PDA

View Full Version : Huns/Mini stickin huns...

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Serious question...are there any players from either of these teams that u...(yuck)...respect...or/and *hide ur face* quite like? Hun wise, I like Whitty for obvious reasons. Cant think of anyone else currently that I would give the time of day to...(Going out on a limb here...I didnt mind Novo :tin hat::tin hat:) No idea why?! Respect Steve Davis, think he is a great talent. Just what Scotland need :boo hoo: Literally no one from the mini huns that I could ever give the time of day to. Lee Wallace is of course a big hibby but the way he acts on derby days he can GGF!!! Also, threatening to 'shoot' people in Edinburgh(cav bouncers) makes him a laughing stock and a complete ****in welt!

Jones28
23-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Barry Ferguson :shhhsh!::tin hat::worried:

Kevvy1875
23-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Couldn't say i like any of the manky sisters players. I respect the likes of Boumsong, Davis and Whittakerr.

I quite like how Macgregor makes a tit of himself regular and we can all laugh at him.:greengrin

Keith_M
23-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Probably get laughs for this but I've always had a lot of time for Davie Weir. If our squad were even half as professional as him they'd be doing well.

hibee4life1983
23-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Ha ha, wallace shooting people??
What with, his £20 air riffle!!!

And as for whitaker, he's always been a jambo prick and was even filmed twirlin' a hibs scarf at the 07 final.

And thats exactly what he is . .
. . . Total scarf twirler.

Ritchie
23-05-2010, 06:56 PM
serious question...are there any players from either of these teams that u...(yuck)...respect...or/and *hide ur face* quite like? Hun wise, i like whitty for obvious reasons. Cant think of anyone else currently that i would give the time of day to...(going out on a limb here...i didnt mind novo :tin hat::tin hat:) no idea why?! Respect steve davis, think he is a great talent. Just what scotland need :boo hoo: Literally no one from the mini huns that i could ever give the time of day to. Lee wallace is of course a big hibby but the way he acts on derby days he can ggf!!! Also, threatening to 'shoot' people in edinburgh(cav bouncers) makes him a laughing stock and a complete ****in welt!

get to your bed davey!!!

Jonnyboy
23-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Ha ha, wallace shooting people??
What with, his £20 air riffle!!!

And as for whitaker, he's always been a jambo prick and was even filmed twirlin' a hibs scarf at the 07 final.

And thats exactly what he is . .
. . . Total scarf twirler.

Two questions

1. What's a 'riffle' and

2. Why was Whitty twirling a Hibs scarf at the 07 final?

seanraff07
24-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Davis and Whittaker.