PDA

View Full Version : Programme Collectors - Soccer PCC

BenjiOscar
26-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi, just seen a software programme advertised via eBay called Soccer Programme Collectors Companion. Has anyone heard of this or downloaded it to use? It costs £29.99 and does look quite good but if anyone has any first hand experience of using it, any comments on this would be appreciated.

Currently using Excel to list my programme collection but this looks like a much more interactive database that automatically downloads details of the match.

Cheers

hibee4life1983
26-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Never heard of it! Sounds o.k but u should Just buy the programmes! Ive got all mine from 86 til now! With a few from the sixtys(my dads)
Much better being able to hold the glossy matchday programme.

Theres a shop just off easter road with just about any previous issue.

Brooster
27-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Never heard of it! Sounds o.k but u should Just buy the programmes! Ive got all mine from 86 til now! With a few from the sixtys(my dads)
Much better being able to hold the glossy matchday programme.

Theres a shop just off easter road with just about any previous issue.

I think Sniff's Pal does collect the programmes but is looking for a piece of software that will create a database of the programmes he owns rather than him have to create an Excel spreadsheet. I haven't heard of Soccer PCC but it sounds just like the sort of thing I could use.

BenjiOscar
27-05-2010, 08:06 AM
I think Sniff's Pal does collect the programmes but is looking for a piece of software that will create a database of the programmes he owns rather than him have to create an Excel spreadsheet. I haven't heard of Soccer PCC but it sounds just like the sort of thing I could use.

Yep, I do collect the programmes and this piece of software looks like a fancy database that will provide match details. There's a trial version available for free ( allows 20 programmes to be logged) so will see what it is like and update on here in case other collectors are interested. Cheers.

Hibernian Verse
27-05-2010, 02:31 PM
I just downloaded the free trial as I've got 100s of programmes and it doesn't have ANY scottish games in it unless it's a big european game. But it is quite good.

hibee4life1983
27-05-2010, 03:04 PM
See, that just pash like, no scottish games unless they are european??? Wtf?

I agree it would be a great way to log all your programmes, i have got hundreds too!!