PDA

View Full Version : Nade Speaks Out For First Time About Contract

seanraff07
25-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Our daily excuse to laugh at 'them'... :faf:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Christian-Nade-tells-of-dispute.6317070.jp

jgl07
25-05-2010, 01:12 PM

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Christian-Nade-tells-of-dispute.6317070.jp
Another legal action against Hearts.

This is getting funnier all the time.

bighairyfaeleith
25-05-2010, 01:16 PM
How any yam can honestly think nade is just making this up is just incredible. How many similar stories have we heard since vlad came to town yet these fannies still think everything is fine.

And some of the comments from the **** on the story are incredible, here are some of the best

JamboGaz Said
"Really says everything about this guy that he cant even be motivated to take the club to court over something supposedly so important. An absolute disgrace of a player."

Jambo83 said
"Does this waste of space expect sympathy??

Wage thieving, unprofessional git"

Thick as nades gut the lot of them!!!:greengrin

poolman
25-05-2010, 01:19 PM

Some priceless comments at the bottom that article

Thon Inspector Jambo is a real :trumpet:

Ryan69
25-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Its funny how even Nade who about change of manager before csaba did,having a witness will strengthen his case too!

Danderhall Hibs
25-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Thon Inspector Jambo is a real :trumpet:

:agree: Splendid. Plenty time left.

Hibee87
25-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Its funny how even Nade who about change of manager before csaba did,having a witness will strengthen his case too!

Thats what i was thinking as well, nade and his agent were aware of a change of manager before it happend. surley csaba will have a nice case to put together

EskbankHibby
25-05-2010, 02:01 PM
"these people really are not nice. You can't do anything with them. You try to make a deal and what they try to do is just f*** you over."

Direct quote from the Nadster, can you imagine any Hibs employee/ex-employee saying anything like that? Csaba taking them to court as well but it's alright, just normal business practice.

Horrible, horrible club.

M11BMO
25-05-2010, 02:06 PM
:faf::faf::faf:

Brilliant! What a shambles of a club.

Lofarl
25-05-2010, 02:15 PM
What a grubby purile excuse of a club. The more and more that comes out of Jongleurs FC the more I hope they dont go tits up.

Sheer comedy gold from the Yamdans yet again

Bayern Bru
25-05-2010, 02:18 PM
They'll be fapping themselves blind - hibernian, where it's more important to hate Hearts.

Hypocritical trumpets. This coming from a set of fans who care more about when we last won the cup than their current financial doom?

I've seen it all now.

JimBHibees
25-05-2010, 02:41 PM
The most hysterical thing about the story was that they were offering that particular goalscoring machine a 3 adn a half year deal. :faf:

Bayern Bru
25-05-2010, 02:45 PM
The most hysterical thing about the story was that they were offering that particular goalscoring machine a 3 adn a half year deal. :faf:

Jim - clearly you're one of these fickle fans who forgets that this 'goalmachine' once scored against Arsenal, rendering everything else irrelevant. :agree:

weonlywon6-2
25-05-2010, 03:05 PM

whats good about this is that it worsens their reputation with players etc.players will talk to each other and all the carry on will make people think twice about joining them.

joke of a club

JimBHibees
25-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Jim - clearly you're one of these fickle fans who forgets that this 'goalmachine' once scored against Arsenal, rendering everything else irrelevant. :agree:

Yeah but that was about 8 years and 12 stone ago. :greengrin

hibee4life1983
25-05-2010, 03:30 PM
:CHRISTIAN NADE:

93 games for hertz.
10 goals for hertz.

Why would anyone with a strikers record like that be offered a 3 and a half year extension? Easy. .
. . . . . .

As i keep pointing out. . . . . . . . . . .

MONEY LAUNDERING!!!

Danderhall Hibs
25-05-2010, 03:36 PM
:CHRISTIAN NADE:

93 games for hertz.
10 goals for hertz.

Why would anyone with a strikers record like that be offered a 3 and a half year extension? Easy. .
. . . . . .

As i keep pointing out. . . . . . . . . . .

MONEY LAUNDERING!!!

They said they never offered it though. :confused:

Kaiser1962
25-05-2010, 03:37 PM
At no point has anybody from HoMoFC said that he didnt sign or wasnt offered a contract. They are saying that no contract was approved by the board. A subtle, yet distinct, difference.

cwilliamson85
25-05-2010, 03:41 PM
I hate when I accidentally push shred instead of fax when singing contracts.:grr:

magpie1892
25-05-2010, 04:13 PM
At no point has anybody from HoMoFC said that he didnt sign or wasnt offered a contract. They are saying that no contract was approved by the board. A subtle, yet distinct, difference.

Quite so. And even a verbal agreement is legally binding.

Hibernia Na Eir
25-05-2010, 04:33 PM
its all good news

i remember JJ Jumbo face saying only around 3 weeks ago that Nade was a player he'd want to keep

its all gone Pete Tong im afraid old cancer nose Jumbo face

Danderhall Hibs
25-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Quite so. And even a verbal agreement is legally binding.

I've read that before - how do you go about proving it though?

1950's hibbie
25-05-2010, 05:07 PM
I've read that before - how do you go about proving it though?

Iv e heard that also but does it not just create a he said I said scenario. When the agreement goes good no doubt a hand shake is good, but verbal does nothing if it goes bad. Despite that is Nade not claiming that he signed a contract, so its not really verbal, but what happened to his and his agent's copies. Of course it is possible that Nade aimed for the paper to sign and missed so they may both be right

Jim44
25-05-2010, 07:12 PM

But surely Nade couldn't have known before Shabby. After all, it happened in the space of 24 hours or so ............................. even Fat Jim didn't know about it till the last minute when he was luckily traced to that shop nearby. :faf::faf::faf: The tem 'sordid' sums up the Jambo existence. :bitchy:

Bostonhibby
25-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Don't see the problem - another erstwhile Yam legend who is nothing more than part of the greater SFA conspiracy - move along now, no story here, mind you it's all stacking up, there is only so many you can threaten or export to pursue careers as part of the central tunnel supports of the new Lithuania to Latvia by pass. If they all have the spine to keep the litigation in British courts this could be fun.
maybe this vindictive litigation will be the real reason (no.27) why the new Supermegastadium will sadly be deferred again

greenginger
25-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Got to think another couple of shaftings at the Court/tribunal might be a couple of humiliations too far for mad Vlad who, after all came over here 5 years ago with a reputation as some sort of business genius - in his own mind anyway.

A £100K or so to Csaba and something similar to Nade might be enough for Vlad to throw a real hissy-fit and pull the plug on the whole affair just to show everyone who is boss.

He did it with Kaunus F C why not with a small team HOMFC :bye:

Kaiser1962
25-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Iv e heard that also but does it not just create a he said I said scenario. When the agreement goes good no doubt a hand shake is good, but verbal does nothing if it goes bad. Despite that is Nade not claiming that he signed a contract, so its not really verbal, but what happened to his and his agent's copies. Of course it is possible that Nade aimed for the paper to sign and missed so they may both be right

If Nades guys have e-mails? They are pretty easy to substantiate these days.

givescotlandfreedom
25-05-2010, 09:53 PM
I'm tired of people lying about Hearts. Off the top of my head that's Anderton, Laszlo, Pressley, Hartley, Gordon, Arbroath FC, den mothers, office staff, FC Genk and UEFA all having spread lies about Hearts and Mr Romanov and his legitemate business practices. When will this stop and when will people finally realise they're all wrong about everything and Hearts are squeaky clean? Why don't other clubs have the claims (as well as making others sign confidentiality clauses)? When has Mr Romanov ever said anything untrue, deluded or witheld money legally owed in transfer fees, gate receipts, tax bills, property costs or wages? It's just not fair!

jgl07
25-05-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm tired of people lying about Hearts. Off the top of my head that's Anderton, Laszlo, Pressley, Hartley, Gordon, Arbroath FC, den mothers, office staff, FC Genk and UEFA all having spread lies about Hearts and Mr Romanov and his legitemate business practices. When will this stop and when will people finally realise they're all wrong about everything and Hearts are squeaky clean? Why don't other clubs have the claims (as well as making others sign confidentiality clauses)? When has Mr Romanov ever said anything untrue, deluded or witheld money legally owed in transfer fees, gate receipts, tax bills, property costs or wages? It's just not fair!
You've missed out Dunfermline, Andy Webster, HMRC, Burley, Rix, The Edinburgh Evening Hobo, the Hibsman, the West Coast Press, numerous creditors, SFA, etc from the Hall of Infamy.

mjhibby
26-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Got to think another couple of shaftings at the Court/tribunal might be a couple of humiliations too far for mad Vlad who, after all came over here 5 years ago with a reputation as some sort of business genius - in his own mind anyway.

A £100K or so to Csaba and something similar to Nade might be enough for Vlad to throw a real hissy-fit and pull the plug on the whole affair just to show everyone who is boss.

He did it with Kaunus F C why not with a small team HOMFC :bye:

Hertz have been doing this sort of things for many,many years.It goes back to premercer days where they have delayed paying people,including the police,until court proceedings are in the offing.This does of course cost them more in the end so defeats the purpose.If they are found guilty of not fulfilling a legally binding contract then they could be in serous bother with the sfa.You would have thought that after the andy webster situation,congalves(who by not playing him could have cost them europe)and now shabby and nade taking them to court their supporters would see the facts for what they are.Mainly that they are the biggest embarassment scottish football has got and probably has ever had and that includes the infirm.
The fact that their supporters beieve the mad one tells everything you need to know about them but i do feel sorry for the genuine fans who are drowned out by the believers as they are acutely embarrassed by a man who has taken a club to a debt level of £35m on a 10-12m turnover.They deserve each other and maybe when rod and yogi get pelters on here we might just stop and see that in these economic times what a well run club we are who even jambos like preston and robbo have nothing but praise for the running of the club.

Jim44
26-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Ironically, the club is now considering taking Nade to court....................... What a circus. :greengrin

bawheid
26-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Ironically, the club is now considering taking Nade to court....................... What a circus. :greengrin

And it's all being played out through the press!

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-could-take--legal.6319429.jp

Could be just the story to keep us going over the close season. :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
26-05-2010, 09:38 AM
And it's all being played out through the press!

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-could-take--legal.6319429.jp

Could be just the story to keep us going over the close season. :greengrin

After reading that article there is clearly nothing in this story and nade is just lying :monkey:

--------
26-05-2010, 11:47 AM
After reading that article there is clearly nothing in this story and nade is just lying :monkey:

Indeed. Who could ever doubt the word of "a Hearts club spokesman"?

Just a thought - do any of these "Hearts club spokesmen" actually have names?

Or are THEY just fax machines as well?

HibbyAndy
26-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Trumprific thread!.

Hearts really are the laughing stock of Scottish football, They really really are.

Owain_1987
26-05-2010, 02:57 PM
When is the club going get whats coming Pompy style!?! It has been to long already. :greengrin