PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for Huns and Hearts!!

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2010, 08:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8709871.stm :thumbsup:

Dan Sarf
27-05-2010, 08:26 PM
"If clubs want to spend €50, 60 or 70 million, why not, provided they have the money coming from their revenues, this will continue in the future. The problem is when you don't have the money,"

Don't see how this affects Hearts? No worries with their vast fan base and massive revenue stream, surely? :wink:

Jim44
27-05-2010, 08:37 PM
The deluded ones over there seem to think that this is a long overdue and welcome move. :confused:

Andy74
27-05-2010, 08:39 PM
They will say they can show the facility as income as it is all the same company.

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2010, 08:44 PM
The deluded ones over there seem to think that this is a long overdue and welcome move. :confused:

not sure romanov would agree :wink: -

The rules will also forbid clubs owing money to their rivals, players and staff or the tax authorities at the end of the season.

Removed
27-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Aye that'll be why vlad is getting all the big earners off the books and they are being reduced to free's and world class stars from ayr united :faf:

He knows the writing is on the wall but is not daft enough to cause a full scale revolt at this stage, so he still drip feeds "new stand" and "we'll buy a striker" stories in the media.

Tick tock :greengrin

Diclonius
27-05-2010, 09:44 PM
I can see Chelsea and Man City hit hard by this and Real Madrid "surprisingly" escaping punishment. :rolleyes:

Lofarl
27-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Wont this mean that the wealthy benefactors simply instead of giving the club say 60 million just buy something from the club. Like old Abramovich says I'll buy the naming rights for a stand at Stanford Bridge for 60 million and bob's your uncle we are back to square one.

Fantic
27-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Aye that'll be why vlad is getting all the big earners off the books and they are being reduced to free's and world class stars from ayr united :faf:

He knows the writing is on the wall but is not daft enough to cause a full scale revolt at this stage, so he still drip feeds "new stand" and "we'll buy a striker" stories in the media.

Tick tock :greengrin

:agree: The clock never stops. I'll treat myself to a expensive Havanah the day they die

Removed
27-05-2010, 10:30 PM
:agree: The clock never stops. I'll treat myself to a expensive Havanah the day they die

:agree: Me too

:smokin

Archie70
27-05-2010, 10:56 PM

I've never smoked a cigar before but if my dream scenario ever played out and they were no more, I'd be like a cross between Jimmy Saville and Winston Churchill!

hibs0666
27-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Wont this mean that the wealthy benefactors simply instead of giving the club say 60 million just buy something from the club. Like old Abramovich says I'll buy the naming rights for a stand at Stanford Bridge for 60 million and bob's your uncle we are back to square one.

But it's then income rather than a debt that could cripple the club.

hibee4life1983
28-05-2010, 12:17 AM
This is surely jus the start of laws to be imposed across all european leagues and not just champs league and other euro competions??

Tick Tock indeed, teams in scotland are walking a tightrope and it wont be long before your ''big teams'' hit rock bottom.

The tax evasion and non payments really are a joke and its not fair on teams like our great club and co-incedently the english team ive also always liked, Arsenal.
I am lead to belive through the media that we and the nal are the only top league teams to post a profit this year?(correct me
If im wrong, half pis.hed!)
Teams spending or using cash without ther means should all be punished! Its about time players and clubs realise that money does not grow on trees!

And baltic tax dodgers get ther up an'coming from the the tax man.
Petrie would be a great tax man!

Lets go one further:

TASH FOR PRIME MINISTER!!!

greenlex
28-05-2010, 12:46 AM
"Now then Now Then Guys & Galls as it appens we will fight them on the Beaches. Howz about that then? "

Haymaker
28-05-2010, 04:16 AM
I can see Chelsea and Man City hit hard by this and Real Madrid "surprisingly" escaping punishment. :rolleyes:

Only British clubs are the problem dont you know? Those other teams in Europe are 100% legit and they are all ok and perfect...

:wink:

:cool2:

bighairyfaeleith
28-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Not sure I fully understand how this will affect hearts!!!

Would they not have to qualify for europe first:confused:

jonty
28-05-2010, 06:10 AM

You're forgetting that they're going to win the Champions League within 3 years.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article578561.ece

They're only slightly behind schedule.

CallumLaidlaw
28-05-2010, 07:26 AM

Do you think the fans would still think their debt is manageable if they finished in a European place but werent allowed in cos of this?

bighairyfaeleith
28-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Do you think the fans would still think their debt is manageable if they finished in a European place but werent allowed in cos of this?

probably not, but it is a pretty big IF:greengrin

Big IF for a BIG team I suppose

davemcbain
28-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Could this ruling spell the end of the Sugar Vladdy?

Phil D. Rolls
28-05-2010, 08:28 AM
I've never smoked a cigar before but if my dream scenario ever played out and they were no more, I'd be like a cross between Jimmy Saville and Winston Churchill!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IEsOe08tMo0/RY5RX038qbI/AAAAAAAAAH4/RQH_vqtngJo/s320/thumbs_up_jimmy+saville.jpg
I 'ave 'ere a letter wot says - "dear Jim, I have always wanted to smoke one of your cigars, but I have never had an excuse. Please please please could you fix it for me to be the person who finally buries the Yam Fuds at sea. I'd be ever so greatful and I promise I won't say anything about the end of the beginning etc".

Well, we spoke to our good friends at HM Revenue and Customs, and they wos so 'appy to 'elp put you see, coz they have been after them Yams for many many many years (since diggers was a young man as it 'appens).

Now then Professor Tax, did this young man enjoy himself? (etc)

Could this ruling spell the end of the Sugar Vladdy?

More like Show-waddy-waddy, as it 'appens!

greenlex
28-05-2010, 03:07 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IEsOe08tMo0/RY5RX038qbI/AAAAAAAAAH4/RQH_vqtngJo/s320/thumbs_up_jimmy+saville.jpg
I 'ave 'ere a letter wot says - "dear Jim, I have always wanted to smoke one of your cigars, but I have never had an excuse. Please please please could you fix it for me to be the person who finally buries the Yam Fuds at sea. I'd be ever so greatful and I promise I won't say anything about the end of the beginning etc".

Well, we spoke to our good friends at HM Revenue and Customs, and they wos so 'appy to 'elp put you see, coz they have been after them Yams for many many many years (since diggers was a young man as it 'appens).

Now then Professor Tax, did this young man enjoy himself? (etc)

More like Show-waddy-waddy, as it 'appens!

Quality Mr Rolls Quality!!:top marks

Phil D. Rolls
28-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Quality Mr Rolls Quality!!:top marks

Well now, you see, I 'appen to have the inside track or Sir James of Saville - my user name on the Bounce is "Geriatric Necrophiliac".