PDA

View Full Version : East Stand chaos!

Jamesie
26-05-2010, 07:45 AM
It seems the Wigan based haulier delivering the green steel for the new east is having some difficulty navigating Albion Road - hence traffic now piling up on to Easter Road and Hawkhill Avenue while the lorry carrying the materials sits at a diagonal outside the Albion Bar - oops!

Peevemor
26-05-2010, 07:49 AM
It seems the Wigan based haulier delivering the green steel for the new east is having some difficulty navigating Albion Road - hence traffic now piling up on to Easter Road and Hawkhill Avenue while the lorry carrying the materials sits at a diagonal outside the Albion Bar - oops!

PETRIE!!!! :grr:

Ritchie
26-05-2010, 07:49 AM
PETRIE!!!!!!! :grr::grr::grr:

--------
26-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Blame not the Rodster, guys.

Clearly the Wigan-based haulier did not consult his sat-nav before entering the hallowed sanctum of the Port of Leith.

Even now The Tache is on his way to sort things.

TRUST. :greengrin

Jamesie
26-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Took a photo on my phone - will post later. At which stage a horrid female motorist exited her car and asked me if 'i had something to do with this'. I told her I was a stakeholder. She was about to mouth off but I told her I thought the new east looked great then walked off.

--------
26-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Took a photo on my phone - will post later. At which stage a horrid female motorist exited her car and asked me if 'i had something to do with this'. I told her I was a stakeholder. She was about to mouth off but I told her I thought the new east looked great then walked off.

You should have blamed it on the Tramways and the District Council.

Maybe the lorry-driver should have gone to Spec-Savers....

--------
26-05-2010, 08:05 AM
You should have blamed it on the Tramways and the District Council.

Maybe the lorry-driver should have gone to Spec-Savers....

Just a thought - how come this load's got stuck when all the rest arrived OK?

--------
26-05-2010, 08:06 AM

AW NAW! My brain's snapped and I'm talking to myself!!!!!!!!!

Peevemor
26-05-2010, 08:07 AM

Maybe it's not the same steel sections/components. :dunno:

The start of the roof perhaps? :hmmm:

Hibee87
26-05-2010, 08:09 AM

I would shave thought all the other lorrys must have went one of 2 ways, alound lochend and game in form that side or along st clair street :confused:

--------
26-05-2010, 08:12 AM
I would shave thought all the other lorrys must have went one of 2 ways, alound lochend and game in form that side or along st clair street :confused:

Blame TOM-TOM, then. :greengrin

In a way, this is a relief. It was all going too smoothly up till now.

Peevemor
26-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Blame TQM-TQM, then. :greengrin

In a way, this is a relief. It was all going too smoothly up till now.

There are 2 of them? :panic:

--------
26-05-2010, 08:19 AM
There are 2 of them? :panic:

Oh yes. Total BAM-BAM's the pair of them. :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
26-05-2010, 08:22 AM

That has to be one of the best answers I have heard for a situation like that. :agree:

steviecarnie
26-05-2010, 09:48 AM
ive seen the lorries coming off the A1 and along milton road a few times in the last weeks, so assuming here that this guy just missed a turning and the sat nav sent him down ER.

MB62
26-05-2010, 10:18 AM

Gees Hibee87, you need to go back to your bed and shober up :greengrin

Gatecrasher
26-05-2010, 10:29 AM

:faf:

Hibee87
26-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Gees Hibee87, you need to go back to your bed and shober up :greengrin

:faf: i noticed all that after i had typed it but couldnt be botherd changing it. some clunt in my work thoguht it would be funny to swap all my keys round on my keyboard. :grr:

Hibby Kay-Yay
26-05-2010, 10:44 AM
:faf: i noticed all that after i had typed it but couldnt be botherd changing it. some clunt in my work thoguht it would be funny to swap all my keys round on my keyboard. :grr:

still a couple of keys to fix then :wink:

poolman
26-05-2010, 11:15 AM

Should that not be a steakbake holder :yum yum:

--------
26-05-2010, 11:32 AM

Wrong thread, mate.

The Nade thread's just down the board a bit. :wink:

Hibee87
26-05-2010, 11:49 AM
still a couple of keys to fix then :wink:

naw just typeing to quick. smart arse :faf:

.Sean.
26-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Off topic here but...

The new Chilli Steakbake lattice at Greggs is top notch :thumbsup:

bighairyfaeleith
26-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Off topic here but...

Your are correct. FACT:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
26-05-2010, 05:38 PM

What a fantastic response! I must remember that one.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
26-05-2010, 05:39 PM

:top marks

ginger_rice
26-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Off topic here but...

Your are correct. FACT:greengrin

Sauce? :greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
26-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Off topic here but...

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::top marks

tony higgins
27-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Heard one lorry was bigger than the other lorry.

bighairyfaeleith
27-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Sauce? :greengrin

Chilli:wink:

essexhibee
27-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Wheres this photo then? :grr:

:wink::big grin: