PDA

View Full Version : FAO Craig and Scott in Prague

Jonnyboy
24-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Guys

I see there's a couple of Czech Republic teams that Hibs could end up facing.

Give us a wee run down on their abilities if you've seen them?

:thumbsup:

Hibernia Na Eir
24-05-2010, 08:14 PM
one of them is Vitoria Zizkov, on the east of Prague. The Huns played them few years back.

18/03/07
24-05-2010, 08:29 PM
one of them is Vitoria Zizkov, on the east of Prague. The Huns played them few years back.
what was the score,whats the pubs like about the area,is it far from prague 1 area?
i've been in prague 1 brill time

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Is it not Viktoria Pilzen as they won The Cup?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Quite enjoyed a wee trip there a couple of weeks ago.

Craig_in_Prague
25-05-2010, 07:43 AM

they're not even in the top flight.

Plzen Viktoria maybe you seen - they won the Czech FA cup.
Plzen is a little over an 1 hour from Prague and they finished 5th in the league, not a bad side but would fancy our chances.
Jablonec finished 2nd, only 1 point from the top behind Sparta, I don't know a lot about them but they've had a very fine league campaign. They're from north of Czech Rep.

Neither would worry me, but at the same time cannot be under estimated.

scott7_0(Prague)
25-05-2010, 07:59 AM
they're not even in the top flight.

Plzen Viktoria maybe you seen - they won the Czech FA cup.
Plzen is a little over an 1 hour from Prague and they finished 5th in the league, not a bad side but would fancy our chances.
Jablonec finished 2nd, only 1 point from the top behind Sparta, I don't know a lot about them but they've had a very fine league campaign. They're from north of Czech Rep.

Neither would worry me, but at the same time cannot be under estimated.

On paper we should beat both of them, but then on paper Aberdeen should have won against Olomouc.

Jablonec have had a great season, but i would guess they will now lose some of there better players to Sparta, Slavia or some German team as they are a small team, this is the standard here,

Plzen, well they fluked a few results to get to the cup final and finished 5th in the league,

Also Ostrava in the Europa they could be the problem team amongst the three Czech teams, from what i have seen of them this season they looked like a decent hard working team.

Oh and then Sparta who may fall into the Europa if they don't succeed in the Champions League pre qualifiers and that would be a tough game.