PDA

View Full Version : Birds (SHC)

Dashing Bob S
27-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Any of you eighties tough-kids-from-tough-sides-of-a-tough-town types ever pulled an exotic girl at the Edinburgh Festiva,l and taken her, in a hungover-but-still-slightly-drunk and post-coital bliss sort of mood, down to ER for a Kilmarnock game to show her off to your mates?

Do tell.

(sorry about starting those threads but I don't know how much more pontification about the Celtic goalies jerseys I can take before signing off till July.)

EskbankHibby
27-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Any of you eighties tough-kids-from-tough-sides-of-a-tough-town types ever pulled an exotic girl at the Edinburgh Festiva,l and taken her, in a hungover-but-still-slightly-drunk and post-coital bliss sort of mood, down to ER for a Kilmarnock game to show her off to your mates?

Do tell.

(sorry about starting those threads but I don't know how much more pontification about the Celtic goalies jerseys I can take before signing off till July.)

Liquid lunch Bob?:greengrin

RIP
27-05-2010, 05:39 PM

Do tell.

Sorry mate - my son in law has joined Hibs.Net.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Nope, but I once got so drunk at New Years that I had the scoring prowess of Nade and as a consequence, woke up late, alone and still obscenely drunk to the point that even the tiniest light in my dark room would have killed me.

I missed the derby, I think we got beat and I re-emerged from my pit about 27 hours later still feeling as if I'd been sexually assaulted by a herd of elephants.

Hiber-nation
27-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Me and my mates pulled some American chicks on the Friday night and treated them to the delights of our Division 1 title clinching game v Raith Rovers the next day. May 1981 I recall. They seemed to like it :thumbsup:

The Voice Of Reason
27-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Not an Easter Rd story.......but it does involve taking a bird to a game.

I was dating a right wee stunner from Glasgow. Decided to take her to a Partick Thistle vs Hibs League Cup tie at Firhill (think it was the year we lost to the huns in the final - McCoist overhead kick).

Anyway, we won on Pens - cue a few of us immature Hibs fans invading the pitch in sheer joy...........we then had to take swift evasive action to avoid Glasgow's Finest and the Stewards. She was shocked but saw the funny side. :agree: :greengrin

Those were the days........:cool2:

Hibs till I Die.

Bayern Bru
27-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Birds? I saw a seagull on the pitch once :confused:

I've not yet taken a girl to a Hibs game. But there will come a time when I shall, for it will be better for her to realize exactly why I am so crazy about 11 men if she can see it with her own eyes. Although she'll probably end up fancying one of them anyway. :boo hoo::wink:

RIP
28-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Whatever happened to June Armstrong? She was in the Hibs end at one of the Celtic Cup finals in the 1970's. She was had been in the same year as me at Boroughmuir school. Gorgeous red hair and a fur jacket made her double cuddleable when we scored (a goal - that is).

I wasn't so bold but my cheeky wee brother went in fer a clinch

She was just about the best looking girl in the school - and a Hibby. Every lad's dream!?

As it happens I married one of the other babes from that year :wink: Sadly she disnae share my enthusiasm for the boys in Green despite being a member o the Waugh dynasty, having loads of Hibbies on both sides o the family and a wee cousin who recorded a single about the Famous Five!!

SidBurns
28-05-2010, 07:45 AM
I've actually taken four to the matches, ended up with one of them for 3 years, boffed another one, nothing much happened with the third one but marrying the fourth next June. All in all, not a bad record! :wink:

dangermouse
28-05-2010, 08:04 AM
My wife could be considered a glory hunter and has been to three games with me. The 2004 and 2007 LC finals and a home tie versus the Arabs when Ivan scored the winner but her only reason for going to that game was our son taking part in the 10 second challenge (he missed them all).

She prefers to go out with her pal on matchdays leaving me and my son up to our own devices. Roll on season 2015/2016 when we can both go for a pre and post match bevy.

Phil D. Rolls
28-05-2010, 08:08 AM

Do tell.

http://www.airodyssey.net/graph/airplane-ojlarge.jpg

Have you ever seen the film Airplane, where the captain likes to discuss increasingly disturbing scenarios with the young guy who has come up to see the cockpit? :greengrin

hibeedonald
28-05-2010, 08:10 AM
2 years ago i took a girl, we were both 15, to a game v motherwell, and some drunk jambo fud (who must of been at least 40) came up to me and headbutted me, then tried to do the same to her, was completley shocked, this was right in the middle of shoppers in princess st!

Phil D. Rolls
28-05-2010, 08:39 AM
2 years ago i took a girl, we were both 15, to a game v motherwell, and some drunk jambo fud (who must of been at least 40) came up to me and headbutted me, then tried to do the same to her, was completley shocked, this was right in the middle of shoppers in princess st!

He sounds like a very brave guy. :bitchy:

Craig_in_Prague
28-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Only took my wife to 1 Hibs game when living in Edin; it was a 2-0 win against Aberdeen, going on 10, when we had Latapy, Sauzee and co. Posession could've been above 70% that day I would guess.
Anyway, ever since then when Hibs have won, she says who were you playing, Aberdeen? :grr:

I took a Hun ex-bird to a Hibs v St J game which we won also 2-0... a bloody hun FFS :grr:

HuddsHibs
28-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Took my wife to a game years ago when we just started going out - Motherwell, 2-2 I think, Spencer scoring an equaliser late on for them (although knowing my memory that could be an amalgamation of about 3 different games). We were in the old North stand, when we suddenly all got moved into the centre stand because a hole had appeared in the floor right through to the bogs below. My wife thought this was briliiant, especially when I told her it was due to the old boys rapping their walking sticks in a Hibees chant.

Hibs90
28-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Took my hun ex to a couple of games. She was well behaved though. She was tuned. :wink:

Delboy4
28-05-2010, 09:51 AM
I took the bird (my now Ex-wife) to a match, Hibs v Morton when Andy Goram scored...! We were all dancin', jumpin' about - she said, "Is that not what he's supposed to do?" :grr: Duh, that was the last game for her!

I took my girlfriend of now to the Hibs v Celtic game (last match of the season) when Scotty Broon scored the winner - she has a 100% winning mentality for the Cabbage. :thumbsup: Should have taken her to the Ross County game! :greengrin

MoscowHibs
28-05-2010, 09:55 AM
I met a bird at a gig :rockin: at the playhouse early 80's,was the Saturday we played Berwick away ( game when terrace wall collapsed and Iain Hendry? broke his leg )
and started seeing a bit o her.She started going to the games but her old man, ex provost who shall remain nameless,was a st yam,and I could never fathom out what pissed him off more,her wearing a Hibs scarf or me ****ging her.:greengrin:devil:

matty_f
28-05-2010, 10:02 AM
I met a bird at a gig :rockin: at the playhouse early 80's,was the Saturday we played Berwick away ( game when terrace wall collapsed and Iain Hendry? broke his leg )
and started seeing a bit o her.She started going to the games but her old man, ex provost who shall remain nameless,was a st yam,and I could never fathom out what pissed him off more,her wearing a Hibs scarf or me ****ging her.:greengrin:devil:

You should have got her to wear the scarf whilst doing the deed.:thumbsup:

Chuckie
28-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Yup.

I once pulled a South African girl and a local girl, and ended up in a menage at my house.

I got them both to wear my replica Hibs tops at one point in the proceedings.

Never made it to a game though.

MoscowHibs
28-05-2010, 10:14 AM
You should have got her to wear the scarf whilst doing the deed.:thumbsup:
I did,used tae tie her up with it,and gag her yapping mouth wi it in the inter city 125 bogs coming back fae Aberdeen.....Quality:wink:

Chuckie
28-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I did,used tae tie her up with it,and gag her yapping mouth wi it in the inter city 125 bogs coming back fae Aberdeen.....Quality:wink:

:top marks

Future17
28-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Yup.

I once pulled a South African girl and a local girl, and ended up in a menage at my house.

I got them both to wear my replica Hibs tops at one point in the proceedings.

Never made it to a game though.

Can't say I blame you.

I once got a text from a mate telling me he'd pulled a relative of a Hibs legend who will remain nameless. He also got her to wear the strip while doing the deed, but made it to legend status by getting her to sign it in the morning. :agree:

munchar
28-05-2010, 01:53 PM

Do tell.

About 10 years ago i nipped a burd up toon. It was just before a new years derby at easter road, and my mate, who is a hearts bar steward, was coming up from london with his mrs for the game. Not wanting to play goose, (and cause even though i was trying like a paedo on a bouncy castle i never got my nat king cole), i asked her along to make up a foursome. I told her to meet us in the loch inn after the game. After another painfull defeat, i sat drinking with the couple, waiting for the burd to turn up. 5 or 6 pints and phone calls to her nurses accomodation later, i decided that i was bumped, and told the couple to go out and enjoy themselves together. (Hearts cun*). I headed to my local to drown my sorrows, and around shutting time i drunkingly called her digs and got her in. I told her she made an :asshole: of me. I had never been knocked back before. :fibber: She said she was the one that was angry :grr:, and i left her standing alone in a mini skirt getting wolf whistled and propositioned from randy, pervy hibbys :thumbsup: I said "what are you talking about? The three of us sat in the loch inn till it was empty, i never seen you!" She said "the loch inn?, i thought you said walk inn!" :brickwall
That little misunderstanding cost her the chance of a neck, grab of her tits, and being a stalion, 3 minutes of pure selfish male lovemaking. Her loss! :rules:

WeAreHibs
28-05-2010, 10:57 PM

Who said romance was dead?!

DH1875
30-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Not an Easter Rd story.......but it does involve taking a bird to a game.

I was dating a right wee stunner from Glasgow. Decided to take her to a Partick Thistle vs Hibs League Cup tie at Firhill (think it was the year we lost to the huns in the final - McCoist overhead kick).

Anyway, we won on Pens - cue a few of us immature Hibs fans invading the pitch in sheer joy...........we then had to take swift evasive action to avoid Glasgow's Finest and the Stewards. She was shocked but saw the funny side. :agree: :greengrin

Those were the days........:cool2:

Hibs till I Die.

Totally of the point but think I broke my ankle that night. Did Jim Leighton save 3 pens in the shoot out. The old shed was jumping that night and I fell down the terracing.

You are right though, those were the days.