PDA

View Full Version : Compliments from keekback,well as good as it ever going to be

18/03/07
28-05-2010, 11:14 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73508-75-million-for-fletcher/
Never thought I would see the day the yams saying these comments,even the Tache gets a good word from them

Mikey
28-05-2010, 11:18 AM
They know their place.

Peevemor
28-05-2010, 11:26 AM
What I find more gratifying is that despite the dozens of superb photos of the new stand construction posted both here and on the bounce, I haven't seen a single remark on Brokeback about it.

They're not spewing or anything, honest. :thumbsup:

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-05-2010, 11:31 AM
They know their place.

Yip and as much as it pains me to say (cos I hate that manky mob) that some of them do have a little bit of sense, but apart from that "Fluck aff ya yam fannies"

:greengrin

poolman
28-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Never thought I would see the day the yams saying these comments,even the Tache gets a good word from them

Quote from a muppet tho

I have no fear that they ever will though as they as an entity are so lacking in a sporting and winning mentality, and that's the beauty of it!

:bye:

M11BMO
28-05-2010, 11:46 AM
I think they have finally realised the total opposite situation the two clubs are in financially.

I wouldn't be surpised if they had a new smillie created with a "Big Red Panic Button"

HibbyAndy
28-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Hearts are not a threat to hibs anymore .Lets move on. Dundee utd and Motherwell are now our main rivals for 3rd place.

--------
28-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote from a muppet tho

I have no fear that they ever will though as they as an entity are so lacking in a sporting and winning mentality, and that's the beauty of it!

And another:

More cash for mup Petrie, that guy is as tight as a drum, NUMPTY.

From "Miller Jambo 60", according to his Username.

Signs himself "NUMPTY" - must be what his Mum calls him.

bawheid
28-05-2010, 12:08 PM
And another:

That guy Miller Jambo 60 is more to be pitied than mocked. Definitely a few boxes short of a planning application. :agree:

poolman
28-05-2010, 12:16 PM
That guy Miller Jambo 60 is more to be pitied than mocked. Definitely a few boxes short of a planning application. :agree:

:tee hee:

Bayern Bru
28-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Have to say good on them - they've brought through a good player there and they've been paid handsomely for him - they got a decent deal for him and especially so with a sell-on if this is the case. Did I just use Hibs and handsome in the same sentence????

No actually, but carry on! :faf:

poolman
28-05-2010, 12:24 PM
And another:

Nickname probably started in primary school and stayed with him

Another thing, if we are so sadly "lacking in a sporting mentality" as was quoted, why do the Yams keep on being at the top the the crime count league at the end of every season :rolleyes:

Prawn Sandwich
28-05-2010, 12:33 PM

Almost a reasoned debate on brokeback! :greengrin I think we should wave £20 notes at them at the next derby.

--------
28-05-2010, 01:58 PM
And another:

Nickname probably started in primary school and stayed with him

Another thing, if we are so sadly "lacking in a sporting mentality" as was quoted, why do the Yams keep on being at the top the the crime count league at the end of every season :rolleyes:

I'm really quite glad he posted that - one or two of them were beginning to sound as if they were capable of joined-up thinking, then along comes NUMPTY to remind us of what Jambos are really all about.

I think the other clown means 'will to win' rather than 'sporting mentality' - I'm guessing, of course, because when someone's genetically programmed for terminal incoherence as most Jambos are, it's very difficult to work what he/she/it means.

I assume that in Yamspeak 'sporting mentality' means

signing players with no intention of actually paying them or their previous clubs for their services....
making ridiculously grandiose promises about World Cup stars, 60,000 seater stadiums and Champions' League Finals....
appointing eight managers in five years, including a registered sex offender and an escaped village idiot (Frail, thy name is numpty)....
owing ever-increasing amounts of money to 'yourself' without ever asking whether this course of action is actually legal or even sustainable long-term....
and regularly finding yourself being criticised and/or taken to court by the former players, managers, board members, owners, office staff and cleaners you've shafted in your ardent pursuit of sporting excellence....

Whereas Hibs 'small-mindedness' exhibits itself in our CEO and board

running the club in the black....
providing the manager and players with modern training facilities and the fans with a modern, properly-furnished stadium....
paying our bills on time....
and not violently bad-mouthing anyone and everyone of whom we happen to disapprove....

You can see it makes sense. :rolleyes:

New Corrie
28-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Hearts are not a threat to hibs anymore .Lets move on. Dundee utd and Motherwell are now our main rivals for 3rd place.

So why is it that they are puffed out beating us then? And we call them deluded:confused:

bighairyfaeleith
28-05-2010, 02:34 PM
So why is it that they are puffed out beating us then? And we call them deluded:confused:

Shock - Corrie Greens sides with the fans of another team. I can't believe it :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-05-2010, 02:47 PM

Have you never heard the phrase, you have to lose a few battles, to win the war?:bitchy:

Phil D. Rolls
28-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Have you never heard the phrase, you have to lose a few battles, to win the war?:bitchy:

Yeah, usually on KB.

If they are paying us a compliment it must be because Yamstory is about to be rewritten again. They have obviously been re-educated into the ways of a selling club. What Hibs have done is to pick up on the Yam business model - albeit as a club lacking in ambition and sporting ability.

We are a joke in world football, and apparently everyone sees us that way. If only we could lend ourselves some money.:grr:

New Corrie
28-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Shock - Corrie Greens sides with the fans of another team. I can't believe it :greengrin

Where and when have I done that? I take it that you have to agree with your fellow Hibs fans even when they are talking bollocks? Anyway apparantly the soon to be history, 20 points back, hoofball/eyes bleed, deluded pub team are not a threat anymore. I must have missed something.

Pedantic_Hibee
28-05-2010, 04:08 PM
MillerJambo60 is a p1ss stained jakeball who condones his 4 year old son spitting on stewards. Fact.

bighairyfaeleith
28-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Where and when have I done that? I take it that you have to agree with your fellow Hibs fans even when they are talking bollocks? Anyway apparantly the soon to be history, 20 points back, hoofball/eyes bleed, deluded pub team are not a threat anymore. I must have missed something.

pretty much every thread I have ever seen you post in

down-the-slope
28-05-2010, 04:33 PM

Andy...glad you have shrunk Lilly...her charms were far too distracting at previous size :wink:

New Corrie
28-05-2010, 04:54 PM
pretty much every thread I have ever seen you post in

Is that so, could you point them out please?

CropleyWasGod
28-05-2010, 05:03 PM

Oh behave lol. It was ironic..... a reference to their stance a few seasons ago. And now that I have had to explain it, it's not funny anymore.

degenerated
28-05-2010, 05:07 PM

funny you mention that. while looking at at the thread over there i noticed this thread about them having a special strip for the years 2014 - 2018, given their special association with first world war. :rolleyes:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73577-hearts-strip-for-2014-2018/

HibbyAndy
28-05-2010, 05:21 PM

There's irony in there you trumpet.

HibbyAndy
28-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Andy...glad you have shrunk Lilly...her charms were far too distracting at previous size :wink:

Aye she's shrunk awrite..May take it off seeing as nae one can see it anymore!!:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
28-05-2010, 05:24 PM

Lets no fek about chief..Every man and there dug kens your a Hun.

New Corrie
28-05-2010, 05:27 PM
There's irony in there you trumpet.

Sorry that irony was lost on me, it must be similar to the "Alan O'Brien is going to be some player" type of irony. I will eventually get with it.

Phil D. Rolls
28-05-2010, 05:27 PM
funny you mention that. while looking at at the thread over there i noticed this thread about them having a special strip for the years 2014 - 2018, given their special association with first world war. :rolleyes:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73577-hearts-strip-for-2014-2018/

A few years ago, I got pelters on both sites for suggesting that if they continued the way they were going they would devalue the sacrifice of their players by overplaying it.

I regret to say, I think I am right. Is it not time someone, somewhere, had a quiet word with the fans and told them to stop cheapening such a disastrous event in our nation's history.

Otherwise, people are just going to slag them off more and more. I really wish that lot would get back to basics and stop searching for world glory.

--------
28-05-2010, 05:28 PM

Gonnae play in khaki, then? :cool2:

How about commemorating them winning the Great War by sending them all to Iraq?

HibbyAndy
28-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Sorry that irony was lost on me, it must be similar to the "Alan O'Brien is going to be some player" type of irony. I will eventually get with it.

He is 'some' player tho...'some' player that plays for Swindon.

bighairyfaeleith
28-05-2010, 05:34 PM

OMG that is actually a serious thread. I expected the OP to be outed as a hibby on the wind up (he might still be) but post after post of yams thinking it's a good idea.

Seriously, WW1 is a big thing in british history, and these cants want to claim they won it themselves and ponce about in there little commemorative strips. Words fail me!!!

seanraff07
28-05-2010, 05:57 PM

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?184191-Compliments-from-keekback-well-as-good-as-it-ever-going-to-be

Post #15.:agree:

HibbyAndy
28-05-2010, 06:03 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?184191-Compliments-from-keekback-well-as-good-as-it-ever-going-to-be

Im sure he was cried corrie bluenose on here not to long ago.

Id take what he sais with a pinch of salt.

seanraff07
28-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Im sure he was cried corrie bluenose on here not to long ago.

Id take what he sais with a pinch of salt.

I noticed that, after he got all defensive with Katie.

Oscar Lomax
28-05-2010, 09:14 PM

Yes, agree but how do the barstewards always manage to beat us???

Pedantic_Hibee
28-05-2010, 09:19 PM

They're a big, physical side. Which is why our team needs another 3 or 4 Bamba's in it, wouldn't you agree?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-05-2010, 09:22 PM

They've got 35 million reasons as to how they beat us. So far.........

18/03/07
28-05-2010, 09:32 PM
I may be wrong here,but I think they have only beat us twice in the SPL in the past 2 seasons

Chuckie
28-05-2010, 09:45 PM

You don't always beat us.

See last post.

Ryan69
28-05-2010, 09:46 PM
come on lets get with the times. They won the war themselves.......didnt they?

Wait.....No there was about 15 of the team included in war which there was hundreds of thousand of people!My nan won the war too....woohoo! She was in the land army!

No disrespect to the team that did goto the war,im an ex-soldier myself,but im sure every team had players had peope go.....its probably that its about the only thing these vermin have to cling onto these days!

New Corrie
28-05-2010, 10:01 PM
He is 'some' player tho...'some' player that plays for Swindon.

This is where I struggle, is that irony again?

Chuckie
28-05-2010, 10:05 PM
This is where I struggle, is that irony again?

Non sequitur ?

New Corrie
28-05-2010, 10:11 PM

Aye right, is that the best you can come up with?

Peevemor
28-05-2010, 10:59 PM
What I find more gratifying is that despite the dozens of superb photos of the new stand construction posted both here and on the bounce, I haven't seen a single remark on Brokeback about it.

They're not spewing or anything, honest. :thumbsup:

Well that worked! :woohoo:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73578-latest-image-of-the-stickle-brick-stand/

Some quotes ...

It looks like a extended version of the Falkirk stand behind the goals.Does it? :cool2:

I'd rather wait a wee while longer and get a decent stand than throw up a very cheap lego effort just to beat planning permission running out.Okay. :cool2:

Very similar to the 'bus shelter' that they slag us for having.Really? :cool2:

All the more seats for their countless Season Ticket holders to watch pure flair...:agree: That's the idea.

From what I've seen it will not look like the Wheatfield. It won't have supports at the front adjoining the adjacent stands, and there will be unsightly gaps between it and the other stands. The exits and entrances are at ground level, a cheaper and less efficient model than having them linked to a concourse at mid-level. It looks like a very inferior bus shelter to me. :Ummm:

Serious question - is that the whole stand, or is it getting extended lengthways? :Ummm:

No idea how much they paid for the stand, but would they not have been better spending it on the team...trying to split the old firm first, thus getting 17K at easter road each week? (instead of 10 or 11K). The stand's costing less than your annual losses my friend. :bye:

C'mon ya bunch o' fuds - is that really the best you can do? :rolleyes:

Removed
28-05-2010, 11:18 PM
C'mon ya bunch o' fuds - is that really the best you can do? :rolleyes:

:agree:

Pete
28-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote from a muppet tho

[B][I]I have no fear that they ever will though as they as an entity are so lacking in a winning mentality, and that's the beauty of it!

The above statement is true.

The amount of ****ing derbies we go into where we expect to get beat and they just expect to win!

Given the circumstances we should be going into every derby next season expecting a victory. It shouldn't even be up for ****ing debate!

matty_f
28-05-2010, 11:26 PM
The above statement is true.

The amount of ****ing derbies we go into where we expect to get beat and they just expect to win!

Given the circumstances we should be going into every derby next season expecting a victory. It shouldn't even be up for ****ing debate!

:agree:

brydekirk
28-05-2010, 11:43 PM
very much so,:agree:

seanraff07
29-05-2010, 07:45 AM
I may be wrong here,but I think they have only beat us twice in the SPL in the past 2 seasons

Yep and it's been the last two times we've played them.

seanraff07
29-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Aye right, is that the best you can come up with?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?182989-Kevin-Thomson-I-love-this-club&p=2467888&highlight=#post2467888

Post #67.

Barney McGrew
29-05-2010, 07:56 AM
The stand's costing less than your annual losses my friend. :bye:

It's also costing less than what they've paid out in 'registration fees' over the last four or so years.

And a lot less than what they've paid in interest to Commander Vlad's bank over the same period.

Still, I'm sure they'll be happy that Romanov has their best interests at heart :cool2:

persevere1875
29-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Aye she's shrunk awrite..May take it off seeing as nae one can see it anymore!!:rolleyes:

:grr::grr::grr::grr: NOOoooooooooo !!!!!!