig
31-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Can you read?

:bitchy: Jeez. The singing section was created for a reason. If people don't intend to join in and create a bit of atmosphere then they shouldn't really consider going there imo. There will be plenty seats in the new stand - all with decent views. It's a bit like folk who used to turn up in the old East and asked people to sit down. You know what you're going to get if you go to certain bits of the ground. If you don't join in, move somewhere else.

At The Edge
31-05-2010, 09:09 PM
What if i just want to clap my hands & mime ...

You could go a long way in the pop industry..its not done Cheryl Cole any harm so far!
:tumble:

i'll get me coat.......

ronaldo7
31-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Can you read?

Can you sing?:greengrin

.Sean.
31-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Can you sing?:greengrin
Nooooope, I can chant and scream however :greengrin

ronaldo7
31-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Nooooope, I can chant and scream however :greengrin

:aok:

kennyh
01-06-2010, 01:12 PM
I am sure I read Hibs were going to have a designated turnstile for walk up fans who specifically want to go to the singing section. Thats what I am counting on then we all have a choice at the turnstile.

For almost every game you will be able to go and sit somewhere else as there will be plenty free seats so it wont matter what turnstile you enter at but if you are at a derby / OF game and end up in the Singing Section but dont want to sing and back the team why are you there ?

GGTTH