PDA

View Full Version : They've nothing else to slag us for...........

Number69
22-05-2010, 02:41 PM
...........So they slag our songs!!:thumbsup:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73253-the-hibs-song/page__gopid__1645141&#entry1645141

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2010, 02:43 PM
From the tramps with a "Gorgie Billy Boys" song :faf:

degenerated
22-05-2010, 03:02 PM

Are we just going to forget their "marshalls chunky chickens champions" number :greengrin

Sir David Gray
22-05-2010, 03:04 PM
And all this from supporters who sing a song with the lyrics "we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up". :bye:

John Lennon, eat your heart out. :faf:

It'll be a long summer for them right enough, with nothing to really look forward to for the next three months or so, you can't really blame them for resorting to talking about us.

Hainan Hibs
22-05-2010, 03:06 PM
I think their obession with us can be explained with a couple of photos showing the uber difference in style and class

Hibs Class.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45174000/jpg/_45174904_franck_sauzee_sns300.jpg

Hearts Class.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44217000/jpg/_44217232_frail.jpg

Knowing their wifes/sisters are dreaming of getting rogered by the likes of Sauzee and co has been eating away at them for the past 10 years and they have to unleash their hatred of themselves on kickback.

Cameron1875
22-05-2010, 03:08 PM
I think their obession with us can be explained with a couple of photos showing the uber difference in style and class

Hibs Class.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45174000/jpg/_45174904_franck_sauzee_sns300.jpg

Hearts Class.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44217000/jpg/_44217232_frail.jpg

:top marksthat pretty much sums it up. The ginger guy just looks like an older fatter mikey stewart.

Www1875hfc
22-05-2010, 03:18 PM
And how does ther song go again?
Away up in gorgie at tynecastle park thers a *** fitbaw team blah blah blah blah
What's the missing word?

:yawn:

Barney McGrew
22-05-2010, 03:28 PM
What's the missing word?

Pish?

Rank?

Jealous?

James70
22-05-2010, 04:14 PM
The only big thing about the big team is the size of their debt, terrible what jealousy can do to people. Tick tock tick tock.............

Phil D. Rolls
22-05-2010, 05:00 PM
See if the Yams didn't exist, you'd have to invent them. There is no way you could make stuff like that up.

The Hearts song was number one in Scotland! :faf: Aye, that's really really important. Short trousered blerts.

HibbyAndy
22-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Every single one of the Hearts fans are jelous of Hibs, Thats a fact folks.

Hibs -Own state of the art academy....Hearts- Rent Riccarton for 3 hours a day.

Hibs - Nae real debt-Well and truly under control..Hearts- Millions in debt, with a real doubt about there existance.

Hibs- 20 K seater stadium with a fantastic stadium..Hearts- Pink girly crumbling stadium with a main stand that is absolutly pathetic on the eye..I cringe for Scottish football when they are live on sky sports.

Hibs 4th in League with European football-..Hearts finished 6th with a wage budget that sees players like Nade Kingston Elliot on seriously over inflated wages. Riordan has scored more goals than just about the whole Hearts team and is on a fraction of big Nade.

Now you tell me..Why the fek wouldnt Hearts be jelous of Hibs?..Every single Jambo is deluding themselves if they genuinly think Hearts are in a better state of affairs on and off the pitch than Hibernian.

Hibs are going places, Hearts, cant really see any light at the end of the tunnel for them im afraid,..They made there own bed when they imagined CL football.winning Leagues, 60 thousand seater stadiums..regular winners of silverware, to the current, Scraping top 6 and seeing it as a success.

Every single Jambo (and they wont admitt it ) know for a FACT that Hibernian are far superior to Hearts in every single way, That not my opinion, not my theory, Just a plain bog standard fact.

The future's Green...

Now you tell me, Its not rocket sci

--------
22-05-2010, 05:38 PM
:top marksthat pretty much sums it up. The ginger guy just looks like an older fatter mikey stewart.

Older, fatter Father Jack, more like. :rolleyes:

EH6 Hibby
22-05-2010, 07:08 PM
I love how they all ripped the song to shreds then they realise it was written by a Yam! :tee hee:

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-05-2010, 07:15 PM

Hibs - Nae real debt-Well and truly under control..Hearts- Millions in debt, with a real doubt about there existance.

Hibs- 20 K seater stadium with a fantastic stadium..Hearts- Pink girly crumbling stadium with a main stand that is absolutly pathetic on the eye..I cringe for Scottish football when they are live on sky sports.

Hibs 4th in League with European football-..Hearts finished 6th with a wage budget that sees players like Nade Kingston Elliot on seriously over inflated wages. Riordan has scored more goals than just about the whole Hearts team and is on a fraction of big Nade.

Now you tell me..Why the fek wouldnt Hearts be jelous of Hibs?..Every single Jambo is deluding themselves if they genuinly think Hearts are in a better state of affairs on and off the pitch than Hibernian.

Hibs are going places, Hearts, cant really see any light at the end of the tunnel for them im afraid,..They made there own bed when they imagined CL football.winning Leagues, 60 thousand seater stadiums..regular winners of silverware, to the current, Scraping top 6 and seeing it as a success.

Every single Jambo (and they wont admitt it ) know for a FACT that Hibernian are far superior to Hearts in every single way, That not my opinion, not my theory, Just a plain bog standard fact.

The future's Green...

:agree: :top marks :thumbsup:

Archie70
22-05-2010, 07:33 PM

The future's Green...

Ah, but they won the war, stole wonder kid Elias Wagner from us, spent £850 000 on Mirsad Beslija, were 7 minutes from a league title, are top of the foul play league every year, were going to sign Eidur Gudjohnson to play under Bobby Robson and are debt free as they owe the money to the owner who owes it to a bank he owns thats owns the debt he owes!

Thomson1875
22-05-2010, 10:51 PM
coming from people who piss themselves laughing when someone whispers "oh the hibees are gay"... what 5 year old started that song again:dizzy:, or was it one of your players meaning to say something else whilst they where learning english? and they burst out laughing at it. sad sad people hearts fans are.:rolleyes:

they will be looking at the hibs pens and pencils & other clubstore merchandise next to try and pretend their a super big team with a super big stand on its way.

iwasthere1972
22-05-2010, 11:02 PM
...........So they slag our songs!!:thumbsup:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73253-the-hibs-song/page__gopid__1645141&#entry1645141

Only SLAGS would slag class.

SLAGS - The whole lot of them.

:bye: Hurry up with the administration.

Carheenlea
22-05-2010, 11:09 PM
:bye: Hurry up with the administration.

Nah, administration is too good for them. Hurry up with the liquidation please Vlad..

Pete
22-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Hibs class

http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/prod-img/barbour_500.JPG

Hearts class

http://www.heartsdirect.co.uk/image.php?type=P&id=1152

HibeeMG
22-05-2010, 11:51 PM
.... were 7 minutes from a league title ....

What? When?

Does anyone know the background to this?

:wink:

hibbybrian
23-05-2010, 03:31 AM

Exclusive previously unreleased footage of the dress rehearsal for the opening of Hearts new multi-purpose indoor facilities :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nf3BQ4kGRE

Peevemor
23-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Exclusive previously unreleased footage of the dress rehearsal for the opening of Hearts new multi-purpose indoor facilities :greengrin

These mingers should be removed from the gene pool immediately.

The name of the band comes from the Heart of Midlothian stones, a memorial just outside the entrance of St Gilles Cathedral on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh.
It comemorates an old prison and where all the hangings took place on a daily basis. Although the band is named the Heart of Midlothian we are not a Hearts band, the band has just as many Rangers as Hearts fans but the comon bond is Loyalism in Edinburgh, with band members from the ABOD. The Orange Order and RBP in it's ranks.

From http://skin.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=9475866592

Dashing Bob S
23-05-2010, 05:34 AM
What? When?

Does anyone know the background to this?

:wink:

Yes, just what is this 'seven minutes from a League title flag' I keep hear being bandied about in relation to Hearts? Help please, it's driving me crazy!

bighairyfaeleith
23-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Canne believe one of the fannys tried to boast that they got a song into the charts in 86, that just sums up there successes in this world perfectly:thumbsup:

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-05-2010, 07:24 AM
In particular posts no. 34, 36 and 37. Absolutely suberb!!! Put a smile on my face.

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-05-2010, 07:29 AM
Yes, just what is this 'seven minutes from a League title flag' I keep hear being bandied about in relation to Hearts? Help please, it's driving me crazy!

Sorry I cant be a massive amount of help here, but u see I was only 2 years old at the time :boo hoo: However, my old man once told me a bout a game where aparantely they played st mirren or something on the lst day of the season?!?! They had to beat st mirren by 5 clear goals to win the title and with 7 minutes left st mirren scored meaning hearts completely and utterly ****ed their entire season?!? I may be completely wrong and would appreciate if any hibs fan would correct any mistakes i may have made..

bighairyfaeleith
23-05-2010, 07:39 AM
[/B]

Sorry I cant be a massive amount of help here, but u see I was only 2 years old at the time :boo hoo: However, my old man once told me a bout a game where aparantely they played st mirren or something on the lst day of the season?!?! They had to beat st mirren by 5 clear goals to win the title and with 7 minutes left st mirren scored meaning hearts completely and utterly ****ed their entire season?!? I may be completely wrong and would appreciate if any hibs fan would correct any mistakes i may have made..

yeah I'm not sure but did they maybe also lose the scottish cup final a week later or something?

Nah that can't be right, that would mean they missed out on the double in possibly the most embarrassing way possible.:confused:

andudare2
23-05-2010, 07:39 AM
And how does ther song go again?
Away up in gorgie at tynecastle park thers a *** fitbaw team blah blah blah blah
What's the missing word?

:yawn:wee , sums the ****s up superbly:bye:

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-05-2010, 07:49 AM
yeah I'm not sure but did they maybe also lose the scottish cup final a week later or something?

Nah that can't be right, that would mean they missed out on the double in possibly the most embarrassing way possible.:confused:

No chance mate. My dad would have told me about that i reckon. Plus, that sort of **** jst wouldnt happen. Do u think ud ever get over that kind of hurt if it had happened?? Probably make u really bitter for every more and make u forever claim to be, something like a 'big club'? Thank god it never actually happened!!!

Sprouleflyer
23-05-2010, 08:43 AM

WTF....Please tell me thats in Glasgow!!!!

Hainan Hibs
23-05-2010, 08:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQuLLfTaZEo&feature=related

There's just too many things in this flute band video that get to me I don't know how I actually feel about it.

First we have the jumbo band members sulk their way out. I'm not sure if it's all a part of the act to walk out like Neanderthals or if they just look like that but it does worry me. It just gets to me how they all look so not arsed about the entire thing.

Next it's the woman who thinks she is hilarious doing some sort of square go / swagger up to the camera in shoes from some low standard shop she can't even walk in. It's just the all round lack of class that freaks me out about it.

Last but not least is the wee jakey that plods about with a pole. I said the rest looked like Neanderthals but he resembles something more like Homo habilis. The lack of evolution in that room astounds me.

I'm not sure what happens in the last 3 minutes because I could only stomach that car crash of a youtube video for a couple of minutes.

Kevvy1875
23-05-2010, 10:19 AM

There's just too many things in this flute band video that get to me I don't know how I actually feel about it.

First we have the jumbo band members sulk their way out. I'm not sure if it's all a part of the act to walk out like Neanderthals or if they just look like that but it does worry me. It just gets to me how they all look so not arsed about the entire thing.

Next it's the woman who thinks she is hilarious doing some sort of square go / swagger up to the camera in shoes from some low standard shop she can't even walk in. It's just the all round lack of class that freaks me out about it.

Last but not least is the wee jakey that plods about with a pole. I said the rest looked like Neanderthals but he resembles something more like Homo habilis. The lack of evolution in that room astounds me.

I'm not sure what happens in the last 3 minutes because I could only stomach that car crash of a youtube video for a couple of minutes.

OMFG!!!

Do these muppets realise what century it is? That really is the most repulsive youtube vid I have witnessed....ever.

Its got the lot....Knuckle dragging flute sookers who live in some time warp of imperialism and empires, Hatched faced female's who like to act hard and some wee tube who can balance a stick on his chin:confused:.

I had to switch off so as I could stem the flow of blood from my eyes and ears.

Wotherspiniesta
23-05-2010, 11:00 AM
You want to know the difference between Hibs and Hearts? Look no further than the managers:

Hibs class:

http://www.sportbox.tv/images/actionimages/football/2009/10/24/1256398628_spt_ai_rangers_v_hibernian_04.jpg

Hearts class:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/78/70/0,,10289~8614008,00.jpg

Phil D. Rolls
23-05-2010, 11:15 AM

Me too.

NAE NOOKIE
23-05-2010, 08:55 PM
The tune of the Hearts song is lifted from an old hymn same as the Glory Glory to the Hibees song is. So its not as original as they go on about.

There was a reference in the thread to Hibs fans wanting to be Irishmen. This is pure bile on the part of the poster. Hibs fans acknowledge the roots of the club and rightly so. But there is no doubt that we see Hibs as a Scottish club and proud of it.

In fact there is a great deal of evidence that Hearts fans identify a lot more with the flute band Billy Boy mentality shown by Rangers than we do with the totally overboard Celtic approach to their Irish roots.

As a footnote.

As far as Hibs supporters are concerned the club song is Sunshine on Leith. Not Glory Glory or the song they mention in their thread.

No mention of Hibs anywhere in Sunshine on Leith, but lyrics which speak of an unbreakable bond and the geographical area most associated with the club. Put that together with a cracking tune and you have a club song ( at least as far as the supporters are concerned ) which had grown men in tears when it was sung by 30,000 supporters at the end of the 07 League Cup final.

I happen to think that the hearts song is not a bad effort as football songs go ( though I like our version a lot better ) but I would be willing to bet it has never come close to being sung with the emotional effect Sunshine on Leith had that day and hopefully in the future.

Archie70
23-05-2010, 09:23 PM

Forget Anthony Stokes this video clip is the find of the season, straight up there with last seasons winner, the Callum Elliot dance routine. No matter what happens in the future of football, no matter what the result, discussion, debate or argument I have with any member of that manky mob I will refer them to this you tube clip.The icing on the cake is I recognise one of them! Just when my opinion of them couldn't get any lower, it has! I salute the finder of this historical piece of ammunition!:thumbsup:

Bayern Bru
24-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Canne believe one of the fannys tried to boast that they got a song into the charts in 86, that just sums up there successes in this world perfectly:thumbsup:

IIRC it was no.1 in the Radio Forth charts and made it into top 100 in UK. Did Scotland have charts in their own right? I queued for about 4 hours for it at back of John Menzies in Princes Street. Got an afternoon off school and bought five copies.

So this trumpet actually bunked off school, queued for FOUR HOURS to buy FIVE copies of a Hearts song, and is boasting about it? Mind you, if they all did that it would explain the extreme lack of any discernible education present in their 400,000 fans.

This just sums them up. Goes hand in hand nicely with their "We're the greatest fans to walk this Earth and no-one can touch us for class, style and unrivalled panache."

Danderhall Hibs
24-05-2010, 11:45 AM

The wee laddie with the stick should've auditioned for the majorettes instead - it would've been less embarrassing for him.

In the last 3 minutes he spun the pole about a few times more then he balanced it on his chin.

Hank Schrader
24-05-2010, 12:05 PM

It is vomit inducing bullsh*t. I think I lasted as long as you did, turned it off after a minute.

Barney McGrew
24-05-2010, 03:56 PM
The wee laddie with the stick should've auditioned for the majorettes instead - it would've been less embarrassing for him.

In the last 3 minutes he spun the pole about a few times more then he balanced it on his chin.

He reminds me of yon Gollum boy from Lord of the Rings.

Total cocksocket.