PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket!

Thecat23
27-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Sorry if this has been posted, but i renewed my season ticket this afternoon and forgot to ask if having the season ticket does that get you into the Euro game? Or just mean you have first chance of getting a ticket?

Lofarl
27-05-2010, 10:49 PM
You dont get a free ticket for the Euro games (games, think positive) but you get priority on getting a ticket for that seat.

Removed
27-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry if this has been posted, but i renewed my season ticket this afternoon and forgot to ask if having the season ticket does that get you into the Euro game? Or just mean you have first chance of getting a ticket?

Priority for tickets

Thecat23
27-05-2010, 10:51 PM
You dont get a free ticket for the Euro games (games, think positive) but you get priority on getting a ticket for that seat.

Cheers mate, thought that might be the case.

Fantic
27-05-2010, 10:57 PM
From the Hibs website:

'Priority purchasing period for tickets for away games, cup games, European fixtures and pre-season friendly games'

PeeKay
28-05-2010, 07:07 AM

As matter of interest, when you renewed did you get a new card or are they just going to reactivate the existing ST cards?

Hibby Kate
28-05-2010, 07:28 AM
As matter of interest, when you renewed did you get a new card or are they just going to reactivate the existing ST cards?

They reactivate the one you have.

Billy Whizz
28-05-2010, 07:29 AM
:wink:
They reactivate the one you have.

Unless you change seat. They will issue you with a new one if you move.

Hibby Kate
28-05-2010, 07:31 AM
:wink:

Unless you change seat. They will issue you with a new one if you move.

Good point, didn't think about that cause I'm staying put