PDA

View Full Version : Hearts.net

sambajustice
29-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Welcome to hearts.net! A fans forum for all things Jambo!

FFS guys, where's the need in all the hearts threads, its balls logging on here and seeing all the threads at the top banging on about them. What is the sad obsession all about??

bingo70
29-05-2010, 12:46 PM

FFS guys, where's the need in all the hearts threads, its balls logging on here and seeing all the threads at the top banging on about them. What is the sad obsession all about??

It's pre-season, there's **** all happening with hibs so we're laughing at our local rivals, perfectly normal behaviour.

I've not checked but pressumably you've started a few hibs related threads today?

Hibs07p
29-05-2010, 12:48 PM

Aye f'n atrocious it is. The next person to comment on one should be hung up by the toe nails and a hundred watt bulb stuck up his jacksie.

sleeping giant
29-05-2010, 12:55 PM
It's pre-season, there's **** all happening with hibs so we're laughing at our local rivals, perfectly normal behaviour.

I've not checked but pressumably you've started a few hibs related threads today?

:tee hee:

green.and.white
29-05-2010, 12:57 PM

Exactly, there is no Hibs news to talk about atm but there are lots of things to laugh at them about, what's wrong with laughing at our ugly neighbours for being the joke that they are? It's not as if everyone on here would rather talk about them, it's that we have yet another opportunity to laugh at hearts

Removed
29-05-2010, 01:01 PM

:faf:

And to Sambajustice :dummytit:

Jack
29-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Well its like the blummin’ Sahara desert as far as Hibs are concerned – aye there's stuff going on but, apart from the stand, there's nothing see or show for the efforts yet.

1. Hearts have just had their AGM where they were basically told ‘we’re going to continue to bleed you dry, assume the position. We’d like to build a stand (like the Hibs) and we’ll put corporate stuff in ours but somehow it will cost more than twice as much’ and the highlight was a bulb changing exercise.

2. They are rumoured to by buying one of the worst players to have been at Hibs in at least the last five years, who even St Johnstone didn’t think it was worthwhile keeping on.

3. There other reported signing targets are surprisingly poor, even by their recent standards.

So while we can revel in things being positive at Hibs there's always a wee bit time we can look across the city and chuckle.

Kevvy1875
29-05-2010, 01:10 PM
The OP is on a different moral plain from us mere petty Hibbys:agree:

Personaly I think the Jambo posts are some of the more entertaining ones to read. I like a laugh:greengrin

Or maybe I could go and look at the east stand photo's again? Even though I can see it from my window?

Or I could speculate about summer signings even though Yogi is lying on some beach and concentrating on which factor to put on rather than the ne RB we need.

etc etc etc

Oh aye......:lolyam::jamboclow:jamboak: See.......funny!:agree:

Removed
29-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Some wouldn't be so bad if they were factual but it's mostly childish rubbish mixed in with extremist reactions.
Still, they are going out of business erm...... 4 years ago is it?

Aye and when were we told they would win the CL again :faf:

Bostonhibby
29-05-2010, 01:34 PM

Its a wee bit of a laf at a club that by any standards is exceptionally vulnerable to ridicule, the clues normally in the thread title, dinnae open the ones you are not interested in? I enjoy a good laf at them with like minded people. Theres a lot of historical reasons for being interested in their financial plight and taking the piss out of it for me.

Big Frank
29-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Could someone switch off the lights on leaving this thread:greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
29-05-2010, 02:35 PM
i see no light at the end of the tunnel

Bostonhibby
29-05-2010, 02:51 PM
i see no light at the end of the tunnel

:greengrin

I wouldn't give them daylight in a dark hole. Then again they won't need it now they have got the bulb lined up.

NAE NOOKIE
29-05-2010, 02:59 PM

Coz

The Modfather
29-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Wasn't there a thread the other day highlighting how many Hibs posts there were on kickback highlighting how obsessed they were with us? We can't have it both ways.

Personaly I'd rather there was a seperate Pub Team section. If there isn't much happening with us and as a result not many interesting Hibs threads, I'll simply not spend much time on .net. Rather than read the same Hearts subject spread over 3 or 4 different threads.

Just my opinion.

bighairyfaeleith
29-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Wasn't there a thread the other day highlighting how many Hibs posts there were on kickback highlighting how obsessed they were with us? We can't have it both ways.

Personaly I'd rather there was a seperate Pub Team section. If there isn't much happening with us and as a result not many interesting Hibs threads, I'll simply not spend much time on .net. Rather than read the same Hearts subject spread over 3 or 4 different threads.

Just my opinion.

But thats the thing, the threads are clearly marked as yam threads, so just avoid them. Personally I find the last couple of days stories from the mini huns most ammusing, so I'll keep reading them:wink:

MSK
29-05-2010, 05:11 PM

Just my opinion.Its close season..things are pretty quiet at this end other than the fantastic thread about the stand re-build ...gimme a choice between "I saw Deano up toon last night"..."i saw so & so at East mains".."we are signing every player under the sun" or any thread that i can laugh my erse of at...yams threads can be entertaining & i must admit the very few that are currently on the main forum are just that....it would be a very boring place if we removed them all ...

As for a pub team section ...no chance ...:faf:

cocopops1875
29-05-2010, 06:14 PM
What a waste of my time samba i thought this was about hearts:grr:

Dibben
29-05-2010, 06:24 PM

Just my opinion.

:hmmm:

Interesting thought! Can't remember if this has already been debated on the Private members forum or not, might be worth mentioning it again...

Mind you, everyone does enjoy a laugh at their expense!!

lEXO
29-05-2010, 06:39 PM

Tell all the Hearts you know that we,ll have four stand and they,ll no.
And they can turn out their light, cos we all know *****.
Cos we,ve got four stands and they,ll no.
Ken that,s no what you want, but nowts happening, and their agm is an annual laugh.It,s in our local papers, and chatted about by the locals.Why should,nt we have a giggle about it.
Ps do you get the irony that you have also started another thread about them?

Removed
29-05-2010, 06:47 PM
:hmmm:

Interesting thought! Can't remember if this has already been debated on the Private members forum or not, might be worth mentioning it again...

Mind you, everyone does enjoy a laugh at their expense!!

Not for me Dave. They are just like a freak show at an old fashioned fun fair :lolyam:

Our real competitors on the park now are Dundee Utd and Mothwell. If anywhere, the yam threads could go in a "Fighting for top 6" section

**** them :titanic: :brokenyam:

:faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

Dibben
29-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Not for me Dave. They are just like a freak show at an old fashioned fun fair :lolyam:

Our real competitors on the park now are Dundee Utd and Mothwell. If anywhere, the yam threads could go in a "Fighting for top 6" section

**** them :titanic: :brokenyam:

:faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

:thumbsup:

seanraff07
30-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I like the Hearts related threads and have really enjoyed the recent ones so keep them coming.:greengrin

matty_f
30-05-2010, 08:01 PM
I am quite happy to see the Yams getting ripped on here as often as possible.:agree:

HibbyAndy
31-05-2010, 08:59 AM
I am quite happy to see the Yams getting ripped on here as often as possible.:agree:

Correct Matthew :agree:

Its no our fault they are a joke club with no real aspirations in football terms other than just to stay afloat.

Its no our fault we have 'real' litebulbs, its no our fault we have our ain academy and a stadium to be proud of, Its no our fault they eleceted to build a pink poofy stadium and a main stand that is 2597509257598 years out of date.

And it most certainly isnt our fault we are a class above them in every single way possible.

Phil MaGlass
31-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Were not obsessed with them, we cannae help but pi55 oorsels at them, every day its something else, its not as if we cant comment on them, they are just so fu--in funny why do you buy your daily newspaper? Its not because you are obsessed with news, you want to know whats going on in the world, hertz the laughing stock the team formerly known as hearts seem to be hitting the news regularly and wwe can only comment on the next chapterof buffoonery from hertz and their keystone cops army of misfits. Enjoy it while it lasts cos they may not be around long.

Oh aye, and the threads are so bluddy funny.

Mikey
31-05-2010, 12:07 PM
It's closed season and there's not much going on. They're a mess and are providing plenty of amusement. I could go back to summer 2009, 2008, 2007, etc and find threads like this.

As the summer progresses we'll get.........

Complaints about season ticket sales
Complaints about the club shop even although they haven't got the new gear in yet
Complaints about the lack of signings within days of the transfer window opening
Complaints about the cost of pre season friendlies as Hibs should be doing something the "thank the fans"
Complaints about the cost of the European games as Hibs should be doing something the "thank the fans"
Complaints about the fixture list as we won't have a New Year derby and we'll have to travel to Inverness between Xmas and New Year

It's what happens in the summer :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I read on JKB last week that one fan wanted Vlad to back FJK in the transfer market this summer and let him manage otherwise "Hearts would be in danger of losing their credibility as a team"............no the brightest lightbulb in the box is he?

Woody1985
31-05-2010, 01:48 PM
It's closed season and there's not much going on. They're a mess and are providing plenty of amusement. I could go back to summer 2009, 2008, 2007, etc and find threads like this.

As the summer progresses we'll get.........

Complaints about season ticket sales
Complaints about the club shop even although they haven't got the new gear in yet
Complaints about the lack of signings within days of the transfer window opening
Complaints about the cost of pre season friendlies as Hibs should be doing something the "thank the fans"
Complaints about the cost of the European games as Hibs should be doing something the "thank the fans"
Complaints about the fixture list as we won't have a New Year derby and we'll have to travel to Inverness between Xmas and New Year

It's what happens in the summer :wink:

:top marks :faf:

Phil D. Rolls
31-05-2010, 01:54 PM

Don't like it, don't read it etc

Mikey
31-05-2010, 02:20 PM

:cb

MSK
31-05-2010, 02:22 PM
:cbAnd he aint even read this thread ...:greengrin

BroxburnHibee
31-05-2010, 04:31 PM

We should have run a wee sweep on the admin board :greengrin

Big Frank
31-05-2010, 07:19 PM

:tee hee::tee hee:

Dashing Bob S
31-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Obsession is the wrong term. Like many people here I veer from sheer contempt to utter bisbelief that any institution can be be so sad, pathetic and just genuinely crap. It's not really as if we slag them as much as pass the odd snide comment about their latest shooting themselves in the foot episode.

Until they finally do the one honourable thing within their capacity and fall fatally on their own sword, I shall be on here continuing to stress it really is the right thing for them to do.