PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations the Dobbmeister !

...WentToMowAnSPL
22-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Not seen anyone else posting this kind of thread... Congrats to Mr Dobbie, potentially our only ex player playing in the English Premiership next year !

Irish_Steve
22-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Not seen anyone else posting this kind of thread... Congrats to Mr Dobbie, potentially our only ex player playing in the English Premiership next year !

Not sure if he will - I think he was on loan at Blackpool from Swansea - if he was, he`ll be a hero amongst the Swnasea fans anyway!

Toaods
22-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Mr Dobbie, potentially our only ex player playing in the English Premiership next year !

....Gary Caldwell? :cool2:

...David Murphy... :cool2: :cool2:

Irish_Steve
22-05-2010, 09:18 PM

Gary O`Connor :cool2::cool2:

Ed De Gramo
22-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Sol Bamba :wink:

Sir David Gray
22-05-2010, 09:53 PM

Gary O`Connor :cool2::cool2:

Sol Bamba :wink:

Derek Riordan
Anthony Stokes

There could be quite a few. :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Derek Riordan
Anthony Stokes

There could be quite a few. :greengrin

Makalamby, Hogg, Rankin, Stack? :dunno:

Seriously tho, well done Dobbs...ridiculous sitution tbh. As is Charlie Adam, literally a complete legend down there! Genuinly always thought he was better than the hun fans made him out to be! Seriously! Thought they gave him an unfair hard time if im being honest. Always performed well when given the chance...

Woody1985
23-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Makalamby, Hogg, Rankin, Stack? :dunno:

Seriously tho, well done Dobbs...ridiculous sitution tbh. As is Charlie Adam, literally a complete legend down there! Genuinly always thought he was better than the hun fans made him out to be! Seriously! Thought they gave him an unfair hard time if im being honest. Always performed well when given the chance...

I agree, I used to say he was a good player when he was at the huns.

However, I don't mention it to anyone with all the hype because they just think you're talking pish because he's played well. :LOL:

It's shan on Dobbie though, helping them get to the Prem and having to go back to Swansea. He must be extremely jealous now despite playing his part.

ski1875
23-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Fletch?