PDA

View Full Version : Bamba Believes

HibeeMcGinn1
25-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Sol Bamba claims Ivory Coast can win World Cup (http://www.world-cup-news.com/category/World-Cup-News/Hibernian-star-Sol-Bamba-claims-Ivory-Coast-can-win-World-Cup-201005250013/)

hibeedonald
25-05-2010, 05:17 PM
maybe he thinks we'll win the europa league:greengrin

to be fair though i put my money on paraguay!

jgl07
25-05-2010, 05:22 PM
maybe he thinks we'll win the europa league:greengrin

to be fair though i put my money on paraguay!
To win the Europa League?

Bayern Bru
25-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Hearts look good at 3/1 favourites to win the World Cup.
Not sure about their Europa League odds, anyone have any idea? :confused:

Hibernian Verse
25-05-2010, 05:30 PM

Last time I checked they were actually evens to lift the world cup then go on to win the SPL, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Europa League and Champions League? With a poor 11/10.5 to then win the European Super Cup and Club World Championship to complete their World Domination.

seanraff07
25-05-2010, 05:32 PM

Are you mental?!

Do you honestly think a team of Hearts standard would be in the Europa League? No chance, CL every year it is for them.

Hibercelona
25-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Are you mental?!

Do you honestly think a team of Hearts standard would be in the Europa League? No chance, CL every year it is for them.

They aren't in the CL this year. They asked to be withdrawn from the competition so their world cup stars could take a longer vacation.

A genius move from FJK... now they'll be better prepared than us for next season. :grr:

Scorrie
25-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Last time I checked they were actually evens to lift the world cup then go on to win the SPL, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Europa League and Champions League? With a poor 11/10.5 to then win the European Super Cup and Club World Championship to complete their World Domination.

I fancied that bet an aw but there's no value there. Keep ma money in ma pocket.

seanraff07
25-05-2010, 05:43 PM
They aren't in the CL this year. They asked to be withdrawn from the competition so their world cup stars could take a longer vacation.

A genius move from FJK... now they'll be better prepared than us for next season. :grr:

Awk well theirs no point in watching it now cause they are the only team well worth watching.:grr:

I suppose maybe it's for the best them to withdraw for one year. It means we could have a one-off winner cause no-one stands a chance of winning when Hearts are in it. Especially when their 400,000 fans make it a scary place to play at. That's the kind of numbers that get behind a WC star team i suppose.

Phil D. Rolls
25-05-2010, 05:43 PM

Any odds on their chances of ending the conflict in Afghanistan? It's really time OUR BOYS came home.:dunno:

Hibernian Verse
25-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Any odds on their chances of ending the conflict in Afghanistan? It's really time OUR BOYS came home.:dunno:

Sky Bet offering 1/4 for that to happen, and a pretty shabby 6/4 on historical records saying that Hearts ended both world wars before that.

hibeedonald
25-05-2010, 05:51 PM
To win the Europa League?

yes the europa league... the tournament we are in.

Hibernian Verse
25-05-2010, 05:53 PM
yes the europa league... the tournament we are in.

He meant Paraguay...he's just being sarcastic...

Hibercelona
25-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Awk well theirs no point in watching it now cause they are the only team well worth watching.:grr:

I suppose maybe it's for the best them to withdraw for one year. It means we could have a one-off winner cause no-one stands a chance of winning when Hearts are in it. Especially when their 400,000 fans make it a scary place to play at. That's the kind of numbers that get behind a WC star team i suppose.

Don't worry.

Their masses will be significantly reduced when they go on to claim WW3.