PDA

View Full Version : NHC Boyd defo leaving Der Hun

HibbyAndy
28-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Nae ***** luck Rangers.

Losing an utter goal machine on freedom of contract :bye::bye::bye:

Couldnt havent happened to a nicer vile bigoted team.

Cameron1875
28-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Wonder why blue is the colour never started this thread:cool2:

Kevvy1875
28-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Nae ***** luck Rangers.

Good isn't it!:agree:

Let's see how The Hun cope with losing their best players for **** all as we had to put up with for long enough.

Riordans Boots
28-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Nae ***** luck Rangers.

Here you go http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Craig-Levein-says-Kris-Boyd.6328392.jp

silverhibee
28-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Nae ***** luck Rangers.

And Rod will not make that mistake again with our goal machine from the left midfield.

Riordans Boots
28-05-2010, 11:40 PM
And Rod will not make that mistake again with our goal machine from the left midfield.

:pray:

Hibs On Tour
29-05-2010, 01:34 AM

I do hope that means extending his contract rather than selling him this summer!

Callum_62
29-05-2010, 05:47 AM
id imagine that means selling this summer

vanNISHtelroy
29-05-2010, 08:52 AM
We obviously needed him to extend his contract and then get sold for us to get our percentage :bitchy:...15% of £0, anyone work it out for me?

sambajustice
29-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Folk say Boyd doesn't score in the "big" games. You dont win the league in 4 games against celtic though. Its all the goals against the smaller teams when things look to be heading for a draw or Rangers are struggling that he seems to pop and score a late goal, or the only goal in 1-0 win. Thats what they're going to miss and I reckon losing him will be the difference between winning and losing the league next year.

cabbageandribs1875
29-05-2010, 09:39 AM
We obviously needed him to extend his contract and then get sold for us to get our percentage :bitchy:...15% of £0, anyone work it out for me?

probably quite a lot using the yamematics calculator :agree: having said that, i dont imagine the killie board could have foresaw the currant buns allowing a valuable players contract to run down and lose him for nowt :greengrin

McD
29-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Has it crossed anyone else's mind that the huns may be looking to Riordan as a fairly cheap replacement?

We've seen it all before - the 'exclusives' in the daily ranger that they are 'very interested' in him, then the derogatory bid a week or so from the end of the window, knowing Hibs won't want to see him go for nothing again :bitchy:

The Modfather
29-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Good! Hope that is the last we see and hear of him and his career dissapears into obscurity.

Judas b*awbag!!

bighairyfaeleith
29-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Has it crossed anyone else's mind that the huns may be looking to Riordan as a fairly cheap replacement?

We've seen it all before - the 'exclusives' in the daily ranger that they are 'very interested' in him, then the derogatory bid a week or so from the end of the window, knowing Hibs won't want to see him go for nothing again :bitchy:

I don't see us selling deek cheap to a scottish team, if he was to go down south the club may well accept 750k but if he was going to be playing against four times next year then 750k is a very bad deal. Not sure rangers have 750k to bid anyway. I still think riordan will play out his contract at hibs.

Hibs On Tour
29-05-2010, 10:08 PM
I don't see us selling deek cheap to a scottish team, if he was to go down south the club may well accept 750k but if he was going to be playing against four times next year then 750k is a very bad deal. Not sure rangers have 750k to bid anyway. I still think riordan will play out his contract at hibs.

Hopefully - this time around at least - he won't have to. I would hope that some of our dosh goes to extending Deak's deal and keep him at ER for another 3 years or so...

blueisthecolour
29-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Wonder why blue is the colour never started this thread:cool2:

That would be because ive just logged on:wink:

monktonharp
29-05-2010, 10:21 PM
That would be because ive just logged on:wink:fair comment,but let's have your next comment:wink:

hibee4life1983
29-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Ha ha