PDA

View Full Version : Would you join an away days supporters group which is like the SAS (Dundee united )

Thomson1875
25-05-2010, 02:42 PM
As it says,

Something i like is away trips with a good atmosphere, but hasnt been too great away for a while imo, The odd game here and there its good.

what would i need to do?
Well nothing apart from, go to away games pretty much and make a racket.

If theres a fair number deffo up for something like this could consider a bus that heads to all away games next season.

The banner in which im hopefully getting made soon will be where people of the singing nature would go at away games.

Would be run pretty much the same as uniteds SAS.

Hibs away days or Away day hibs ADH or HAD.

If you are up for this i have set up an email address awaydays1875@yahoo.co.uk (awaydays1875@yahoo.co.uk)

let me know via that your name and if your interested in a bus, Also let me know if the people you travel with would be interested and let me know the numbers you go with.

i will get back to you asap.

Note: This is just going to be like the home singing section but away from home.

Mikey
25-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Are you involved in the singing section set up just now? If you were part of that it would be easier to get a hold of like minded people.

Thomson1875
25-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Are you involved in the singing section set up just now? If you were part of that it would be easier to get a hold of like minded people.

not really involved, i send my ideas ect to them when i have one. Will be attending the Hibs club next week though.

Mister P
25-05-2010, 02:59 PM
thered a meeting on 3rd june st the hibs club with the guys heading up the singing section effort. iirc away games are on the agenda so maybe contact those guys before creating a doubler group.

Mikey
25-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Will be attending the Hibs club next week though.

:thumbsup:

seanraff07
25-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Would definitely be up for that, if you post up some of the things discussed about it after the meeting it would be muchly appreciated.:thumbsup:

Keith_M
25-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Away Days, Hibs Daft.

ADHD

:greengrin

Could do with a few people with ADHD in the singing section.

Antifa Hibs
25-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Wouldn't join a bus (trains all the way for me) but i'd defo join in at everygame :agree:

Thomson1875
25-05-2010, 09:14 PM
ill wait untill after next week to see what happens, ill try and get a few things on paper & post up.:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
26-05-2010, 08:26 AM
http://a380.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/66/l_08a1bd63431440aa13a239da113c36b3.jpg

I wouldn't join any group that would have me as a member.

RIP
26-05-2010, 08:27 AM
OK Derry but mind there's already awaydays groups who run buses to games

They are called branches and Die-Hard Hibbies have been travelling on them since I wis a bairn

So what we need to hear from you at the Forum is how your group would differ from a normal supporters bus full of radges who give it laldy when we go away

Antifa Hibs
26-05-2010, 08:33 AM
OK Derry but mind there's already awaydays groups who run buses to games

They are called branches and Die-Hard Hibbies have been travelling on them since I wis a bairn

So what we need to hear from you at the Forum is how your group would differ from a normal supporters bus full of radges who give it laldy when we go away

A simple leave a good bit early, get to a pub before any away game would be enough to seperate it from the rest.

Bevvy helps atmosphere's. The Hibeesbounce buses have proved that :agree:

--------
26-05-2010, 11:38 AM
http://a380.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/66/l_08a1bd63431440aa13a239da113c36b3.jpg

I wouldn't join any group that would have me as a member.

You gonnae leave in a huff?

Or even in a minute and a huff? :devil:

Lmc2105
26-05-2010, 06:27 PM
A simple leave a good bit early, get to a pub before any away game would be enough to seperate it from the rest.

Bevvy helps atmosphere's. The Hibeesbounce buses have proved that :agree:

as a run a branch this is something that will be looked at in the next few weeks i agree i like a good drink and a few guys on the bus do to .. however there are people as well that we have to consider just going for the game and back again but it is something Edinburgh & Livingston are looking into and we will be also attending next week meeting with great interest re the away side of things

hibeedonald
26-05-2010, 06:58 PM
id defo be up for it.
i live in stirling so its a no to the bus.
hibeesbounce tours are similar to this, for example aberdeen and motherwell away this season

hibeedonald
26-05-2010, 07:06 PM
make a list in your OP of people interested so we can get a rough idea of numbers

like...
thompson1875
hibeedonald
seanraff07
etc

jonny
26-05-2010, 07:49 PM
I normally make 6-10 away games a season. I normally go along with 1 or 2 others, we always get the train in the morning and try to arrive where ever we're playing 3 hours before kick off to watch the afternoon game and have a few pints in the pub.
I'd certainly be interested in a bus that leaves early enough to get a few drinks in before the game as I find buses Ive got on before tend to arrive only about an hour before kick off.
I'll keep an eye on this thread, but if such a thing does kick off then I'd certainly use the bus for away games I was going to.