PDA

View Full Version : Best Stand for a Season Ticket

Purehibee_MYB
29-05-2010, 01:11 AM
I am moving to Edinburgh (Grades Providing) for university in september, and as a life long hibs fan I am hoping to get a season ticket as soon as I am definitely in University, I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the best stand to have a season ticket was, I was thinking the new east stand as I won't be moving til September anyway, but I have been in the west and it is good, any thoughts?

Removed
29-05-2010, 01:15 AM
I am moving to Edinburgh (Grades Providing) for university in september, and as a life long hibs fan I am hoping to get a season ticket as soon as I am definitely in University, I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the best stand to have a season ticket was, I was thinking the new east stand as I won't be moving til September anyway, but I have been in the west and it is good, any thoughts?

Only downside I can see to the new East is the sun in your eyes. If you can cope with that then for you it's a no brainer imo (I'm assuming you are not a mature student :greengrin)

Purehibee_MYB
29-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Only downside I can see to the new East is the sun in your eyes. If you can cope with that then for you it's a no brainer imo (I'm assuming you are not a mature student :greengrin)

Nope no mature student here! Fresh from High School... So that is one vote for East Stand!:thumbsup:

AndyB_70
29-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Got to be the East :greengrin

greenlex
29-05-2010, 04:22 AM
East laddie. Don't want your sort cluttering up the west FFS.

Nando™
29-05-2010, 04:42 AM
Answer me this... How highly do you rate prawns as a sandwich filler?

James.
29-05-2010, 06:40 AM
Aye East defo!

I moved over to the West stand when the East closed and it was absolute shiotte. In hindsight I wished I had moved with the majority to the South.

Rossco442
29-05-2010, 06:42 AM

Mate the only reason we're in the West is because I'm stingy and like the reduced family ticket prices.

Get used to that being a studentn:greengrin

seanraff07
29-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Definitely East mate.:cool2:

Wheat Hound
29-05-2010, 09:38 AM
As an aside, what is the full adult price for an east stand season ticket?

JoJo_07
29-05-2010, 10:05 AM
As an aside, what is the full adult price for an east stand season ticket?

£405
(http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/tickets/prices/0,,10290,00.html)

Students and 15-18yrs £170 West and East. £130, £95 for North Upper, Lower respectively. Click on link for full details.

Sprouleflyer
29-05-2010, 10:46 AM

Do you enjoy Werther Originals?

If not then probably the East!!

ski1875
29-05-2010, 12:29 PM
east

Hibby70
29-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Got to be East as you fit the required demographic

East : Under 30's, Over 30's who still think they are 17, and general psychotics
Famous Five : Families, especially those with kids (and parents) who spend 90% of the game eating or going to the toilet
West : Over 30s (without kids at the game) who dont want to spend their afternoon dealing with any of the above as its their only hours of the week which they can truly class as their own, auld codgers, and wags.

You should have to do a test before being assigned a seat I think. Generally fans should experience all of the stands in a lifetime - usually East, West, Famous Five then back to West.

Purehibee_MYB
29-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Do you enjoy Werther Originals?

If not then probably the East!!

Well I do like the odd one... but only every so often...What do I do now!?

seanraff07
30-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Well I do like the odd one... but only every so often...What do I do now!?

Buy a ST for the East but exchange your ticket to the West for a few games during the season.:greengrin