PDA

View Full Version : Is Anybody Here Going to Sooth Efrikay

Greentinted
29-05-2010, 01:04 PM
for the World Cup?

I'm just watching the BBC Inside Sport documentary and I sooo wish Scotland had qualified. I've always had a wee hankering to visit South Africa since I was a lad but life (so far) has got in the way.
While Scotland is unrepresented, this year more than ever before with a WC sans Caledonia, I cannae wait for it to kick off.

So are there any lucky buggers on here going?

Storar
29-05-2010, 03:33 PM
for the World Cup?

I'm just watching the BBC Inside Sport documentary and I sooo wish Scotland had qualified. I've always had a wee hankering to visit South Africa since I was a lad but life (so far) has got in the way.
While Scotland is unrepresented, this year more than ever before with a WC sans Caledonia, I cannae wait for it to kick off.

I'm in Joburg just now! Going the the Spain v Chile game and got my Vuvuzela ready:thumbsup:

Owain_1987
29-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Am kind of glad Scotland did not get there looking at the prices of tickets and flights.

we are hibs
29-05-2010, 08:50 PM
for the World Cup?

im going on june 9th for ivory coast vs brazil game!:greengrin

Chuckie
29-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Anyone in South Africa know who is responsible for this ?

(http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=storara.jpg)

Removed
29-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Anyone in South Africa know who is responsible for this ?

:hmmm: The filename might give us a clue :wink: :greengrin