PDA

View Full Version : Just to Confirm..

seanraff07
28-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Me and a few mates are buying a ST for the East this season, none of us were sitting/standing there last season though, is the period for us to go and buy them 31st May - 6th June? Cheers.

Andy74
28-05-2010, 10:49 AM
You could have bought them anytime assuming these are all new ones. You get allocated some seats with the first choice going to existing East members and then a period for others to change.

From 7 June new East holders will get the chance to move the seats they have been given.

If you were a holder already somewhere else then you can move in the dates you mentioned.

I think.

seanraff07
28-05-2010, 10:55 AM
You could have bought them anytime assuming these are all new ones. You get allocated some seats with the first choice going to existing East members and then a period for others to change.

From 7 June new East holders will get the chance to move the seats they have been given.

If you were a holder already somewhere else then you can move in the dates you mentioned.

I think.

Yep well 2 of us were in the FF last season and the other 2 didn't have ST's but were all planning on sitting together.