PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Who wants to be the brave soul that does Hibs Football Manager research this year?

Broken Gnome
26-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Admins, can this be a sticky for a day or two maybe? And/or moved to the appropriate forum if need be?

Anyone willing to do the research for Hibs this summer? Consists of around 16 hours work in total, moving towards various deadlines between now and the end of the summer. And a free copy of the game at the end of it. PM me if interested.

Lmc2105
26-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Admins, can this be a sticky for a day or two maybe? And/or moved to the appropriate forum if need be?

Anyone willing to do the research for Hibs this summer? Consists of around 16 hours work in total, moving towards various deadlines between now and the end of the summer. And a free copy of the game at the end of it. PM me if interested.

PM'D bud

hibee92
26-05-2010, 11:07 PM

That would be my dream job, totally addicted to the game, although i don't think a 17 year old would be considered for the post lol

hibee4life1983
26-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Me

Broken Gnome
27-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Cheers to all that have shown an interest - i I'll get back to you all in due course :agree:

bandylegs_jLeighton
27-05-2010, 12:30 PM
I would be interested in carrying out the research, although I must admit, I am curious as to why you need to be a brave soul to do it?

Presumably it is all desktop based?

Broken Gnome
27-05-2010, 12:34 PM
I would be interested in carrying out the research, although I must admit, I am curious as to why you need to be a brave soul to do it?

Presumably it is all desktop based?

Let's just say it's a rather fervent fanbase that play the game, and they won't always agree with how you rate certain individuals :wink:

You're provided with a club and player editor, it's all done in much the same way that you would use the in-game editor. Drop us a PM as well :agree:

TamHibs
27-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Let's just say it's a rather fervent fanbase that play the game, and they won't always agree with how you rate certain individuals :wink:

You're provided with a club and player editor, it's all done in much the same way that you would use the in-game editor. Drop us a PM as well :agree:

PM'd mate. Also i use the editor all the time :wink: