PDA

View Full Version : NHC Lovely Family

AugustaHibs
24-05-2010, 03:31 PM
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/may2010/0/9/john-and-paul-terry-pic-webb-paul-sunday-mirror-848799777.jpg

For years Paul Terry has been firmly in his brother’s shadow. As John Terry has tasted fame and fortune with Chelsea and England, elder brother Paul has carved out a more modest football career in the lower leagues.
But now he can finally claim to be the equal of his kid brother – after bedding a team-mate’s girlfriend.
Paul, 31, has been having a fling with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden and Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts.
Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers, Northants. A source said: “Lindsey came out and told Dale what had been happening. He was horrified.
“Dale rang Paul and he denied everything but he’s admitted to other players that he’s been sleeping with her.”
Heartbroken Dale, 24, said yesterday: “It’s true, she told me she’d been seeing Paul.
“We’ve split up. I’m trying to get my head around it all, it’s only just happened. I’m a bit messed up.
“It is bad enough she’s done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear.” The revelation has also stunned players and staff at the Conference side.

Not least because of the way it mirrors John’s alleged affair with Vanessa Perroncel, ex-girlfriend of the double-winning star’s England colleague Wayne Bridge – although this week she denied they were anything other than friends.
And it has plunged Rushden and Diamonds into crisis, with players calling for divorced Paul, 31, to be sacked.
Dale is refusing to play alongside Paul next season – just as Bridge refused to line up with John for England.
The source added: “The players have all sided with Dale and are calling themselves Team Roberts.
“It’s so similar to the John Terry and Wayne Bridge scenario it’s ridiculous.
“The players are really p****d off with Paul for doing this to a teammate. There’s no way they will be able to play in the same team.”
It is believed Paul got to know secretary Lindsey after Dale let him stay the night at their home last year when he was injured.
Dale’s angry dad George, 62, said: “Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock.”
Vanessa, 33, said her relationship with Terry was “a friendship” not an affair. He was axed as England skipper in the row.

Joke Of A family, Dads a druggy and his ma's a stealer.... :bitchy::bitchy:

Taken from here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/05/20/john-terry-s-brother-paul-is-having-an-affair-with-team-mate-s-girlfriend-115875-22270690/

Phil D. Rolls
25-05-2010, 02:49 PM
The way I see it, the guy is divorced. He hasn't hurt anyone, it's the woman.

bighairyfaeleith
25-05-2010, 02:53 PM

So if you were single you would happily sleep with a mates missus:bitchy:

Dashing Bob S
25-05-2010, 02:57 PM

Also, nobody can really to be too down on a lady who gives the ginger obscure brother a pity **** or two.

JimBHibees
25-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Also, nobody can really to be too down on a lady who gives the ginger obscure brother a pity **** or two.

Classic. :faf:

bighairyfaeleith
25-05-2010, 03:05 PM

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
26-05-2010, 08:37 AM
So if you were single you would happily sleep with a mates missus:bitchy:

Well, if he was a mate he would have invited me to his stag weekend. :whistle: