PDA

View Full Version : NHC Real Madrid confirm new manager

blueisthecolour
26-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Jose Mourinho, who would have thought that:applause:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Jose-Mourinho-Named-Real-Madrid-Manager-Portuguese-Takes-Over-Spanish-Giants-After-Leaving-Inter/Article/201005415638926?lpos=World_News_N

1two
26-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Jose Mourinho, who would have thought that:applause:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Jose-Mourinho-Named-Real-Madrid-Manager-Portuguese-Takes-Over-Spanish-Giants-After-Leaving-Inter/Article/201005415638926?lpos=World_News_N

Nice one

Hainan Hibs
26-05-2010, 09:24 PM
The video is all a bit too dramatic. The car pulls away, a sudden stop and he jumps out for a tearful embrace.

Wouldn't survive that level of poncyness in a Sunday league team:greengrin

Hibs On Tour
26-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Will win the CL there within 2 years. With the attacking players they have they will always be good going forward. What he will do is sort out their defence and make them rock solid in defence and midfield.

Then he'll come to ER to take the final steps in learning his trade from big Yogi [i.e. how and when to run around bollock naked on camera] before stepping into his shoes to fulfill his final ambition of bringing the CL 'back home' to the Leith San Siro! :greengrin

CB_NO3
26-05-2010, 09:53 PM
I hate Real with a passion, I really hope he fails with them, cant see it though, his first signings will be a couple of centre halfs and a couple of holding midfield players. I still think Barca will clean up this year.

down-the-slope
26-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Jose is just TV gold. He really knows how to play the press as well as being a fantastic man manager. He also knows that when you are at the peak...the only way is down...move on to another failing set up where up is easier....

Man City / Arsenal in 2 years after LaLiga title and another CL success....

hibee92
26-05-2010, 10:07 PM
I hate Real with a passion, I really hope he fails with them, cant see it though, his first signings will be a couple of centre halfs and a couple of holding midfield players. I still think Barca will clean up this year.

already linked with essien and ashley cole as his first signings so you're not wrong so far lol

Diclonius
26-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Absolutely detest Real Madrid - they stand for everything that is wrong in football - but they can't go wrong with Jose. He'll make them the best club in the world by far.

The guy's a genius and as an Inter fan he's a legend, but I really hope he fails here.

steviecarnie
26-05-2010, 10:24 PM
according to sky sports news just now - its not actually signed. and Inter president Massimo Moratti has suggested Mourinho's departure could be a protracted affair, with the Italian club demanding up to £13.5m in compensation

Dunbar Hibee
26-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Mon the Real! Mon the Jose:greengrin

weonlywon6-2
27-05-2010, 09:50 AM

i hope real crash and burn. for me they started the silly season with stupid money signings and they think they are the best in the world. not keen on jose either, if he was chocolate he would eat himself ffs

mon barca, kick ass next season !!!

M11BMO
27-05-2010, 10:50 AM
I can't see him failing at Real to be honest. The spirit he injects into his teams is unbelievable, you just have to look at what he's achieved at the clubs he's been at.
Although entertaining, I used to hate his arrogance when he first came on the scene. My views have completely changed now, the guy oozes arrogance covered in class.

You either love him, or hate him!

Sylar
27-05-2010, 10:55 AM
He'll add something a little bit different to the Spanish League, that's for sure.

I still can't see beyond Barca winning the league, as Guardiola is every bit as good a manager as Mourinho, without the additional dramatique.

He'll certainly have his successes though at some point - look forward to seeing who he'll target/sign.

LamontHFC©
27-05-2010, 11:11 AM
He'll add something a little bit different to the Spanish League, that's for sure.

I still can't see beyond Barca winning the league, as Guardiola is every bit as good a manager as Mourinho, without the additional dramatique.

He'll certainly have his successes though at some point - look forward to seeing who he'll target/sign.

That's debatable.

seanraff07
27-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Mon the Sevilla.:greengrin

Ritchie
27-05-2010, 12:06 PM

have to disagree.... mourinho tactically outclassed gueardiola in the Champions League with a less talented squad. :agree:

mourinho is the best manager in the world at this moment in time IMO!

JimBHibees
27-05-2010, 03:24 PM
have to disagree.... mourinho tactically outclassed gueardiola in the Champions League with a less talented squad. :agree:

mourinho is the best manager in the world at this moment in time IMO!

Dont agree Mourinho got Inter through on the back of a very offside goal in the first game and a completely wrong handball call by the ref in the second game. He carried the luck in that tie though there is no doubt he had Inter very well organised. No doubt the Barca Real games will have much more niggle given Mourinho's to be frank unacceptable attitude in many games.

Beefster
27-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Dont agree Mourinho got Inter through on the back of a very offside goal in the first game and a completely wrong handball call by the ref in the second game. He carried the luck in that tie though there is no doubt he had Inter very well organised. No doubt the Barca Real games will have much more niggle given Mourinho's to be frank unacceptable attitude in many games.

You could argue that Barcelona only won the Champions League last season because Chelsea were denied, at least, one stonewall penalty in the semi-final at Stamford Bridge.

Sylar
27-05-2010, 06:35 PM
That's debatable.

Guardiola has won 8 trophies in 2 years as a manager, whereas Mourinho has won 17 honours in 8 years.

Guardiola has a ratio of 4 trophies per season, whereas Mourinho has just over 2.5.

And besides - I never said he was better than Mourinho - I said he was every bit as good as (though I would concede that he inherited a VERY good squad - I'm sure I could replicate Guardiolas record with that squad).