PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket (East Stand)

alan1875
30-05-2010, 01:54 PM
hoping for a heads up.....!?

Does anyone know if you can move your seat over the phone rather than having to go down to the office?

I can move my seat from tomorrow but unfortunately can't get down to the ground...

Naturally i want to get it sorted sharpish so i can get the best seat possible, so if i can't do it over the phone will have to sort something out.......

Jay
30-05-2010, 02:35 PM
I was in the TO yesterday and they were telling people to try and get down as they expect to be very busy and cant guarantee they will be able to answer the phone. So the answer is yes you can but it may take a while to get an answer.

Westie1875
30-05-2010, 02:40 PM
I was in the TO yesterday and they were telling people to try and get down as they expect to be very busy and cant guarantee they will be able to answer the phone. So the answer is yes you can but it may take a while to get an answer.

Any idea if it is definitely 9am that the T/O opens tomorrow? Wasn't sure with it being a bank holiday?

alan1875
31-05-2010, 11:37 AM
I called at 9.15 and changed my seat over the phone, no probs at all!!!

Now i definitely know where i'm sitting i'm even more excited!

Removed
31-05-2010, 11:40 AM
I called at 9.15 and changed my seat over the phone, no probs at all!!!

Now i definitely know where i'm sitting i'm even more excited!

Until you find out who you are sitting beside :greengrin

alan1875
31-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Until you find out who you are sitting beside :greengrin

i'll try to stay positive on that front.... who ever it is i'm sure i would have had to put up with worse.

:grr::bitchy::jamboak:

Removed
31-05-2010, 11:46 AM
i'll try to stay positive on that front.... who ever it is i'm sure i would have had to put up with worse.

:grr::bitchy::jamboak:

Probably.........but at least they'll no be a yam :thumbsup: