PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season Friendlys? - Any idea if..

essexhibee
25-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Hibs are going to be playing a premiership team, or even a championship side? I see hearts are rumoured to have Crystal Palace and another few prem teams which I cant remember off the top of my head.

We played two last year (Bolton and Blackburn) and Preston North End and Im really hoping we get some good qualitity opposition this year.

So does anyone know if we are rumoured to be off to the worlds biggest league :confused:

:greengrin

seanraff07
25-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Hibs are going to be playing a premiership team, or even a championship side? I see hearts are rumoured to have Crystal Palace and another few prem teams which I cant remember off the top of my head.

We played two last year (Bolton and Blackburn) and Preston North End and Im really hoping we get some good qualitity opposition this year.

So does anyone know if we are rumoured to be off to the worlds biggest league :confused:

:greengrin

I'm sure Hearts have Wolves at home on the 5th August, may be wrong but i'm positive i heard that somewhere.

I do hope we get a Premiership team but if we do then i'm thinking it may be at home cause so far we have two Europa League games, and two pre-season friendlies away from home.

brydekirk
26-05-2010, 06:42 AM
QOS on 13th july and the carlisle game. all so far.