PDA

View Full Version : Hibs shop.

Antifa Hibs
31-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Was club merchandise on the agenda at these recent supporters/club meetings? Just had a wee look at the online store, hoping to spend a few quid on some polo's, tee's etc for my hols. There is nout that took my fancy. 99% of it absulute pesh! They don't even have baseball caps in the summer FFS!

Now I know we're a football club and not a fashion label but I can't but feel that Hibs are losing a fair few quid.

How hard is it to have a white polo with a small Hibs crest on the chest, or a navy t-shirt with a large crest over the front.

Not only is the range very very poor but it must be the most user unfriendly e-commerce sit I have used. And being a clothing/trainer freak I have used 100's. You get one low quality image often shot at a daft angle which doesn't show the product and there is no size guide for any of the garments. Piss piss poor.

Edit: There is a size chart, just a tad out of date and completely pointless http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/images/chart.jpg

Stantons Angel
31-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Think it s because they are waiting on the new PUMA merchandise arriving for the summer prior to updating the site.
there are caps and t shirts on sale in the shop itself, not a lot but you could get a wee bargain if its just for the holidays.:greengrin

cwilliamson85
31-05-2010, 04:06 PM
All the PUMA stock will come in after world cup or when the new home kit comes in.

Brando7
31-05-2010, 04:19 PM
you cant even buy a 0-3 or 3-6 months top for the wee man........wot that all about :grr:

Johnny_Leith
31-05-2010, 04:23 PM
I've never liked any of the Hibs gear, the designs always awful, no matter who's making them. Over priced also.

Mikey
31-05-2010, 04:38 PM
I've never liked any of the Hibs gear, the designs always awful, no matter who's making them. Over priced also.

Did you take part in the listening group?.......

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?179788-Tuesday-s-Listening-Group-Club-Store-amp-Communications

Johnny_Leith
31-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Did you take part in the listening group?.......

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?179788-Tuesday-s-Listening-Group-Club-Store-amp-Communications

Work nights mate, so couldn't make it. I love all the Spurs polo shirts put forward by Antifa in that thread though. Smart and simple, we should use only our current badge or some of the classic ones that are shown at the top of this forum imo, instead of some of the silly designs on the club site.

TheGreenMan
31-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Spoke to the guy in the shop today after moving seats - he says their bringing in the new gear in the following stages;

May: New Away strip
End of June: New Home strip
July: Puma Training gear
After the training gear: Puma Leisure wear.

He said there is far too much merchandise to bring it all in at once...

blackpoolhibs
31-05-2010, 05:29 PM
http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/search.php?action=search&super=0310CAT00040&branch=&wcategory=CAT00040&catdesc=Men%2527s%2BPolo%2BShirts&treecode=TRE00003

These shirts are quality, i'd get all of these if we had the same types. The stuff we do, apart from the lyle and scott stuff does not interest me. I'm sure if we had the type spurs have, it would fly out the door.

smurf
31-05-2010, 05:48 PM
I posted a similar thread on the bounce over the weekend. I went in to the shop last week intent on spending a few quid on training and lifestyle gear. I left having not spent a penny. The choice and quality was very very poor. It must be costing them a right few pounds in list revenue. Who at the club holds this area of responsibility?

LancashireHibby
31-05-2010, 06:29 PM
you cant even buy a 0-3 or 3-6 months top for the wee man........wot that all about :grr:
Don't think LCS ever made them in those sizes, I've always thought the smallest size they did was 6-12 months?

Think it's completely expected that there isn't much in stock because of the switch over to Puma. If anything, I think the club should be commended for not making a huge order with LCS and then being left with a ton of stock that they need to flog at a loss just to get enough space in the place.

Westie1875
31-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Spoke to the guy in the shop today after moving seats - he says their bringing in the new gear in the following stages;

Fair enough, but you can't help but feel they will be missing out on sales from folk wanting to buy a few new tops etc. for their holidays. By the time they have everything in the school holidays will be nearly over and the demand may not be the same.

.Sean.
31-05-2010, 08:20 PM
The majority of the clothing in the Club Shop, perhaps with the exception of the Lyle & Scott and Barbour ranges, is pretty tacky. Can't see how this will change, I can't imagine it's very easy to incorporate fashion and football in the same item of clothing.

Mikey
02-06-2010, 10:49 AM

I had exacly the same conversation with him this morning.

The main problem is that Puma take 3 months to turn round an order. It is coming though, and it'll be good stuff.

He also said that the online store is under review so the layout should improve. Don't expect something like that to be quick though!

Mikey
02-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Oh and........

I also asked him if he had plenty of H's and Y's in stock for when Hartley signs :devil:

MSK
02-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Oh and........

I also asked him if he had plenty of G's And Y's in stock for when Hartley signs :devil:Or ...:greengrin

Only joking folks ....:greengrin