PDA

View Full Version : FlashForward?

Marty-Hibee
30-05-2010, 05:31 PM
How many of you lot got into this? Watched the finale online a couple of days ago, and all that can be said is it was a real effing shame that the yanks never took to it and its not getting continued, because it was briiiiillliant.

Great programme. Gutted thats over now as well!

Sweep
30-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Myself my wife and son have watched it from the start. Superb series. Have not seen the final episode yet. Really looking forward to watching it on 5 tomorrow. Pity it's not being continued.

stevensons-fan
30-05-2010, 09:19 PM
I also watched it from the start and thought it was brilliant, really gutted its getting stopped! But hopefully tomorrow can round up all the questions needing answered.

Sweep
31-05-2010, 03:15 PM
There is a couple of facebook groups with links to sites petitioning other media companies to take up flash forward
One group has nearly 200,000 subscribers.

MyJo
31-05-2010, 05:27 PM
How Flashforward can only get one season yet a dirge like Lost gets strung out to 6 is beyond me.

lyonhibs
31-05-2010, 05:48 PM
How Flashforward can only get one season yet a dirge like Lost gets strung out to 6 is beyond me.

:agree: :agree:

CallumLaidlaw
31-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Disagree with the lost comment as it had me gripped for 6 seasons, but also dissapointed about losing flash forward. Cracking show. And I get the feeling the 2nd season could have been even better

stevensons-fan
31-05-2010, 10:18 PM
So what did everyone think about the finale? I'm a bit gutted as the finale still has questions to be answered and it that it was made for a 2nd series so really gutted they aren't making a 2nd series!

Sweep
01-06-2010, 02:11 PM
So what did everyone think about the finale? I'm a bit gutted as the finale still has questions to be answered and it that it was made for a 2nd series so really gutted they aren't making a 2nd series!

Yes it left a cliffhangar for a second series. Read somewhere that it is only on hold till later. Hope so its a cracking show. Theres a contact us on abc website that you can post comments regarding shows including flashforward. Which i have pleaded them to start the second series. Any one care to comment there too?

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Watched the last ep last night. A 2nd series would have a lot of potential. Particularly any "romantic scenes" for Keiko!

Gus
03-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Watched the last ep last night. A 2nd series would have a lot of potential. Particularly any "romantic scenes" for Keiko!

are they not making a couple of episodes to finish it off? You cant order the DVD til september:confused:

I thought it was excellent:boo hoo:

patlowe
09-06-2010, 12:27 PM
I enjoyed the first few episodes but thought it fell apart after that. I wrote a wee thing on it here (http://thecrosshair.co.uk/2010/06/tv-review-flashforward/).

Ed De Gramo
09-06-2010, 10:22 PM
so who's all taking part....

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/293134

:greengrin:greengrin

I watched the first 9 episodes but got bored of it....

Mon1875
10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
If anyone is interested there is an event organised this evening to co-ordinate with all the other blackouts arounds the world:

SAVE FLASHFORWARD Blackout - Edinburgh, June 10th 2010
18:00 - 19:00
Location: Princes Mall Shopping Centre (on the roof area next to Tourist Information)

Description
On June 10th, 2010......Fan's of ABC's cancelled "FlashForward" are going to blackout for 2 minutes and 17 second. Come join us in a protest to change the doomed future of "FlashForward"

WHAT IS IT:
A staged blackout for 2 minutes and 17 seconds to protest the cancellation of FlashForward with groups in New York, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, LA, Dublin and London.

Blackout will start @ 6.30PM GMT so be there in plenty time to pick yourself a comfortable spot to lie, 2mins & 17seconds will feel like a long time!!

Basically for the June 10th demonstrations, gather as many friends, family members as you can hold up signs saying 'Save flashforward", tshirts of flashforward, any merchandise of flashforward. Examples other things to bring could be friendship bracelets, calendars with April 29th circled, white chess queens, a sheet with your blue handprint) etc

Come along if you fancy it!